• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    10 words yay~

Spoiler:

Yup.
    Oh and Golden, you can join. ouo

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Tenwordstenwordstenwords.
    Um.
    Um.

Spoiler:

Yeah, a bunch of them are two words.
    I read everyone else's; hope I didn't inadvertently steal some of them.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Welcome Goldenrod!

Spoiler:

Just 9 words this time.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *crawls out of bottomless, cheese-filled pit* HA!! I mades it back just in time for the 600th page!! TAKE THAT, LIFE!! *shot with tranquilizers*

TENWORDS~
    Spoiler:

Huzzah! Welcome, Goldenrod! =D Now to go read all the pages I missed! *runs away*

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I prefare the chapters where the other trainers make an appearance...................
    Hey, did you hear they might stop publishing it after D/P/P saga?! I am OUTRAGED!!

WHAT?!! WHAT?!! WHAT?!!
    *sob* NOOO! I thought that they solved that problem! Or is this about the Grades 5 and 6?

10 words... 10 words... Hmm.. Maybe I can think of some good ones later.

TeaShipping comic~
    Theres one more page after this.
    Btw, -han= -san. Hope I did an okay job with Bill's accent since I can't really read Kansai...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I prefare the chapters where the other trainers make an appearance...................
    Hey, did you hear they might stop publishing it after D/P/P saga?! I am OUTRAGED!!

Hey hold on hold on, do you think you could give us a link? Or some sort of proof to backup this piece of random information? I don't think its right to say such things without proof. Because I'm fairly certain Because Clover told us about the monthly blog update a page ago. Which didn't say anything about the manga stopping after D/P/Pt, in fact, apparently each chapter may have more pages. Uh, here's the post.
    Spoiler:

Eh, or in this case, if you're talking about Grade 5 or 6 getting cancelled, be sure to mention that in the post. Its really hard to determine what you're talking about in so few words alone .__. Or of course, Rai-chan, BerlitzKaulitz and I could be missing out on some piece of information that the rest of the club members know. I'm not entirely sure. -shrug-

On a lighter note, excellent work with translating the Teashipping comic, Kaulitz! I definitely feel more like a fan of Bill/Daisy now. Bill was so cute with his actions!

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Eh, or in this case, if you're talking about Grade 5 or 6 getting cancelled, be sure to mention that in the post. Its really hard to determine what you're talking about in so few words alone .__. Or of course, Rai-chan, BerlitzKaulitz and I could be missing out on some piece of information that the rest of the club members know. I'm not entirely sure. -shrug-
    You should add me to that list, then, because I don't remember hearing anything either. Grades 5 and 6 getting cancelled isn't really new, and they aren't the entirety of the Pokespe manga. And Grade 4 still lives...

(Why, Gakuen? WHY? T.T)

I love that Teashipping comic. Oh, BILL. So adorable. <3

Out of curiosity, since the Fall/Autumn fanfiction contest was cancelled, are we doing one for Christmas? I'm sure that more people would participate, with the season and all...No, I'm not asking just because I came up with an idea for one. Of course not. >.>

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Didn't we already know this? O:

WHAT?!! WHAT?!! WHAT?!!
    *sob* NOOO! I thought that they solved that problem! Or is this about the Grades 5 and 6?

10 words... 10 words... Hmm.. Maybe I can think of some good ones later.

TeaShipping comic~
    Theres one more page after this.
    Btw, -han= -san. Hope I did an okay job with Bill's accent since I can't really read Kansai...
    Yaaaaay ~Tea-shipping~ <3

You should add me to that list, then, because I don't remember hearing anything either. Grades 5 and 6 getting cancelled isn't really new, and they aren't the entirety of the Pokespe manga. And Grade 4 still lives...

(Why, Gakuen? WHY? T.T)

I love that Teashipping comic. Oh, BILL. So adorable. <3

Out of curiosity, since the Fall/Autumn fanfiction contest was cancelled, are we doing one for Christmas? I'm sure that more people would participate, with the season and all...No, I'm not asking just because I came up with an idea for one. Of course not. >.>

oH~
    I think I should hold a contest for Christmas....
    If you guys remember. :/

Are you guys interested?

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Hello. -waves- Too lazy to post anything for the past week.

@chamo: I really don't think I can do the contest this Christmas. I'm going away for the holidays. Besides, I'm working on another project, and it's difficult as it is.

