• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Soundfont

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    So I'm new to the whole soundfont scene. I got into it a week ago. There is nothing cooler than seeing your favorite video game music remixed in another game's soundfont. I was able to make this with one of the soundfonts I found and wanted to know what you guys feel about soundfonts?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Since my Youtube name is ''Soundfonter'' I'm guessing it's obvious I use them.
    I love using them and experiemnting with them, whether it's Game ionstruments or sub realism instruments such as 'Magic-XL' or 'Unison'.

I've been recently experimenting with Black and White 2's Instruments. They're quite good to use, and really well organized, whomever made them(I believe it was SuperiorLarxene) has organized the intrsuments type, and named each from which music theme they were from, making it easy to impersonate the theme of a BW2 theme, into a previous theme.
    Like using Hue's Rival Theme for Silver's theme, making them sound similar?

Back