• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    I HAVE RETURNED.
    Sorry for my long disapperance. :D
    Anyway, I'm pretty happy~ over the GSC remakes.
    Draw a pic about Gold or/and Silver and/or Crystal in new clothes
    When is this supposed to be done?
    Wanna know the due date~
    i can wanted to participate too. So that I can doodle in-between my tests and studying. X.X
    Will probably draw some random stuff just for kicks. Or write more rubbish fanfiction.

And my Grantedshipping love has been reignited.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Gosh, I haven't been here in, like, forever. DX

Hooray for GSC remakes! :D Now I'm all impatient for DPP to finish so the new arc can start (sorry to Dia, Pearl and Platina, but I'm really not that fond of the Sinnoh arc.)

Will the new arc be set in Johto, or do you think the game have some new mini-area that the manga will move to? (Such as how FRLG introduced the Sevii Islands, so the majority of the FRLG manga arc was set there.) Just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    New Johto island? Oh wow, really? :O That would be epic, a new area to explore... and also, it'd give the manga something to work with. They can't repeat the Johto storyline that's already been done.

GOLD AND SILVER AND CHRIS NEED NEW CLOTHES.

I'd be very disappointed if that weren't the case <.<

And yes. Green will return~! It just has to be :D
    I'm already thrilled by the prospect of battling him with a new sprite, ohoho. And seeing him in the manga, of course. Same with Red. ^^ And Janine!

I wonder if Eusine will be included?

Edit:

Oh, can I join? Pokemon Spe/Ad is one of my two favorite manga. :]

New member! Welcome :) What is your other favourite manga? And what are your favourite shippings and characters in Pokespe?
    Have fun here ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mm... We need a new topic...

If all the Pokemon were considered spirits, which Pokemon (one not of their own) would the PokeSpecial cast choose to be their main partner, and what weapon would they use?

Idk if anyone gets the reference of what anime I'm referring to... XD

But, on a side note...

Just a small question: Anyone think the Notch-Ear Pichu might make an appearance in the manga? She'd be a perfect match for Pich, and although she is from the anime, there could be a chance that she actually appears in the games as a Notch-Ear Pichu in general, so perhaps she would make an appearance in the manga as well? I just love her, that's why ><'

Mm, now, for my actual topic... This'll probably be an older one, or something similar, but still...

How would the PokeSpecial cast react if they saw all the fanart (including yaoi, yuri, and crack couples fanart) made by other people?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    CHAMO AND DON'T FORGET REDSANNNNN BECAUSE the only point in the game is to battle Redsan at the end and beat the living daylights out of Silver
    >c not again pairy.
    I didn't add him because i thought it would be obvious that he would appear.
    *pats*

And maybe, just maybe, somebody will explain in the remake why Red is a mute little emo hiding at the top of the mountain.
    lol, maybe he likes being emo all alone?
    o_______o I'm not sure.

Well. THIS is cool! 8D
    Oh... Wow... That was ... fast.^^; Fine for me but I still want to see what Masa-chan comes up with. <3
    By looking at the video I can't tell if they'll get outfit changes or not. >_>; Silver is hidden behind the mailbox. And Gold's appearance in the screenshot is as chibi game character... Not much to see actually.
    BUT I FREAKIN' LOVE THE FACT THAT YOUR STARTER SEEMS TO FOLLOW YOU! <3 <3 <3 *squeak*
    Because Red as mute little emo is epic win! I think that you can battle Red is a nice little extra feature you can have after you got through the whole game. xD Like "Beat the game and you can battle the champion"
    ^o^
    I sure hope they have outfit changes (also, I think Gold's pants are diffrent. they look more black.)
    OoO
    Maybe Red can be like Cynthia and appear at random times to help you.
    Then, at the end of the game, and when you go to Mt. Silver, DUN DUN DUN! There he'll be, waiting for a battle.

And my Grantedshipping love has been reignited.
    :D yay~ Horray for Granted Shipping~ *highfives*

And yes. Green will return~! It just has to be :D
    I'm already thrilled by the prospect of battling him with a new sprite, ohoho. And seeing him in the manga, of course. Same with Red. ^^ And Janine!

I wonder if Eusine will be included?
    *nods* it's exciting, no.

