• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Okay, I thought about it some more, and Gold escaping makes even less sense. I mean, Pichu got out (Somehow Raikou carried him and that scene with his parents-his hair is so cute. <33) but Pichu was floating next to/being carried by Gold, so how does that work out? ARGH. *Headdesk*

If Cyrus had red eyes and a long black robe, he could totally be TR. XD

RubyJB88 said:
    I would like to see the missing ends from the GSC arc to be patched up in HGSS. Pryce, to me, has simply gone beyond the veil. (Whoever gets this reference wins the internetz. *is shot*) ;)
    !!! So he comes back as a ghost! I KNEW IT!! *Is also shot*
    Spoiler:

And there should be a Lance/Gold double battle!!! <333 *Shot*

Snoaz said:
    because that means Green will get all
    angry again, talking about family honour and stuff. And that leads to awesome scenes. :D
    *CoughOldrivalshippynesscoughcough* XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Baa: oh, your love for blood and bruises... really XD

I would like to see the missing ends from the GSC arc to be patched up in HGSS. Pryce, to me, has simply gone beyond the veil. (Whoever gets this reference wins the internetz. *is shot*) ;)

I know for sure there was something going on (a relationship) between Oak and Agatha, but I wouldn't go as far as eloping. I can't imagine it. :/ But Bertha?? We hardly know the woman!

Veil.... Is that a Harry Potter reference to Sirius or am I just being a noob seeing HP references everywhere? XD

And I defenitely think Oak/Agatha were involved in some kind of way. I think Agatha liked him, but Oak did not see / want it (now we know where Green got the obliviousness genes from.) And that was what caused all the more hatred with her once he vanished out of her life.

*CoughOldrivalshippynesscoughcough* XD

You're reading my mind, Clover. XD

Oh, and Cyrus might be even creepier than the real thing. Though nothing beats Tom Riddle. Tom Riddle is love~! (In a twisted way.)

And I don't understand what happened to Gold either, perhaps the writers don't even know and they just hoped none of the readers would notice / start asking difficult questions. (Think again, guys!)

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Sorry for not posting everyday people! I've kinda been busy working on something for Green.

I figured that Agatha and Professor Oak were really good friends, perhaps even best friends until Professor Oak dropped out of the Research club. Then Agatha started to dislike him.

What really bothers me about Professor Oak is that, he was once the Pokemon Champion. How does he keep getting oldmannapped? It's like once he got older he became totally dependent on Green to save him all the time!

I have no idea what happened with Gold... :/

Anyways, back to working on Green's history. -siigh-

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    wow haven't been here in a long time o well Guys im going to gen Con for 5 days so i'm not going to be able to be here so Redsan is the Best best then the emo yeahhhh!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Hi there^^ I really love reading the Pokémon Adventures. Can I join the fan club?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Hi there^^ I really love reading the Pokémon Adventures. Can I join the fan club?

you yes~ You may join~

Welcome~

I have a funny topic for all of you~

Which super hero do you think the pokespecial characters would want to be?
    lol, I can only think of one at the moment.
    Diamond ---> Optimus Prime..

Oh and by the way.
    The voting deadline is August 6th.
    Pleaaaaaaaase, have your votes by then~~~~

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Sorry I've been gone (again). I have more free time, so I'll try to be more active.

Green- Green Lantern (haha, get it?)

Sapphire-Wonder Woman(She's from the Amazon)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years

Red: Superman (the first thought that came to me)
    Blue: Catwoman (wait...she's not a superhero...)
    Silver: Batman (...um...yeah...)

My lack of knowledge in super heroes is proven here.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    *sneaks in* I'm supposed to be in bed... X3
    I would like to see the missing ends from the GSC arc to be patched up in HGSS. Pryce, to me, has simply gone beyond the veil. (Whoever gets this reference wins the internetz. *is shot*)
    I don't get the reference. But I am lame like that. XD;
    Pryce could just pop up in Dallas-style. XD Randomly under the shower and everything what happened was a dream. XD *shot*

lamo. XDDD
    Does anyone remember the anime episode form the Jotho-arc with that superhero-guy dressing up as a gligar? XD I can see Gold in that costume. >3<

Off-topic. I posted in the RP... >> << >> *wink-wink, nudge-nudge, poke-poke, hint-hint at the roleplayers*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    If Cyrus had red eyes and a long black robe, he could totally be TR.

