• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    caption contest :
    zombie psyduck : want to be my friend.....................
    red : EPPP!!!!!*ran*
    blue*opens zombie psyduck clothes* : boys cant play with me a little..

If the PokeSpe cast each had a disease or something wrong with them, what would they each have?

red : um..? arms..?
    green : dunno XD
    blue : dunno XD
    yellow : arm? (why I say arm again =_=;)
    gold : body lol xD
    silver : head XD
    crys : feet
    sapph : lol body XD
    ruby : like everyone said, eyes XD
    emerald : his body already short! XD
    dia : feet
    pearl : feet (oh like to run XD)
    platina : uhm.. dunno XD

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Thou does NOT like rambling about diseases.
    But Green's got long-sightedness in Laiceps Nomekop, and I'm half-debating to give Silver some sort of illness, but gaaah.

Agatha has 'serial-whacking-disease', which means she has this uncontrollable urge to wallop Lance with her walking stick.

(I think she does it on purpose)

Off-topic:
    I've gotten into the APH mood. -shot-

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    @ Achamo torchic: What?
    You're not following the topic.....-.-
    It's hard for most of us to understand what you're saying.

@ Yeo: APH~

Oh, btw guys, Remember that short scenario thingy I did two or three pages ago?

It's a one-shot now.

Stormy Stories out of Boredom

*it has a lame name.* >:

And....I don't know how to answer that topic.

Last edited:

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    sorry then -_-;
    caption contest :
    zombie psyduck : want to be my friend.....................
    red : EPPP!!!!!*ran*
    blue*opens zombie psyduck clothes* : boys cant play with me a little..
    ^ I mean this is for the caption

and this is for topic :
    If the PokeSpe cast each had a disease or something wrong with them, what would they each have?

red : um..? arms..?
    green : dunno XD
    blue : dunno XD
    yellow : arm? (why I say arm again =_=;)
    gold : body lol xD
    silver : head XD
    crys : feet
    sapph : lol body XD
    ruby : like everyone said, eyes XD
    emerald : his body already short! XD
    dia : feet
    pearl : feet (oh like to run XD)
    platina : uhm.. dunno XD

chamo-chan

Years
    Oh, Sorry about that.

^^;

that's what I get for reading so early in the morning....D8

Anyway, I thought up of another topic while I was writing that fic one-shot thingy.

Would you guys like another one-shot contest again?
    *shrug* I don't know. :/

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Aww...the ending of the oneshot was really cute, chamo-chan! ^^

Er, I don't know...I'm not really that good at short stories. ^^; -shot for failing at topic- And for anyone who cares, I've had this idea to make a Mangaquestshipping fic. Not necessarily a oneshot, but I can't make this idea go away...It would be about the training that Gold and Crystal go through at Brinca's. They never did make that flash back like they *should* have done, so this would be a substitute for that. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There would have to be a topic(s) for us to do (choose), because otherwise, I won't be able to think up of anything, really. ;^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I seriously lolled about the Scyther and kitten, puppy and 'cute magical thing' (aka Ralts xD) comments. Scyther isn't the most perfect gift for a five-year-old, indeed. But Green just likes his challenge, apparently. Or it was the Pokemon of his father after all :D That idea makes me so happy, I wish he wasn't an orphan *sigh* it makes me feel sad for him :/

@ Netto: it's allright, we know you didn't mean anything with it :D
    @ Baa: you MUST updated from Japan, I'm so envious you don't wanna know XD Take pictures of the Pokemon Manga in the stores / Pokemon Center / whatever, alright?? <3

@ Achamo torchic: What?
    You're not following the topic.....-.-
    It's hard for most of us to understand what you're saying.

@ Yeo: APH~

Oh, btw guys, Remember that short scenario thingy I did two or three pages ago?

It's a one-shot now.

Stormy Stories out of Boredom

*it has a lame name.* >:

And....I don't know how to answer that topic.

