• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wow that is an impressive assortment of books heck I don't even have one! Hey Gelly, you must be the second newest member here (hopefully I didn't miss any other new members).

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Wow, what a collection!! *peers at the top* Amazing...wish I had that. :( But the bottom right corner? Er...I'll just ignore that...-_-

That colored comic I saw two pages ago was pretty well done.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Hah, very few of my friends know of PokeSupe, or even play Pokemon much now. I don't mind too much, but it's nice to be able to chat with others about it. My friends see what little I own when they visit my room, but they don't taunt me about it. =)

Most of my interaction involving Pokemon IRL is with my sisters. I've introduced them to the manga, but most of my friends don't read comics much, so I try not to be pushy. I had another friend a while ago who I talked a lot of game and card chatter, but we drifted and he he moved to Kentucky last year, so we haven't spoken much. Guess that's just a common problem with smaller fandoms, at least if you want to talk to someone semi-close to your age.

But I won't deny it, I've had some of the cutest conversations with little kids who just go nutty when "the big techie girl" can talk Pokemon with them. So much fun. XD <3

---

Finaaaally leaving office. Carpooling is good for the environment, but a little inconvenient when your ride has to stay later than you. |D

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    700th post~!

Hah, very few of my friends know of PokeSupe, or even play Pokemon much now. I don't mind too much, but it's nice to be able to chat with others about it. My friends see what little I own when they visit my room, but they don't taunt me about it. =)

Most of my interaction involving Pokemon IRL is with my sisters. I've introduced them to the manga, but most of my friends don't read comics much, so I try not to be pushy. I had another friend a while ago who I talked a lot of game and card chatter, but we drifted and he he moved to Kentucky last year, so we haven't spoken much. Guess that's just a common problem with smaller fandoms, at least if you want to talk to someone semi-close to your age.

But I won't deny it, I've had some of the cutest conversations with little kids who just go nutty when "the big techie girl" can talk Pokemon with them. So much fun. XD <3

You're pretty lucky. xD I pretty much keep my Pokemon obsession to myself, because no one I really know well plays the games or even watches the anime. Nobody I've talked to IRL even knows there's a Pokemon manga. :<

Oh, and there's been an update on Serebii about Volume 29~ All summaries & scans credit to Coronis from Serebiiforums. Oh, yeah, the white spaces in the text are scans (I think.) >P

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

---

Finaaaally leaving office. Carpooling is good for the environment, but a little inconvenient when your ride has to stay later than you. |D
    That's cute~~~~~
    AMazingly, alot of people at my school like pokemon.
    But only a few know about the manga.
    700th post~!

You're pretty lucky. xD I pretty much keep my Pokemon obsession to myself, because no one I really know well plays the games or even watches the anime. Nobody I've talked to IRL even knows there's a Pokemon manga. :<

Oh, and there's been an update on Serebii about Volume 29~ All summaries & scans credit to Coronis from Serebiiforums. Oh, yeah, the white spaces in the text are scans (I think.) >P

Spoiler:

Oh cool~ -runs to Serebii-

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    hey guys... Look at this:

Is that IMPRESSIVE? 8D~

Someone is a real fan! I see smoething naughty! teehee
    Hey guys I finally got this thing working and I also put in the link to my DA account on my signature. This is the reason I asked what a few scans meant. I colored them myself and changed the words from japanese to english. These are all from volume 29. Thanks so much guys for sharing it to me.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Okay now just color the whole volume! I'll help! *pulls out crayons* (sarcasm)

I want to make part of the club, because i love pokémon special, but in my countrie nobody even knows that the manga exists...

Welcome to the wierd wonderful club!

Great, my faves are Blue, Yellow and Silver
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And my fave couple is Blue and Silver :P

Oh crap another Silver fangirl. *goes to hide under rock*

Thanks people, your are cool.

That collection is really impressive, i was like: O.O i want some to! (except that one with Blue and Green... >.>)

In my contry everyone thinks that pokémon is for kinds, when i say "im going to read the poké special", first the laught: "pokémon! Chid!" and then they ask: "what the hell is that?"
    It's depressive -__-

You think we're cool?! *laughs* I know how you feel with no one around you liking Pokemon Special.

*NoseBleed*

Saber: Gallade, Use Teleport!
    *Teleports the PokeSpecial collection*
    Saber: Where to start.....
    *Reads every single one including the Japanese*
    Valentine: You have to leave eventually....