Was that supposed to be another hidden reference? Ingenious. :)

!!! So he comes back as a ghost! I KNEW IT!! *Is also shot*

Ehh...not close, sorry.

because that means Green will get all
    angry again, talking about family honour and stuff. And that leads to awesome scenes.

Those would be great. I really liked that monologue he was giving to Silver. Really deep. Poor Silver.

Veil.... Is that a Harry Potter reference to Sirius or am I just being a noob seeing HP references everywhere? XD

Ding ding ding! Good job. :D That's exactly how I see Pryce was. Both of them were smiling as they went through it.

(now we know where Green got the obliviousness genes from.)

Probably skips a generation. *shrugs*

Oh, and Cyrus might be even creepier than the real thing. Though nothing beats Tom Riddle. Tom Riddle is love~! (In a twisted way.)

Ahhh, now my mind's going crazy through all the possibilities!! Thanks a lot for the wicked ideas, Snoaz! XDDD I think Riddle and Cyrus would definitely go along. XD

chamo-chan said:
    Diamond ---> Optimus Prime..

See, now you said that now I'm thinking of chibi Dia in a Optimus Prime suit. Too cute. And how about Pearl in a Bumblebee suit? *is shot*

Agree with Green as the Green Lantern. :D

Hmm, what would Blue be...I can think of the Black Cat from Spider-Man. Yeah, that's good.

ValentineUmbreon said:
    Does anyone remember the anime episode form the Jotho-arc with that superhero-guy dressing up as a gligar? XD I can see Gold in that costume.

Ahahah. XDD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Red-Super Man
    Blue-Wonder Women
    Yellow-Since she already has her own powers couldn't she technically be considered a super hero already?

That's all I can think of right now...

Welcome Dusk!

Edit-Also I know I havn't posted in the RP lately but I plan to post tomorrow evening....I hope....

Last edited:
    Years
    Nen has no knowledge of superheroes whatsoever, so she has no idea how to answer teh topic. -fails- But chibi Dia in an Optimus Prime suit wins. xDD

Welcome, Dusk~! Favorite characters and shippys plz.

Anywaaay~ Yesterday the new volume 2 came out. But I couldn't find it in my local bookstore, which is sad, 'coz I was really looking forward to seeing Blue run around with Jiggly n' Ditty while messing with Red. ;A; The good old days.

Three more days until Red's birthday~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey guys,I still can't find pokespe at any of my local bookstores! Anyways...
    Yahoo! New topic.

Red: Superman
    Green: Green Lanturn!
    Blue: I could see her as Black cat.
    Yellow: Supergirl IDK
    Gold: Booster Gold anyone? :)
    Silver: Batman
    Crystal:IDK
    Ruby: IDK
    Sapphire: Wonder Woman
    Emerald: the atom XD
    Diamond: Ironman (because Optimus prime isn't technically a superhero)
    Pearl: Flash maybe
    Platinum:IDK

Can't really think of one's for the girls :( I'm sure something will hit me eventually.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Ding ding ding! Good job. :D That's exactly how I see Pryce was. Both of them were smiling as they went through it.

Yes, I've won... something XD

These HP references are getting to me, lol. Now I have to think of a black veil every time Pryce is mentioned. And of my favourite character's death, meh. (Not talking about Man of Ice here, obviously. xp)

Ahhh, now my mind's going crazy through all the possibilities!! Thanks a lot for the wicked ideas, Snoaz! XDDD I think Riddle and Cyrus would definitely go along. XD

You're welcome. Any time you want wicked ideas, just come to me! ;D -shot-

Super heroes.... absolutely NO knowledge of those. I've never been into the superhero thing. But I guess Catwoman would be good for Blue, solely for the sexy costume. (Or she could be some kick-a$$ Bond-girl, even though that isn't a superhero-something. But it still suits her. She would outsmart Bond and all the other persons by far, hohoho.)

And...

(Because it's cute)

(Because it's simply stunning.)

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Well maybe I can think of more...

Pearl-Flash
    Diamond-The Hulk?
    Platinum-Super Rich girl! *shot*

Oh guys I got grounded last night so I don't know when the next time I will be able to get on, last time I was grounded it was for like a month. I may sneak on sometime to see who won the fan fic competition.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    OHKAY, EPIC REPLY AND THEORY UNLOAD TIME

Also: awesome Silver fan art! :D Why is that he always gets the best fan art? It must be because of his long hair. People tend to like that with guys. I don't know why.

