• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- Souls of One (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I have to agree with Neko64. I had no idea what to post. I tried to work around it. I hope it works out. :/

Years
    im sorry everyone XP
    i just got really confused
    ill try to fix my post

EDIT:
    ok everyone
    i fixed my post
    hopefully it makes more sense.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Cool. :) I'll leave my post anyway. It could work like that so I think it's fine.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hey, Neko64: Since Sera was talking to Alicia, I assume you tried to join our conversation? :D

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Pokemon- Souls of One (OOC Thread)

I drew a picture of my character. :]

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Sorry Neiko, I misread the posts I guess. Though it all turned out smoothly in the end, so that's good. :)

That's a really good pic, Arishoz! I always wished I could be able to draw humans, but all I seem to be able to do is draw Pokemon. XD

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Anyone who would like to control Vortled's characters until he gets back can.

Also, nice picture Arishoz. I'm glad to see that people are now liking this enough to draw pictures of it.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Thank you Neko64 and Charzeon. I thought it would be easier to imagine my character with a picture of him. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back