• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon soulsilver

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have a problem i cant seem to find an adequate ROM neither EMU for pokemon soulsilver, played on NO$GBA emulator it worked fine untill the ROM crashed, my problem is that always either the EMU or the ROM crashes, freezes or black screen, tough i fixed the black screen with the cheat code, so what i would like is help, does anyone know sites where can i download working rom + emu and play it, i love the game i played it i made to the ecruteak city on DESMUME and the game failed literally the emu crashed completely and it didnt work after that at all and no NO$GBA all of the ROM's crashed eventually or froze so i stopped playing the game and im searching for help to find the sites where can i download the working emulator and rom :D ty in advance to all for helping or atleast checking the thread :D :))

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Unfortunately we can't help you in regards to finding an adequate ROM. Your best bet it to continue searching on Google. Other than that we can't offer any more assistance.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back