Well done, Chamo! You did a good job on elaborating the idea, if you didn't know about the original scenario you'd think it was just a proper one-shot. I liked the parts you added, like the last scene where everyone's sleeping. How sweet <3
    Gold and Silver slept next to each other on the floor, completely covered in bruises and bandages.
    That line got me. xD;

Anyway. As for the topics. I really don't want to think about the characters being ill (and I truly hope Yellow's gonna cure them all ^^) but the only one that pops into my mind is Gold having a STD. (Or pretending to have one, jut to brag about his wild life).

And the other topic: yes, I'd like to see one. But again, not gonna enter. Probably. Although I love writing, English is just not that natural to me that I can write feely a story in it. Hélassement.

Fan art brought from Poké High School:

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Red's really looking like the kind of guy everyone wants to be with. How does he do it? It's a mysterie to me. Hm, Green looks jealous..

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yes. Of course <3 I'd love one. But it's up to the co-owners and maybe Splatty~

And even though this is kind of old...

Red: Heart Disease?
    Green: Something involving a chemical mishap
    Blue: Herpes AIDs?
    Yellow: ...

I can't really come up with ideas for them ><'

Oh, by the way...

For some reason, my good pair would like to join the fan club, but can't post this himself. So he asked ME to say that he wants to join. So yeah XD He does like PokeSpecial, so...

My pair is Goodies/Alice (if he somehow gets his name change before someone responds to this), so yeah.

Clover Cat

Years
    Love the fanart, Snoaz. I love seeing the Dex Holders portrayed as normal teenagers, if better looking. -coughRedandGreencough- XD Aww, Yellow is adorable! X3 Her uniform being too big for her...XD

Yay new member! Please say hi to him for me Zuzu! ^^

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    FINALLY. It took me forever to log in today. Stupid HGSS updates. I love/hate them. I love the new info, I hate the noobs crawling all over the forums clogging the server. But I digress.

I do have an announcement. Val and I had a discussion with Splatty and we have our 4th Co-owner: Chamo-chan! Though I guess its Chamo-sama here. XD

Red: some psychological illness. how else did he miss 2 women in love with him?
    Green: He is a disease...
    Blue:[AGELIMIT]
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]
    Yellow: Cancer (From being in the sun too long)
    Gold: Like Blue's but far worse.
    Silver: Hes gonna die from someone else, not of nature
    Crys: No clue
    Ruby: His astigmatism and Myopia getting worse
    Sapphire: Hypothermia
    Wally: Asthma of course
    Emerald:Im assuming inability to proccess human growth horomone
    Dia: Heart Disease
    Pearl: CantShutUpitis
    platina: Shes the only one with medical coverage, shes safe.

Chamo, if you can get enough people in the club to agree and then discuss it with me and Val at the meetings for the Co-owners then its ok. You are now equal to me here.

chamo-chan

Years
    Thank you for the comments on my one-shot.

And, I guess your friend can join Zuzu.

Yep, what sir said is true.

I am Co-owner number 4.

(then that means that one-shot contest thing might come back again. Weee~_)

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Considering that I (missed the last one due to work) I don't mind taking part.
    But I have a question!
    Can the story be an AU, or must it be canon-universe?

Aand, we have a new member?
    HEY NEW MEMBER WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

And I finally uploaded the next chapter of Laiceps Nomekop. Happy reading~

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Umm... Hi! I'm an old member from the club... so hi again guys, long time no see!~

So, I'm really excited for the release of HG/SS, and I can't wait to see the Jotho trio back in action again. So I see you guys are planning a One-Shot contest and I would like to participate if we're having it. Anyways, I've been reading PokeSpe via Mangafox, and so far I'm on Chapter 15, Blue is so funny in this chapter!:

Red: Where's my 6000 smackers!?
    Blue: I'm really swowy[sorry] I know that they didn't work. But it wasn't for the money,[glomps Red] I just really wanted to see you again!♥

The chibi art style makes it even funnier/cuter.