*goes to steal all the manga in his magic hat*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Cyan Goggles said:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Someone is a real fan! I see smoething naughty! teehee

Okay now just color the whole volume! I'll help! *pulls out crayons* (sarcasm)
    Ha ha for starters I don't have the whole volume:D I also avoid those pictures of the manga that are not complete pictures (just a face, hand, etc)

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    700th post~!

Spoiler:

Thanks for showing us this from Serebii!

Years
    hey guys... Look at this:

Is that IMPRESSIVE? 8D~

G-GYAAAAH! It's....it's just too overwhelmingly beautiful~! ;___; There's no way a little kid like Masa could scrape up enough money to afford all that! TT^TT What an awesomely dedicated fan. I want to stalk meet them. Although that Oldrival book/poster/picture thingy in the bottom right corner is somewhat disturbing. O__O

Anyways...yay, random fan art. RaltsShipping~ <3 And the colored panels are awesome. *_*

I may be late with saying it, but...Welcome, Gelly! 8D Yes, it's sad how PokeSpe has such a small fandom. :< Small, but extremely crazy and dedicated. >3 When Masa used to go to public school, there was no one to talk about Pokemon. ;_; ...Well, there was this one Japanese kid I knew when I was little. We were really good friends until he moved back to Japan, and although I have his e-mail address, we haven't talked in more than seven years. x__X But it's always fun to get people into PokeSpe. I've actually manged to convince a few people to become fans~ Tehehe.

Spoiler:

Anyways, Pikataro's right~ We desperately need a new topic... o3o

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Ok, so I finished FR/LG just now, which in my opinion thought was short, and need a two things straightened out. What happened to Mewtwo when the holders became petrified? And where is this Oldrivalshipping scene that I've heard so about? Something about Blue collapsing or something...

Frankly I see neither Chosen or Oldrival in this saga. Nor Special. There were not the slightest of hints.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    G-GYAAAAH! It's....it's just too overwhelmingly beautiful~! ;___; There's no way a little kid like Masa could scrape up enough money to afford all that! TT^TT What an awesomely dedicated fan. I want to stalk meet them. Although that Oldrival book/poster/picture thingy in the bottom right corner is somewhat disturbing. O__O

Anyways...yay, random fan art. RaltsShipping~ <3 And the colored panels are awesome. *_*

I may be late with saying it, but...Welcome, Gelly! 8D Yes, it's sad how PokeSpe has such a small fandom. :< Small, but extremely crazy and dedicated. >3 When Masa used to go to public school, there was no one to talk about Pokemon. ;_; ...Well, there was this one Japanese kid I knew when I was little. We were really good friends until he moved back to Japan, and although I have his e-mail address, we haven't talked in more than seven years. x__X But it's always fun to get people into PokeSpe. I've actually manged to convince a few people to become fans~ Tehehe.

Spoiler:

Anyways, Pikataro's right~ We desperately need a new topic... o3o

Yay, people didn't forget me -shot-

I wanna read a fully translated vol. 29, too ><' I also wanna read PiPiPi Adventures, but that's a different series XD

Great. Thanks to Ruby, I've turned into a Mudkip zombie. I now say "yes" to the question "So i herd u liek Mudkipz?" >.> But Zuzu is awesome, I have to admit ^^

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    YEAH ZUZU IS THE BEST REMENBER "he's better then the GREEN ONE" O RUBY YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN POKEMONS

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I also want to read volume 29 since it is not sold where I live at. Excuse but is that last book listed that Green is touching Blue's Breast and her underwear seems to be exposed. :Ugh:

I look foward to reading the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum arc after I finsh read volume 29. The Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn pokedex holders will probably meet up with the Sinnoh dex holders much later in the arc. Also anyone think that Professor Oak will appear in Eterna City later on in the arc like he appeared later on in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I just thought of the most pathetic topic possible >.>

Say the PokeSpecial characters were to find the games their names were based after, and began playing them. How would they comment on the differences between their experiences and what the game has them go through?

Idk ><' Keep in mind FR/LG can be part of this, though Blue wouldn't be able to play one of those... Same with Yellow or Silver...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    DOn't forget about emerald... He isn't in the games either

No, no, no >.> Emerald would play Emerald, Yellow would play Yellow. They'd play the games their names were based after. It has nothing to do with if they were in the games or not. And I guess Red would play Red or FireRed while Blue will play Blue or LeafGreen (since "Leaf" is the female character of LeafGreen).

But yeah, 'tis all I could think of. When we get 10000 posts, then we could probably come up with another topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back