O.O I forgot to add Eusine! *face palm*

Just a small question: Anyone think the Notch-Ear Pichu might make an appearance in the manga? She'd be a perfect match for Pich, and although she is from the anime, there could be a chance that she actually appears in the games as a Notch-Ear Pichu in general, so perhaps she would make an appearance in the manga as well? I just love her, that's why ><'

Mm, now, for my actual topic... This'll probably be an older one, or something similar, but still...

How would the PokeSpecial cast react if they saw all the fanart (including yaoi, yuri, and crack couples fanart) made by other people?
    Notchy x Pich?
    8D That sounds perfect.
    I'm sure that Gold will probably have fun taking care of pichu while it's lovestruck.
    And poor Mommy Chuchu and Daddy Pika will be sad that their little pichu is all grown up. baaaaaaaaw. D8

As for the topic.....
    I'll answer later.
    *goes to eat breakfast*

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    O.O I forgot to add Eusine! *face palm*

I can't wait for him to show up again. x3 Hopefully he'll play a bigger role in the remakes. Maybe he'll be like that detective guy in Platinum and follow you around ... erm ... looking for legendary Pokemon?

Red would blush, Green would "...", Blue would crack up, Yellow would blush faint, Gold would laugh so hard he'd fall over, Silver would go die under a rock, Crystal would roll her eyes, Ruby would tease Sapphire, Sapphire would freak out (and whack Ruby), Emerald would laugh (does he even have any yaoi/crack fanart?), Dia would ... eat, Pearl would twitch, and Platina would ... erm ... take it in stride?

That was one heckofalong run-on sentence. o.o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    And maybe, just maybe, somebody will explain in the remake why Red is a mute little emo hiding at the top of the mountain.
    I don't know why he's on top of a Mountain, but Red is silent, because in R/B/Y, he was the silent protaginist. I'm assuming they wanted to portray that fact in G/S/C, by making him silent in that game as well, when you battle him. It's silent also in Pokemon Stadium II, for that reason.

OoO
    Maybe Red can be like Cynthia and appear at random times to help you.
    Then, at the end of the game, and when you go to Mt. Silver, DUN DUN DUN! There he'll be, waiting for a battle.
    I LIKE THIS IDEA.

Also, I want to have a double battle with Lance at the Rocket Base. In the original, you fight with Lance side-by-side, but since double battles didn't exist, it was you battling one foe, and him battling another. They need to totally make it a Double Battle. 8DDD

... I think Lynnx has this one. xD Everything that Lynnx said is definately what they would do.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    a battle againt Redsan is all i need and is the reason i want this game =D. Lets see people who will make and apparace maybe the original 3 and Yellow and the GSC cast Lance and the Jotho elite four enemies i think Jaguar or Stork who knows

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I hope Red's team grows at least like... a level or two a battle when you fight him. Also, I hope they make it more like the recent games, and make it so you really have to be around his level to win, unlike in the original where you can defeat him and Green Blue (... let's just call him Green. Wheee. 83 ) when you're ten levels below or something like that. xDD;;

Bringing back up a subject for a moment. I seem to recall someone saying that Gold's hat doesn't seem to have changed. Weeeeell, actually, I think it has~

Gold's old hat is just yellow in the front, and then it's black everywhere else, kind of like Red's hat with different colors. However, if you look at the screenshot, you can see that the Gold on Gold's hat in the sprite looks like it's going all the way back. :3 At least, that's what I see, and I hope I'm right and his hat did change a bit.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    By looking at the video I can't tell if they'll get outfit changes or not. >_>; Silver is hidden behind the mailbox. And Gold's appearance in the screenshot is as chibi game character... Not much to see actually.
    Actually, there is a shot where you can see Silver VERY VERY VERY clearly. Serebii had it but the site seems to be down this morning.

Draw a pic about Gold or/and Silver and/or Crystal in new clothes
    When is this supposed to be done?
    Wanna know the due date~
    i can wanted to participate too. So that I can doodle in-between my tests and studying. X.X
    You know what, we're always supportive of new art, what the heck. You can all post your drawings anyways.

This is an old one. And my answer is: they'd hemlock. (If you dont get it learn about Socrates)

CHAMO AND DON'T FORGET REDSANNNNN BECAUSE the only point in the game is to battle Redsan at the end and beat the living daylights out of Silver
    .... Red... I'm getting tired of logging on to find you bashing a character or someone's opinions... this is your final warning. It happens again... well, I guess me and val will have to do something about it.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I'll gladly give up my victory if it means we get to see more outfit fanart. My entry wasn't meant to be serious anyways.

