• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Is there a quick way to make money? Because the trainers give barely any.

Also, at what point do the opposing trainers become ev trained?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Finished the game. I can say with certainty that Epoch Primarina has to be the most broken regional variant in this game. Not complaining tho. 9/10 game

Interesting perspective. I've not heard a lot of people say that E. Primarina was particularly broken, but glad you enjoyed using it.

Regarding the trainers giving money, I believe you may have cross-posted a question on the RelicCastle site, but I posted a money guide there. EV training starts to come into effect gradually starting from about Clearance level 3 or so (only for boss battles though). Ordinary trainers are never EV trained.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    My only question at this point is if the discord server has gotten any better. I was there a while back and the place was a toxic cesspool. Primarily due to the mod team majorly abusing their power. Like the game is quite good, but my experience there left a bad taste in my mouth

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm sorry to hear you may not have had a pleasant experience from when you visited but my view is that may have been isolated incidents. There's a number of active people in the Discord that are very helpful and we try our best to answer questions or guide people on how to find answers.

I'm not aware of situations where mods have been abusing powers but we have rules in place to make sure it's as welcoming as possible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    How do you get pass the magnetized rocks in the Refugee Tunnels L3?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    Are their any missions from Agnes in the game after beating Prime? She says to be patient.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Are their any missions from Agnes in the game after beating Prime? She says to be patient.

Not right now, no. You have finished the content that's available. The legendary quests are being worked on as I have time but I'm splitting my focus between that and the sequel hence why it's taking a while to come out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2022
    Finished the game. I can say with certainty that Epoch Primarina has to be the most broken regional variant in this game. Not complaining tho. 9/10 game

My main team when I completed has epoch gyarados with battle armor moxie volt tackle, and epoch espeon with scope lens sniper cross poison, mowed down everything with mega gardevoir and dragonite as support LOL I absolutely loved epoch gyarados with that combo, better than the mega.

Years
  • The best game i've ever played! its unbelievable how addictive you've made the game because of that unique story, the sidequests and of that constantly changing story you never knew what really happens; you think you know it but it takes a different way than you tought. Also the long story dude, its remarkable. I've played over 250 hours (perhaps because of using sometimes speedmode) and it took me 3 months to finish it (with every quest and every place). And there will be a sequel soon, good God you know??????
    Nevertheless I've found some errors that i do not want to conceal; the most are just small insignificant errors but there are two relevant errors i've found that you can't get any further otherwise (its the version of the game from the 3rd February 2022). -> Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Glad you enjoyed the game so much. I'll look into your list of bugs and fix what I can. Right off the bat, I think some of these have already been reported in the Discord server previously and I've fixed it on my build. The next build I release will contain some legendary quests but as I'm working on the sequel right now, the update patch isn't as high a priority to release.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    It's the best game I've ever played!
    I played Soul Stone twice and completed more than 140 quests, I'm working on the rest of the quests.This game is number one in my heart!Seeing your team working on Soul Stone 2, keep it up!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I need immediate help, I downloaded the latest version after being out of the loop a while and theres no sound file in the game

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    How do i get the megastone for serperior?? i havent had any luck with the mega stone vendor, or looking how to to find it online

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    How do i get the megastone for serperior?? i havent had any luck with the mega stone vendor, or looking how to to find it online

My bad. I missed the notification for this message. You can go to the Oceanview Black Market and trade for any mega stone you wish there.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Thanks for the in-depth review. Glad you enjoyed it. For the record, there is a built-in speed up button (by pressing "W") that cycles through 3 stages of speed (Normal, Fast, Faster). However, I personally don't recommend its use because it speeds up the game by frame skipping that makes the game look choppy. Instead, I recommend using Cheat Engine for speed up as it's smoother.

Back