• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    ..... BaaBaa thanks for getting dressed. -sees Dawn x Rowan- That is just sick...

You guys picked disgusting ships today. Now i gotta jump out the window again....
    -jumps out- -lands on trampoline- Ahh... my friends knew i was talking to y'all...

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    i'm back i allmost die in the storm but the king never dies so how is everyone
    Oh yeah, the storm. Please translate, I've been dying for a good read.

I wanna draw more pictures like the Dia one....AFTER I finish my stupid homework.

I hear ya, *mutters* stupid computer class asignment that has nothing to do with computers *mutters*

Years
    Yes~ Virtual school was nice to me today. Although there's no one online now. >_> So... MEGA-QUOTING TIEM! D8

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah
    What happened to regalur skewl?
    Well, to put it in more simple terms, I'm being homeschooled by a computer, and occasionally my parents.

Royal Genesis said:
    I imagined you to the best of my ability.
    Then I imagined you with a baseball cap.
    Then I giggled and was like "Aww! Cute!"
    o.o' ...Yay~ I'm cute! :D

Royal Genesis said:
    Also
    SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT: I think I'm in love.
    You're lucky! That will only happen to me in my wildest shojo-y dreams. xD

SailorShadow said:
    PreciousMetal is GoldXSilver. Best yaoi in PokeSpe.
    Can't help but agree there.~

:O AH! STALKER! *points* Where is Dr. Masa...?
    I'm here nao! But, first things first: You can't fear a stalker. You have to show 'em who's boss. Yell at them! >D

Hmmm... ya'll be looking for some PreciousMetal fan fics? I got a purty good stash I racked up on FF.net. In English. xD I'll see if I can find the links.

Chanchimi, your pictures are epic! I wish I could show you guys some of my fan art. >:

Well, off to find dem links~

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Yes~ Virtual school was nice to me today. Although there's no one online now. >_> So... MEGA-QUOTING TIEM! D8

Well, to put it in more simple terms, I'm being homeschooled by a computer, and occasionally my parents.

o.o' ...Yay~ I'm cute! :D

You're lucky! That will only happen to me in my wildest shojo-y dreams. xD

Can't help but agree there.~

I'm here nao! But, first things first: You can't fear a stalker. You have to show 'em who's boss. Yell at them! >D

Hmmm... ya'll be looking for some PreciousMetal fan fics? I got a purty good stash I racked up on FF.net. In English. xD I'll see if I can find the links.

Chanchimi, your pictures are epic! I wish I could show you guys some of my fan art. >:

Well, off to find dem links~

Speaking of which, right now I'm in the process of wrtiting an AU PMS one-shot , simply titled Lollipop, from Gold's point of view. And no, it's not based on a song by some hip-hop artist.>->

Last edited:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I SEE A STALKER! MASA! GET 'EM! Seriously, Motoko, either join the group or dont. It's odd your just watching us.

Ok, I know the mods are watching again. I need topic:
    If they did a PokeSpecial Special Edition where they followed a recurring character (sorta like Pokemon Chronicles did for the anime) who and what you want to see.
    I want to see Bill working and Daisy assisting him. Maybe the Kanto Gym Leaders at some convention?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    If they did a PokeSpecial Special Edition where they followed a recurring character (sorta like Pokemon Chronicles did for the anime) who and what you want to see.\
    -Kanto Gymleaders
    -Lance
    -Elite Four (Johto)
    -Hoenn Gym Leaders
    -Wally

I think that's it.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

EPIC! Thanks, Masa! Yeah, I'd like to see some of your fan art. Find a way to get it on here! X(

I hear ya, *mutters* stupid computer class asignment that has nothing to do with computers *mutters*

Bleech.... Homework needs to be banned. And I hate it when a teacher assigns something for homework that is in no way related to the class itself.

If they did a PokeSpecial Special Edition where they followed a recurring character (sorta like Pokemon Chronicles did for the anime) who and what you want to see

I'd like to see Bill or Will reappear....Wait a minute...That rhymes! But....I'm serious!

Last edited:
    Years
    Knight of Three said:
    Speaking of which, right now I'm in the process of wrtiting an AU PMS one-shot , simply titled Lollipop, from Gold's point of view. And now, it's not based on a song by some hip-hop artist.>->
    Hm? A hip hop artist? I have no clue what you're talking about. ^^' But...anyways, squee! You've gotta show us when you're done. I need moar PreciousMetal. *_*

I found the links~! Merry Christmas, PreciousMetalShippers~ <3

It's Orange
    Sunset Vista
    Naive
    Reflections
    If Only
    Pond Minstrel
    The Pool
    Any Other Way

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Nee, nee, gaiz~! *shudders at herself for sounding like a n00b fangirl* I draweded a picture of Lance~! I always wanted to draw him falling. 8D

OH HO HO....Implied Grantedshipping....kinda. XD

If they did a PokeSpecial Special Edition where they followed a recurring character (sorta like Pokemon Chronicles did for the anime) who and what you want to see.

I want to see Misty again. :< And, I want to see a little action between Wallace and Winnona~! And some Wally. That's about it.

Years
    Hello all! I'm Baa's friend whodoesn'treallywanttodiesoshefinallyjoinedhappy? I'm still pretty new to PokeSpecial-two more chapters and counting before I finish Yellow. It's not offiials yet, but I sent a PM request to join. ^__^

Nee, nee, gaiz~! *shudders at herself for sounding like a n00b fangirl* I draweded a picture of Lance~! I always wanted to draw him falling. 8D

I want to see Misty again. :< And, I want to see a little action between Wallace and Winnona~! And some Wally. That's about it.

I like it. A lot! Why do they call it granted shipping, and what's preciousmetal?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

Awesome drawing, Baa Baa! I drew a Lance picture a while ago, but I hated the way it came out. Something was wrong.
    Wally'l probably would be followed a bit if they did follow recurring characters. Huh, that sounded odd....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back