• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar Light And Lunar Dark Demo 4.0

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Hey guys, I started somewhat of a Rom-Hack (it's not technically a ROM-Hack) and I think you guys might like it. It has a lot of Fakemon in it so it makes for a whole new experience!! It's only in Demo 4.0 so I'm trying my hand at it, let me know what you guys think!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Look at all these cool Pokemon and this super cool route, hope you enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Episode 9 is here, and we're helping our fellow man get paid decently, huzzah!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Hey guys, here's the newest episode where we get ourselves another gym badge!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    Hey, where can I play this? It looks like lots of fun so if you could tell me HOW to play it. (Ive got it downloaded) It would be much appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    It's been so long since I've uploaded, I do apologize, but don't worry, it's back!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Hey, where can I play this? It looks like lots of fun so if you could tell me HOW to play it. (Ive got it downloaded) It would be much appreciated!

Sorry I didn't reply, I had no computer for a while, hopefully you figured it out by now! If not, you just go to the application after installing the fonts, there may even be instructions in the folder? Not sure.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Sorry it's been a bit since I've updated you guys on this LP. We're still going onward to our 4th gym badge as we near the end of the demo!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Just to make sure I don't fall behind again, here's another episode of the series, this one was pretty fun to record haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Today we try to get our 4th gym badge! This is the toughest battle yet!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Hey today we have a bit of a run in with Team Lunar!! But we have a bit of help so it's ok :)

Back