@manhattan: Is it just me, or do we always have something to say about Commoner every time we mention DP? COMMONERS UNITE!

And, since all the cool kids are doing it:
    diez palabras -cough-phrases-cough-
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    600th page. Needs to post! (I'm getting kinda nostalgic as well. So many pages already. So many posts. So many priceless stuff! :D)

@ Berlitz: ah, thanks for translating! :D I totally laughed at Red trying to get Yellow's hat off XDDD The portrayal of Red is fabulous. He's so oblivious and adorable. <3

I didn't get the ending really either... but seeing Green and Blue like that is enough~! :D

ValentineUmbreon said:
    Spoiler:
    I love that game-verse picture. Especially Green. You're pricesless~! :D

600 words about Pokémon Special:
    Epicness epicness epicness

Obnoxious girl.
    Pesky girl.
    Noisy woman.

CUTE MALE IN SIGHTS. (Already named but I don't care.)

Becaus that's kinda what makes Pokespé epic for me. Haha. ;D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Brilliant idea, Val! Let's see...

Spoiler:

I purposely chose #100 for a reason. :P

manhattan said:
    Dude these could be fanfiction prompts. :o

Yeah they do lol.

Aww, sweet translation, BerlitzKaulitz.

chamo-chan said:
    Didn't we already know this? O:

lol :D

Snoaz said:
    Obnoxious girl.
    Pesky girl.
    Noisy woman.

CUTE MALE IN SIGHTS. (Already named but I don't care.)

Becaus that's kinda what makes Pokespé epic for me. Haha. ;D

lol is that all you came up with, Snoaz? ;) *sighs, shakes head* 8) *mutters* You also messed up the numbering...

Well, I won't be back here until after the holidays, since I'm leaving on a trip to India. Have a safe and relaxing break, good luck with fanfic contests (if it works this time), and happy holidays! See you all in January!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I'm slipping again!!!! Someone Save Me! *reaches*

Welcome New members!

Topic

Spoiler:

That's all I got. *plummets to bottem*

Last edited:

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I usually check here every day, but homeworkhomeworkhomeworkfinalsfinalsfinalsAIRWHEREDOIKEEPTHEOXYGENINHEREOHGOD.

So.
    TeaShipping Comic~
    It's adorable. :3

I'M INTERESTED IN A CHRISTMASEY FANFICTION CONTEST.
    As long as the due date is well after finals. >>
    Studying is great for writer's block. And by that I mean that studying creates and perpetuates writers block.

(Also welcome to everyone new. I'm new, too, so I don't know just how much Welcoming Power I have, but... well, welcome, anyway~)

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    TeaShipping comic~

FFFF. Loves. <3

since the Fall/Autumn fanfiction contest was cancelled

It was?

/attention span fail

@manhattan: Is it just me, or do we always have something to say about Commoner every time we mention DP? COMMONERS UNITE!

YES. YES WE ARE VERY AWESOME AND CANON.

CMoA = Crowning Moment of Awesome? Also, lol @ POGEY ZOMBIES. :D

Oh Snoaz you. All that subtle word-thing. ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Originally Posted by TheSystemIsDown

YES. YES WE ARE VERY AWESOME AND CANON.

I second--third-this -bricked-

Anyway, here's the last page of the TeaShipping comic.
    *note: "danma" is a title used for usually a husband (from a wife). There's other uses for it..too... but I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    *Runs in to post for the day*

Commoner is DiaxPlatina right? Pretty sure it is. Go DiaxPlatina!!!

Aside from that awesome topic that Val started I have another.

Are you going to get anything or ask for anything PokeSpe related for Christmas (Or whatever holiday you may celebrate this time of year)?

Last year I did, but I haven't for anything PokeSpe related this year.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I second--third-this -bricked-

Anyway, here's the last page of the TeaShipping comic.
    *note: "danma" is a title used for usually a husband (from a wife). There's other uses for it..too... but I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.

I giggled like a schoolgirl. FFF, OH DAISY, YOU. <3
    Bill was blushing so hard in the first panel. ;)

Are you going to get anything or ask for anything PokeSpe related for Christmas (Or whatever holiday you may celebrate this time of year)?

Well, not really. where I live, there isn't anything of the sort. Besides, I've already manipulated my parents into buying me asked for a scanner. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

no.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back