• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I don't actively support Joiplay so I can't fully help you on this since I'm not familiar with it. To AquaNinja99's post above though, there are a few people on the Discord that have played that you could maybe ask how they got it working because they told me that they were able to get it working, with audio, without any problem. I'm not entirely sure how they did it, but the immediate question I would ask is: Have you downloaded the Part 2? That contains all the audio files. You need to have that to hear the audio to begin with.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    I've just completed the intro town yesterday evening but I can already see lots of potential in this novelty gameplay!
    The whole concept of embodying persons from the past and having to keep up with their lives, + the fact there are sleeper agents to make sure you go through your missions, instantly made me think of the series Travelers, series from Canada available on Netflix. Is it by any chance part of your inspirations? If not then that's a very fortunate happening and I recommend you the series you will love it. Can't wait to beat the game!

Edit: Just saw some people have audio problems. When you download part 2, juste make sure the folders BGM, SE, etc. go in a folder named "Audio" in the game's folder, and it should go smooth (on Windows at least).

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I've just completed the intro town yesterday evening but I can already see lots of potential in this novelty gameplay!
    The whole concept of embodying persons from the past and having to keep up with their lives, + the fact there are sleeper agents to make sure you go through your missions, instantly made me think of the series Travelers, series from Canada available on Netflix. Is it by any chance part of your inspirations? If not then that's a very fortunate happening and I recommend you the series you will love it. Can't wait to beat the game!

Edit: Just saw some people have audio problems. When you download part 2, juste make sure the folders BGM, SE, etc. go in a folder named "Audio" in the game's folder, and it should go smooth (on Windows at least).

Happy to see people playing the game. For your question about how it was inspired about a Netflix series, IDK, I would recommend to go to the Discord server and ask Jos there or just DM him there. I also recommend joining the Discord even if you don't have any questions regarding the game and etc. because 1. I'm sure you are going to at least ask a question and the server is a better place to ask and 2. I'm sure you're going to have a fun time there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    The audio does not work on the joiplay app, im not sure if this is the case for everyone or if it is just happening to me but I play games like these on my phone which is an android A51, so if you could help me out with this; that would be great

I am playing this game in JoiPlay, and the audio is working fine for me. I am just having small visual glitches whenever I open bag during battles. Other than that, I didnt experience any major bugs in JoiPlay.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    A heads-up that the main post has been updated with new download links for Patch 1.51, which addresses a number of small bugs that were inadvertently introduced with the major content patch 1.5 released last week. If you have already downloaded Part 2, there is no need to redownload. You do need to re-download Part 1 and extract/overwrite what was in your game folder though. Refer to main post for latest changelog and download instructions!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    A heads-up that the main post has been updated with new download links for Patch 1.51, which addresses a number of small bugs that were inadvertently introduced with the major content patch 1.5 released last week. If you have already downloaded Part 2, there is no need to redownload. You do need to re-download Part 1 and extract/overwrite what was in your game folder though. Refer to main post for latest changelog and download instructions!

So, I am already playing version 1.5 . If I want to update to version 1.51, I just have to replace Part 1 , and don't need to download Part 2 right?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    Is the discord invite working right? When I try to use it to join the server I get a message saying I need to leave as server to join and I don't know what to do.

Edit: Apparently there is a 100 server limit I didn't know about so I had to leave another server to join this one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    A note to announce that patch 1.52 has been released which features a number of bug fixes. Please check the main post's changelog for a list of the changes!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2021
    Hey! I love the game, and I'm really enjoying it, especially the fantastic fan regional designs. However, I'm currently trapped by a bug- I'm in the rainforest by treetop town and lost the plot battle in the cabin. It's sent me back to the nurse outside, but my character is stuck on the water tile directly north of the nurse, and I can't move at all from there (even by using the pokegear lapras key item). Is there a way to enable debug mode to slip out of there?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hey! I love the game, and I'm really enjoying it, especially the fantastic fan regional designs. However, I'm currently trapped by a bug- I'm in the rainforest by treetop town and lost the plot battle in the cabin. It's sent me back to the nurse outside, but my character is stuck on the water tile directly north of the nurse, and I can't move at all from there (even by using the pokegear lapras key item). Is there a way to enable debug mode to slip out of there?

Sorry about that issue. You should join my Discord server and send me your Game.rxdata file which is your save file. You can find that in the following folder (this is the default location unless you've done some custom partitioning): C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Saved Games\Pokemon Soulstones

I can then unstick you and free you from where you're stuck. I will also need to move the nurse in the next patch because likely what happened is because she's near the water, you healed next to her when you were surfing, which saved your last checkpoint to being in the water, and now that you wiped in battle, you're re-appearing in the water without your mini-Lapras and are stuck!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    A small announcement to notify any players that a few balance fixes and small bugs have been addressed in this latest patch. Please check the main page for the latest download links, as well as a change log as usual.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Where do you get the Exp share at ?

In Vega City, after you meet with Agent Spencer and Agent Rhea at the lake. If you're having issues with leveling up though, you should make sure you visit the 2nd floor of every PokeCenter as there are Blissey experience trainers that you can use to quickly catch up any Pokemon that are underleveled.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The W key enables a built-in speed up, but I recommend using Cheat Engine as the built-in speed up is a bit choppy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Hey where can i find. A metal coat? I've been wanting to evolve my scyther but I have no idea where one is at. And great job im enjoying the game greatly so far.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hey where can i find. A metal coat? I've been wanting to evolve my scyther but I have no idea where one is at. And great job im enjoying the game greatly so far.

You can find one at the Sirius Department City Store or better yet, Diadem Village has evolution method vendors on the 2nd floor of the PokeCentre, and specifically sells Metal Coats on Tuesdays or Fridays. You can easily change your computer luck to force the vendor to sell what you want though.

Back