Clover Cat

Years
    Wow, congrats, chamo-chan! But with 4 moderators we won't be able to corrupt people as much anymore...-shifty eyes-

Why hello there, Poker Face! It's nice to know old members still like Pokespe. :D

About the oneshot contest, I've decided that if we do it I will participate. Not that I understand how they work, but I'll try! ^^;

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Wow, congrats, chamo-chan! But with 4 moderators we won't be able to corrupt people as much anymore...-shifty eyes-

Why hello there, Poker Face! It's nice to know old members still like Pokespe. :D

About the oneshot contest, I've decided that if we do it I will participate. Not that I understand how they work, but I'll try! ^^;

For the One-Shot contest you just have to make a short story about PokeSpe, that's pretty much it. I'm going to make mine about a very important subjet you should all be aware of... the unspoken love between Gold and Silver, PreciousMetalShipping!!!...Or something else. ^_^;

Clover Cat

Years
    Poker Face said:
    For the One-Shot contest you just have to make a short story about PokeSpe, that's pretty much it. I'm going to make mine about a very important subjet you should all be aware of... the unspoken love between Gold and Silver, PreciousMetalShipping!!!...Or something else. ^_^;
    Ah, okay, thankies~^^Hmm, I think I'll be doing mine on Mangaquestshipping. (duh>.<) And I BRING FANART! XD In spoilers, since theyr'e fairly big. Ah yes, and I did NOT do them.
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Nice beta name, chamo. ;) Cute ending.

YES! Must fulfill my PokeSpe imagination between reading arcs.

I've had this idea to make a Mangaquestshipping fic. Not necessarily a oneshot, but I can't make this idea go away...It would be about the training that Gold and Crystal go through at Brinca's. They never did make that flash back like they *should* have done, so this would be a substitute for that.

Sounds cool, you should do it.

Snoaz said:
    but the only one that pops into my mind is Gold having a STD.

*chokes* That's a little rough for the younger ones on here...God I hope he's not that stupid...*rolls eyes*

Nice picture. I agree that Red's so chill around everyone else, when there's nothing he should be concerned with.

Zuzu said:
    Blue: Herpes AIDs?

I think we should stay away from these...:/

sirboulevard said:
    Stupid HGSS updates. I love/hate them. I love the new info, I hate the noobs crawling all over the forums clogging the server.

Is that's what causing it? Oh man...:( Still, it's the reason why I'm staying away from another site. Waiting until this all dies down or something.

Red: some psychological illness. how else did he miss 2 women in love with him?

Being oblivious is not as serious than his anime counterpart.

He is a disease...

LOL.

platina: Shes the only one with medical coverage, shes safe.

Yeah, cause it's so expensive! XP

yeo101 said:
    And I finally uploaded the next chapter of Laiceps Nomekop. Happy reading~

About time. I may have to start over because I forgot what happened.

Wow that first Chosen pic looks so legitimate...

Cute wedding pic of Red and Yellow.

I find the last one disturbing. :P

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    *chokes* That's a little rough for the younger ones on here...God I hope he's not that stupid...*rolls eyes*

I think we should stay away from these...:/
    Agreed, but even I did mention those and it is possible if hes not.

Being oblivious is not as serious than his anime counterpart.
    To give Ash credit he at least drooled over Giselle.

New Topic:
    The HGSS news made me so happy, so what do you think will happen based on the news we got on June 15th?

Umm... Ecruteak in fall!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    OMG... I smell work coming to my place... ;; *goes to clean her PM inbox*

The HGSS news made me so happy, so what do you think will happen based on the news we got on June 15th?
    More crazy HGSS fans will come to blow PC's server. Duh. *yawn*
    Serious... I think they will not change Silvers hairstyle for the possible HGSS-PokeSpe-arc. Considering to this pic:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back