• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have another question. Are there other ways to get items from the rocks? For example fossils, shards, and Plates.

I think Plates might be the only thing that are found in the rocks. Some are given as quest rewards but are you looking for something specific? I can then tell you if it appears anywhere else.

Everything else that can be found from the rocks can also be found elsewhere. The fossils are sold in the black market or you can find them throughout the region. Shards are most commonly quest rewards but can also be found throughout the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    I am looking for certain new types of stones for new evolutions. I was looking forward to using epoch venipede on the team and I had no idea where to get a gem stone. The same goes for all evolutions as well.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am looking for certain new types of stones for new evolutions. I was looking forward to using epoch venipede on the team and I had no idea where to get a gem stone. The same goes for all evolutions as well.

All evo stones, both canon and custom, can be found at the Evo stone vendor in Diadem Village's PokeCentre (2nd floor). If you're looking for what an epoch form needs to evolve, refer to the wiki as it has an updated list of what mon needs what kind of stone to evolve. Hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2021
    I have a question regarding the postgame:

Spoiler:

Aside from that, I need to say that this is, bar none, the best pokemon fangame I have ever played. The amount of work you put into it is outright ridiculous. Great job!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a question regarding the postgame:

Spoiler:

Aside from that, I need to say that this is, bar none, the best pokemon fangame I have ever played. The amount of work you put into it is outright ridiculous. Great job!

Regarding your question, no, the additional content that is coming much later are legendary quests. That has been lower down on the priority list as I'm currently working on a sequel so I'll come back later to add those as part of bridging the story.

I appreciate your comments on the game and glad you enjoyed it. I should also note that while I was able to leverage the art and script resources of a few community members (see credits) and others did assist with some boss team compositions, which allowed me to hasten development, I actually made this entire game myself.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Evolution vendor in Diadem has one for sale on certain days. Play with your system time until you get it showing up.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Seems like you just have bad luck. Nothing is shiny locked and shiny chances are greatly increased to 1/100.

Are you searching in the right place for E. Snorunt to even appear?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Go to Ashfoam Village to recruit Caitlin (soul keeper with Victini).

Then go back to Icemist to meet with the revolution.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    Anybody know how to fix this?
    I just save my game last night at Windvale Monastery then this happened

Attachments

• Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]
      2021-11-27 at 08.00.59.jpeg
      48.7 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Your save file appears to have corrupted. I've seen this happen a handful of times. Unfortunately I don't know how to resolve it or what causes it exactly.

Back