Because, BECAUSE...long hair is all epic and SWOOSH like that and it makes for really adorable characters and it looks all soft and...and...stuff.

-flail-

As for the whole thing about HG/SS villians...

Three ideas on my part. One, Mask of Ice. BUT.

Mask of Ice does not necessarily equal Pryce. You noticed how...malicious the guy became when he took on the Mask persona? I have this weird theory about the Mask of Ice being...like...one of those overdone but still cool things where it's an evil parasitic alter-ego thing that spawns from darkness inside the heart...like the Dark Spor/Ken/Digimon Emperor, because that's the only example I know of. So what if somebody else resorted to becoming the Mask of Ice for some reason?

(Also, who's the Mahogany Gym Leader now that Pryce is gone?)

The other idea: Lance + Giratina. It's a big destructive dragon, I think they'd get along nicely...xD

Third, a totally new villian, possibly having to do with Shaymin or Arceus, since those are the legends with the least chance of showing up before DPPt arc is over. Plus, all those tasty events in HGSS, like...uh...

OH. OH. WHAT IF LANCE DID SOMETHING WHERE HE LURED ARCEUS TO THE RUINS OF ALPH AND CREATED A GIRATINA?

-flailflail-

Here's a weird GSC arc question: What gave the Rainbow and Silver Wing their ability to prevent Pryce and the GSC gang (+Yellow) from being warped by the timestream?

....-restrains self from launching into page-long explanation out of the blue- Urgh, lemme try to think of something more condensed...

Spoiler:

OBJECTION!

..cough.

Spoiler:

And I don't understand what happened to Gold either, perhaps the writers don't even know and they just hoped none of the readers would notice / start asking difficult questions. (Think again, guys!)

Or, considering Hidenori Kusaka's love for early setups (blood on the battlefield, anyone?)...

...That might be a plot point for something in HGSS.

What really bothers me about Professor Oak is that, he was once the Pokemon Champion. How does he keep getting oldmannapped? It's like once he got older he became totally dependent on Green to save him all the time!

-snortcackle-

Oh, gaiz, also....

Spoiler:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Sure you can join.

Um, Sunnybeam, how much sugar have you had today?

Anyway following your theories: On the first one, do you think they'd consider him being a split personality that took control of Pryce or someone else? All those dark thoughts might create something. It'd be kind of odd, but hey...

That's a darn good question. Who took Pryce's job? Maybe Lorelei...

For the second one...meh. I dunno if he'd get along that well with Giratina. The third one just gave me a fanfic idea.

Oh, as for your question:
    Spoiler:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Um, Sunnybeam, how much sugar have you had today?

Hah, none, this is how I always am. Uh, lemme guess, you joined in the last (-checks-) five-six months? 'Coz I don't recognize you, unless you changed your name and I'm being a blockhead when it comes to recognition, which is entirely possible, 'coz I just am. :D

...-reads over last paragraph- Holy Mew, you have a point. -mentally goes over what she's eaten today-

Anyway following your theories: On the first one, do you think they'd consider him being a split personality that took control of Pryce or someone else? All those dark thoughts might create something. It'd be kind of odd, but hey...

-nods- yeah. Like, uh...oh, I don't know. The only example I can think of is that same Digimon one I already said. Anywho, we still don't really know what happened to Keane and Charmaine, right? Think they might take up the mantle, since they seemed pretty fond of Mask?

That's a darn good question. Who took Pryce's job? Maybe Lorelei...

Ooh, now there's a possibility I never thought of. Oooor...if Silver isn't too busy being the heir to TR, maybe he could step up? :P

For the second one...meh. I dunno if he'd get along that well with Giratina. The third one just gave me a fanfic idea.

Well, after the third one, I thought maybe he would create a Giratina and raise it to destroy humanity. But if that doesn't happen, you're free to use the concept. I'd like to read that fanfic! 8D

Oh, as for your question:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Yep, I did. I'm Yukira Hakumei, the crazy person writing Nameless.

Chermaine and Keane probably would if they had the chance. They were almost dog-like over the guy. Though if Silver took over the gym he might traumatize himself all over again.

Maybe I will write that... *evil grin* Agh, too many stories!

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back