• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    There's some Honey in the rock on Route 101 near the Epoch Ducklett. Beyond that, I don't believe there is any other way to get Honey off the top of my head.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    If it's not there, it might not have a drop location. In which case, use the Oceanview Black Market to trade mega stones.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Porygon can be found in the Sirius Slums, where a computer is on the fritz. An NPC is complaining about it and gives you an Up-Grade. There is also a Dubious Disc in the garbage can beside the computer.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i looked for porygon-z mega stone at oceanveiw but cant find it at the mega stone store i even look for it in the Reference Folder ?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The slums are part of the end of the main game. You go back to visit there later. If you've just arrived in Sirius for the first time, you need to go to the sewers. If there are cops blocking the way, you need to first speak to the Mayor, and then Detective Dent.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Go look up the Epochipedia on Google, and the Alolan Meowth guide on how to farm money. I have a link on the Discord site that you can join and check out yourself.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, i love your game, really enjoying it, but just curious, what are hms and tms like in this game?? are there HMS in this game? Just wondering before i progress more into the game

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    You get "key items" called Pokegear Apps that allow you to use HMs in the field without having to teach your Pokemon the move so you don't bog their kits down with useless HM moves like Cut or Flash. For the HMs that are actually good (Surf, Dive, Waterfall) that have combat utility, there are replacement moves called Tidal Wave, Submerge and Cascade. You get these Pokegear Apps as you progress through the story campaign.

TMs are infinite use. Hope this answers the question.

Years
    • Seen today
    You get "key items" called Pokegear Apps that allow you to use HMs in the field without having to teach your Pokemon the move so you don't bog their kits down with useless HM moves like Cut or Flash. For the HMs that are actually good (Surf, Dive, Waterfall) that have combat utility, there are replacement moves called Tidal Wave, Submerge and Cascade. You get these Pokegear Apps as you progress through the story campaign.

TMs are infinite use. Hope this answers the question.

What about Fly?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Fly does not have a replacement move, no. No other move than the 3 stated above have the replacement moves.

Back