• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    God I haven't been here in forever.

Old news to you guys, but chamo won that fanfic contest, huh? Congrads! (I voted for you)

Been keeping up with Coronis's summaries, so I'm up to date there.

Hm...holidays...only thing I can really think of is Arbor Day or Earth Day for Yellow...

Years
    -crawls in- Hahahah, I have survived the day~ Barely. @_@

@Snoaz:
    There aren't many hated characters here in the club either, it seems. Except for Crys's mom-shot- I can't think of anyone else who really despises a certain character. -cough-Aside from King-cough-

As for Green,
    unfortunately for him he still has a special place in Masa's heart. <3

@Valentine: Yay! It'll be nice to see your old name back again. :D And the fan art you posted is really cute as well~ Silver kitteh still belongs to Lance. 8D That's twistedly
    funny.

I'm too much in a rush to answer teh topic, so I'll just post a load of random fan art instead...? I haven't done that in a while nao anyways.

Spoiler:

Completely off-topic: Today it finally snowed where I live. :'D Huzzah.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    @Snoaz: As soon as I saw that first fanart I just had to make it into a theme~

@Valentine: Lol at Yellow having bewbs.

@Masa: Hmm, Is that supposed to be long-haired Emerald, or girl version?
    GreenxBlue vocaloids ftw!

The rest looks great. Later everyone.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    SPAAZZZZZZZ.

The fanart is super awesomeeeeeeee.

The Soup Cats one Valentine posted got me all giggly. Lance & Silver makes for one interesting pairing.

Sorry for my abrupt disappearances, my students are a havoc-wreaking bunch.

This is super late, but

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
    Sure! Welcome! Just make sure if one of the fangirls gets a look on her face run and hide in your favorite lead box immediantly! By the way who's your favorite character? I'm guessing that it's Green since he's in your avatar.
    Well, my favorite characters in Pokemon Special are Green, Gold, Ruby, and Blue. How about you.? I guess your favorite character is Ruby.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010

@Snoaz:
    There aren't many hated characters here in the club either, it seems. Except for Crys's mom-shot- I can't think of anyone else who really despises a certain character. -cough-Aside from King-cough-
    Well the rule of the club is no flaming and bashing on the very first post. It does not neccessary mean that every likes or neutral every character it is just that they are following the rules that were given by the club. I am referred to all of the characters in the manga not just the main characters.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Oh joy, more cats. -_- With the exception of Yellow.

But thank you Masa for some Ruby keepers!!! XD

Years
    hey guys <3

nice fanart masa, (of topic ) but just finally snowing where you live? whoa lol it was t-shirt and shorts weather were i live (and it snowed like 9 days ago)

i think we need a new topic, i hope this makes sense

What movie characters are like the Pokemon Special Charaters.
    I hope this wasn't already said

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    In that Emerald fanart that masa posted, with his long, flowing hair down, for a moment I thought our favorite blond midget was holding a hair dryer...it took me awhile before I realized that it was his E-shooter...-_-;

Wait a sec...I thought my favorite blond midget was Yellow...or was it Ed...GAH! What the heck, I love 'em all...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Hey hey hey.

I'm back guys. (sorry I've been gone. I was on vacation at the Grand Canyon. :3 But now, I am sick. :c )

You're right, Masa. There aren't many Green lovers here. But on the other hand... he doesn't have any haters either. Unlike Silver *CoughRedKingcough*
    Lawl, I remember joining here and you said that I had to share Green with you. You slept under Green's bed back then XDD Times have changed, haven't they. 8D

Fan art. ^^

And new topic time! :D

Nice fan art. :D

(and what's this talk about hiding under people's beds? )

My translator said I used the right word... D: But it could also be 'evidence'... Would that be the better choice? XD;

Epic fanart found in spoilers because of extreme hugeness. :P
    Spoiler:
    More kittens.~ <3 And Yellow with boobs. YAY!
    O.O

Woah. That's epic~

@Snoaz:

As for Green,
    unfortunately for him he still has a special place in Masa's heart. <3

@Valentine: Yay! It'll be nice to see your old name back again. :D And the fan art you posted is really cute as well~ Silver kitteh still belongs to Lance. 8D That's twistedly
    funny.

I'm too much in a rush to answer teh topic, so I'll just post a load of random fan art instead...? I haven't done that in a while nao anyways.

Spoiler:

Completely off-topic: Today it finally snowed where I live. :'D Huzzah.

