• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • But Silver would be constantly silent, his face warm enough to start a fire.

And that would be because of me. Because I am rabid. For him. -goes to seek him- La dee dum~

Wally would be like, "Girls like me!! AND A GUY!!! :'D"

xD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • What would the PokeSpe characters say if they could read our club?

They would all back away from the computer screen slowly, eyes alight with horror...except for Gold, who would be laughing and looking for blackmail. >D

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • PreciousMetal fanfiction?
    The first story in the Book of Doom is a PreciousMetalshipping one.

Welcome to the club, Baa.
    Baaaaaah.
    Bah!
    To quote one of my favourite comic book characters.
    What would the PokeSpe characters say if they could read our club?
    Hohoho......
    They'd probably freak out at all the conversations we have.....
    Aand...they'd proably read our fics and freak out again.

I was re-reading my GSC saga and there was a nice PreciousMetalshippy scene in the part where
    Silver asks Gold if he was fighting for him.

*smiles*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh, Wizard...I've already seen that picture. And I can't tell you anything else about it. :x

And you totally stole my ideaaaa. :<

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Anyways, Falling Star, that's hysterical.
    Yay, I'm funny :D

BTW... My new shipping is TEASHIPPING! Soooooo extra cute. :3
    Yup, it be cute. It's one of my Safety Shippings, which are shippings I support because any alternatives with those characters disturb me (and you can see why...) I just Googled Teashipping, and this club was the second result.

Ooh, random thought. Excluding Wally (or Emerald if you hate him... which I notice some of use do), there are thirteen Dex Holders. And I've been playing KHII recently... PokeSpe Orginisation XIII. Uwehehehe. Someone should draw that or write about that...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    -spots Baa-

-waves- Welcome! ^^

(I hope you like shipping xD)

All those pics are both very cute, here the link to another one in Deviantart:

Too sexy for some people

EDIT: PreciousMetal paradise!

^OMG!

O.O

Whoa. -blinks-

BTW... My new shipping is TEASHIPPING! Soooooo extra cute. :3

Is that Bill x Daisy? I can never remember. >.<

Ooh, random thought. Excluding Wally (or Emerald if you hate him... which I notice some of use do), there are thirteen Dex Holders. And I've been playing KHII recently... PokeSpe Orginisation XIII. Uwehehehe. Someone should draw that or write about that...

Uweeheehee...wait, what?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • I just Googled Teashipping, and this club was the second result.
    o.o; xDDDDDDD
    Is that Bill x Daisy? I can never remember. >.<
    Yes. *nod*

I got...:
    Teashipping for my cute, romantic and lovely side. <3
    Grantedshipping for when I'm in a seduction mood. >.<
    Preciousmetal to life out my perviness, sort of... >.>
    Mangapokeshipping, which I don't debate. >D

They would join >:D

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • hey bah welcome to our hideout and if your crazy fangirl like shinning,bre and masachi you will fit in nicely
    well red will be like "well only two people are crazy about me"green will be teeling blue that he din't know that masachi live under his bed.gold will be looking for a bus full of cheerleaders.silver will go into hiding and yellow will freak because she has a shipping with every breathing character in poke special

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Gah! So many welcomes...flesh melting from the amount of...friendliness...

Jeez, the PokeCommunity are the friendliest web forums I've ever been on... ^///^

Ah hah hah hah...PreciousMetalshipping.... ._.

I do think Tearshipping is cute, though!

....I want to do that. O_O

Years
  • Meep! The first one was frightening. I don't think I needed to see that. o.o -hides behind rock- But all the others in that second link were so cute! Mwhahaha! PreciousMetal. <3
    And Yeo, I've already read yours. ^^ I liked it, of course. It was kinda weird (I have a different view on PreciousMetal, I guess) but it was good. :D

-shakes Star's hand- Congratulations, you're funny. xD -drapes medal around Star's neck- Now you're certified. XD

hey bah welcome to our hideout and if your crazy fangirl like shinning,bre and masachi you will fit in nicely
    Yes, we are the crazy fangirls. If you can't fear us, join us. :D

green will be teeling blue that he din't know that masachi live under his bed.
    Riiiiight. >D He likes having me living under there. -shot-

Wally would be happy, yup. And Ruby would be disappointed that only two people are fans of him. And the rest of them would read in silent horror our remarks about shippings. And our really fan-girl-ish/fan-boy-ish posts.

After that, they would read all of the fan fiction, and then they'd pass out.

Hehehe. I can imagine Silver saying, "Hey...what's PreciousMetalShipping anyways?" And then the person whose computer they're using would Google it, and then... And then Silver would live under a rock for the rest of his life.
    Poor Silver. I can just picture his expression now. XD

...And then they would all join. >:D

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • well i love ruby to masachi and dia and gold and platina and silver will do the world a favor staying under the rock

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • silver will do the world a favor staying under the rock

Oh no you didn't! :O

-huggles Silver-

He didn't mean it, baby...<33

That's just mean. D: -strokes Silver's hair- There now, he didn't mean it. <3

Well, maybe I got here a little too late. >>;

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • I dun want Silver to be all squashided under a rock...

*steals Poke!Silver from Silver* UR DOING IT WRONG! *locks Poke!Silver in a stranglehold* Don't worry, my precious...you can join the others in my closet--I mean, uh, under my bed--I mean, uh, um...uh....LOOK, FLYING MONKEYS! *runs off with Poke!Silver*

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • don't worry masachi and shinning his use to it anyway but with fangirls like you he will stay in the rock jajaja

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back