Also, it looks like Gold's hat has the same color scheme as an Ultra Ball(Black with a golden stripe down the middle).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Actually, there is a shot where you can see Silver VERY VERY VERY clearly. Serebii had it but the site seems to be down this morning.
    You sure? o_o I just checked Serebii, and the only three screenshots have have are of those of Gold with Chikorita following him, and Silver behind the mailbox..

I think we might have to wait until the Corocoro magazine, to see what their clothing will look like.

Also, it looks like Gold's hat has the same color scheme as an Ultra Ball(Black with a golden stripe down the middle).

-nod-. Which would mean that his hat probably has changed, because that is what I see as well. :3 It's not like how it was in the original.

Years
    Ah! *squee*
    This also means Red will be up there...on Mt. Silver. Ahehehehe...
    I wonder what Crystal's new clothes will look like, we've already got a glance at Gold and Silver...kinda...

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    You sure? o_o I just checked Serebii, and the only three screenshots have have are of those of Gold with Chikorita following him, and Silver behind the mailbox..

Look closely at the ones where Gold is furthest right, hes pretty much not hidden. Its the same outfit it looks like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Look closely at the ones where Gold is furthest right, hes pretty much not hidden. Its the same outfit it looks like.
    I dunnow... Silver looked the same to me in all the images. :/ I think I may wait until they show images rather than trying to depict weather or not he is in a little screenshot.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I dunnow... Silver looked the same to me in all the images. :/ I think I may wait until they show images rather than trying to depict weather or not he is in a little screenshot.

Ugh, I agree. I can't see anything in those screenshots where all the characters are in chibi mode. I guess I'll wait for the official artwork.

It'd be nice if Gold, Silver and Crystal got outfit changes. Red and Blue's clothes changed quite a bit from RBG, so I guess we'll see.

Edit: Wait, in the Serebii screenshots, is Silver the one crammed up in the corner peeking in somebody's window? o.o

Years
    Well as for the HGSS arc, I cannot wait to see if there will be another one of those epic Gym Leader Battles. Or what will the Shaymin Rock in Kanto will do...Stuff like that. I mean it might turn out to be like FRLG if they add Gen. 4 Pokemon in there...=/

Just some thoughts. ANYWAYS I NEED TO STUDY FOR THE AP BIO TEST!

Byez! ^_^

Edit: Yayz! \o/ I HAZ A NEW THEME FOR TEH HGSS!!!

Pirates FTW? *shot*

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    I've been away for a day and there's already 3 pages for me to read~.. But heck, they're chock-full of G/S-remake-info!
    I'm so PSYCHED! X3

... I checked out the pictures on Serebii.net, but I still find it hard to see whether they actually had an outfit-change or not. But they really should, I mean, Red and Blue had one in FR/LG, so why not Gold and Silver too? :3

And why's Silver hiding behind the mailbox?! XD

P.S. @ Netto Azure
    Good luck with your AP Bio test! =D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Edit: Wait, in the Serebii screenshots, is Silver the one crammed up in the corner peeking in somebody's window? o.o
    Yep. Silver is the one crammed in the corner behind the Mailbox, peeking in through Professor Elm's window into the Lab, just like in the original. |3

... I checked out the pictures on Serebii.net, but I still find it hard to see whether they actually had an outfit-change or not. But they really should, I mean, Red and Blue had one in FR/LG, so why not Gold and Silver too? :3

And why's Silver hiding behind the mailbox?! XD
    -nod- I definitely think that at least Gold got a clothing change. Or at least a hat change? =P;; Don't know about Silver or Crystal (who'll prolly be the female), but we'll have to see. 8D

BECAUSE... HE CAN. -shot- I think he was peeking in to try to find a good time to go in a steal a Pokemon. :o At least, I think that is how it was in the Original. -remembers calling Silver '???' when she spoke to the Police in the game, because it said "??? wants to battle". >>;;;;-

Years
    Masa's sorry for not coming on earlier. @__@ PC's server seems to die every time I try to get on...

I think it's already past the deadline, but I'll post my very un-original doodle of Crys in a new outfit anyways. :D It doesn't really suit her, and it's not very good, but here it is. XD (Click the spoiler.)
    Spoiler:
    Netto, nice screenshot. Yay for Silver behind the mailbox~ XD But I sorta doubt that the G/S remake of the manga is gonna start with Silver stealing a Pokeymahnz again. :O Or is it...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back