• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    A new patch 2.0.2 has dropped which has a few fixes and tweaks. Please check main post for the updated change log and new download link!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Can I get some post game help?

Spoiler:

Years
    Can I get some post game help?

Spoiler:

check the discord,all puzzles answers are pinned there

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2021
    Game is great except I am having a Massive Screen Tearing, anyone who can help me please?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Game is great except I am having a Massive Screen Tearing, anyone who can help me please?

Are you on the native speed-up? I think the native speed-up is a bit choppy and can lead to screen tearing. I recommend using Cheat Engine for a smoother playthrough. Also, I think it happens more often on people that play on Large window or Full Screen mode and is a limitation of the Essentials version I am using (17.2).

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2021
    Are you on the native speed-up? I think the native speed-up is a bit choppy and can lead to screen tearing. I recommend using Cheat Engine for a smoother playthrough. Also, I think it happens more often on people that play on Large window or Full Screen mode and is a limitation of the Essentials version I am using (17.2).

I am not tech savvy, what do you mean by native speed-up and cheat engine

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    I am not tech savvy, what do you mean by native speed-up and cheat engine

If you have pressed the W-key while in game, you have activated the built-in speed-up function into the game. That can result in what looks like screen-tearing because it skips frames. I recommend against using the native-built in, and instead use a third-party program called Cheat Engine, which allows you to speed up the game without causing the screen tearing. Pressing the W key once speeds up the game by 1 stage, pressing it twice speeds up the game by 2 stages. Pressing the W key a 3rd time will return the game speed back to normal. Try that first to see if the screen tearing persists.

Additionally, the screen tearing is especially evident when you're playing in Large Window or Full Screen mode.

Years
    Hello.
    I was on the discord before and played it before they
    Spoiler:

I'll replay the game and i really look forward to the new stuff i missed :)
    I still remember how good the world itself was and the nice things you can do to build and adjust your team.

Edit: i just saw that there is a secret npc for season 1 finishers.
    Can i somewhat redeem a password for my earlier clear or because i can't proof it anymore it's lost for me?
    Tbh idk if the part i described season 1 or 2 because it's been a long time since i played it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    How do you update the game to the latest version? I don't really understand

Just re-download Part 1 and Part 2 again, and re-extract the contents of each zip file into your existing folder. You will receive a message to overwrite your existing files; say Yes. Then run the Game.exe.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Hey is there a config file I can edit to be able to use an xbone controller to play this?

I'm going to say no because I have no idea what any of that is lol. You can't remap controls other than using F1 while in-game to change certain keybinds.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2021
    it is very easy to play the game with a controller.
    Just download JoyToKey, and map the Ingame controls to buttons on your controller. I have been playing every pokemon fan game this way with a controller.
    JoytoKey is also free, is easy to setup and works without a problem

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    the game crashes on me in the mines.

script PokeBattle_Pokemon line 967:ArgymentError occurred

The spickies number (no. of 1038) is invaild.

is the error i am getting

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    the game crashes on me in the mines.

script PokeBattle_Pokemon line 967:ArgymentError occurred

The spickies number (no. of 1038) is invaild.

is the error i am getting

Are you on the randomizer? I believe it's a bug with some select randomizer files... for now, slap a repel on so you don't get anymore encounters there. I'm investigating trying to figure out what's causing that bug.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    how do i download this game exactly, do i have to download both part, how does that work

Back