Hello Masa. Good to see you too.

Wow, fan art over load.

Ohh emerald looks cute and
    Hey can i join ??
    I like much pokespecial adventures.

Of course you may.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @Snoaz: As soon as I saw that first fanart I just had to make it into a theme~

Your theme looks great, Saber! :D I love the drawing style of that artist, great art <3

Hey hey hey.

I'm back guys. (sorry I've been gone. I was on vacation at the Grand Canyon. :3 But now, I am sick. :c )

(and what's this talk about hiding under people's beds? )

Grand Canyon? Wow, cool. I wanna go there too :O
    *Gives you cookies* I hope you feel better now.. ^^

Oh, and Masa's residence was under Green's bed zillion pages ago. Like, she lived there (in her dreams XD). Ah, good old times. I remember too someone living under ar rock or in a closet or something. Lol.

Ohh emerald looks cute and
    Hey can i join ??
    I like much pokespecial adventures.

Sure! This is the best place for fans of Pokespecial ^^ So what's your favourite character, shipping etc.?

What movie characters are like the Pokemon Special Charaters.
    Red: Harry Potter, the ultimate character~!
    Green: Legolas from Lord of the Rings. Smart and sexy. <3
    Blue: Femme fatale and spy in James Bond suits her right.
    Yellow: ...Bambi :D
    Gold: Cassanova XD In his dreams
    Silver: Draco Malfoy because I just want him on this list XD
    Crystal: She can play in Pride and prejudice and the like: strong girl rebelling against the social codes of her time. (I want to see her capture Pokémon is such a dress.)
    Ruby: He reminds me of Justin from Ugly Betty. Even though that's not a movie.
    Sapphire: Donkey Kong Jane 8D
    Wally: Guy in Peter Pan. I'm sure he wants to fly too <3
    Emerald: ...Pinnochio? -shot-

tayly

Fire type proffesional trainer
    Years
    Thanks guys and about favorite character and shipping mmm... I don´t know who is my favorite character maybe it´s Red or Green oh and Dia he is really cute and funny.
    Favorite shipping: I am going to say that franticshpping Rlz!!!
    Oh and Speacial and Oldrival!!
    and for this topic
    What movie characters are like the Pokemon Special Charaters
    Red : Rocky!!
    Green: Sasuke Uchiha, but he is not a movie character mmm..
    Blue:Femme fatale
    Gold:Naughty Daniel
    Silver: Draco Malfoy or Luke Skywalker
    Crystal: Hermione
    Ruby:Jane
    Sapphire:Tarzan
    Emerald:??
    Wally: Ron Weasley
    Diamond: Winnie Pooh
    Pearl: ??
    Platina:??
    I am out of ideas

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    TheViolentTomboy said:
    Wait a sec...I thought my favorite blond midget was Yellow...or was it Ed...GAH! What the heck, I love 'em all...

That's exactly what I thought! Wow.

Ru-Kun said:
    Red-ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!!!

Totally agree.

Feel better, chamo-chan. Hope you liked Grand Canyon.

Wow Snoaz, you have one wild mind. XP

Welcome, tayly!

Spoiler:

Years
    Welcome, Tayly~ Yay for Dia. 8D

@Mika: Well, yeah, but saying that you dislike a character isn't exactly bashing them. XD;

@Tomboy: Lulz. A hair dryer... Emerald really should wear his hair down for once. Then, if he was a little taller, he could join Silver on the Long-Haired PokeSpe Bishie List. :D

@Snoaz: Masa can't remember what page she joined on, but I can still have my very own slogan! Masakanotoki: Living under Green's bed since a lot of pages ago! That's so lame that it's awesome.

And the Rock was my idea too, but Valentine also lived there. And we dragged Silver there too. XD
    Ah, yes, the good old days, when we were all still young.

Arrgh, I'm not sure about the topic. D: My mind is very much empty at the moment. But Sapphire is definitely Tarzan.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Ooh! Ooh! I came up with another one.

Blue-The main character off of Leagly Blonde

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Oh, this one is too fun.

Bill: He could be Charlie from Charlie's angels! Oh gosh, yes. His angels could be Daisy, Blue and.. Oh, I'll think of another angel soon.
    Marge: Cat Woman. Bam.
    Crystal: Wendy from Peter Pan.
    Silver: Also Wendy from Peter Pan.
    Gold: Peter Pan. .. Oh, come on. It fits so well. They're both trouble-makers, and they're both ladies' men. ;O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back