• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Can I join?

I've read all the manga, up to what there is on mangafox, although my favourite style of scans is the one manga scans, as they're easier to read, with the arrow-key-navigation and the high quality of scans. I just wish those DragonGuard Scanlations people hadn't got told to "cease and decist or be prosecuted", as they were doing English-speaking people with the internet a favour.

Anyway, Hg/Ss arc sounds exciting!
    Spoiler:

Also, is it just me, or does Sird out of the Team Rocket Beast Trio look like a Sneasel??
    I've never noticed, but System! has a brilliant signature.

Of course you may join. Welcome~

Spoiler:

Also, lol you have a point.

=w=;;; derp, I forgot what I was going to say beyond that I still need to get another caption pic for the contest.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome new members!
    @ Ezio: yeah, Sird does indeed a bit... my first thoughts, though, were just, "What the heck are those weirdos doing in this great manga." ..I don't like 'em.
    But, agree with you on System's theme: it makes Team Rocket adorable! :D (In fact, TR just is adorable. In a weird way <3)

@ Manga: good taste in characters you have. ;D

I don't know what else to say because I don't read the spoilers/scans. Except: yes, new caption pics please, Chamo! :D I love those <3

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
    Thanks~lol.

It's hard to decide on a favorite character..

I find Red & Blue & Silver & Ruby & Gold(lol,why not just say all of them?)cute but,I personally like Green.She & Silver are like brother & sister.They've known each other since they were little.

Does anybody read the American Pokemon manga?(Pokemon Adventures 1-6)*7 comes out in June*

I do~It's pretty good~I find it funny & BETTER than the show.

It's like:"Who doesn't like watching pokemon kill each other?(Literally)"

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    The bad guys in Pokemon Special in general are sorta amusing. I found Sird to look kinda weird when I first saw her. She also looked plain creepy.

The HG/SS arc sounds really epic~ Though I still wanna know what the heck happened to Kris. I doubt they could just get rid of her or something.

Spoiler:

@ Manga: Blue (Or Green as you say) and Silver are adorable together! I've read the American Pokemon manga, me and my sister own a few.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I just thought it was a weird man.

Still weird as a girl....

....I'd say my favourite characters are Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Dia.

Red, Green and Blue are the originals.
    Gold's funny, and "his" sprite in the games is my favourite, as I can have Explotaro following me around.
    Dia's funnier than Gold.Reminds me of one of my friends, only younger, and less mean.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hello, Ezio! I like you already. :) Assassin's Creed II was an amazing game. :D *wishes PokeSpe was like AC. sorta.*

Spoiler:

Wow! Sird is a girl?

Yep, very sadistic.

I'd still like to see Sird again though. Jupiter looks like Sird, only when she makes some mental face.

Since I'm rereading G/S/C, I've finally decided to go on with the Emerald arc and D/P/Pt. Lots of catching up to do before the HGSS arc, gahh.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I'm re-reading RGB/Y sagas. I might try find a site that doesn't have dis-organised GSC scans, as some of the mangafox ones don't make sense, and that irritates me.

Glad somebody likes me!

And do you mean you'd like it if Silver ran around leaping off Murkrow and assassinating people? To the song "Assassin" by Muse, obviously.

I haven't actually seen Jupiter, just Mars and Saturn, as I can only go as far as Mangafox allows me to.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Welcome to Pokespe Club, Ezio. Your avatar looks familiar. Do you remember where you got it from?
    Thank you (and Snoaz) for complimenting my sig. ;) Team Rocket is adorable as a whole. Don't you deny it.
    At first I thought Sird was a man, since on my lurking days someone said that Sird looked like Maxie's brother. That confused me for a few months until everyone referred to Sird as a female. So, yeah. And inb4SirdisJupiter.

Assassin's Creed sounds and looks like a fun game. Mostly because it has a word "assassin" in it.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Ezio Auditore da Firenze said:
    And do you mean you'd like it if Silver ran around leaping off Murkrow and assassinating people? To the song "Assassin" by Muse, obviously.

You know, that's exactly I was thinking!! Perfect when he goes and steals that Totodile. I like "Assassin" by John Mayer better.

System! said:
    Assassin's Creed sounds and looks like a fun game. Mostly because it has a word "assassin" in it.

I was thinking, Koga or Janine could fit the job, but they're more ninjas than assassins. Or does that mean the same thing?

Spoiler:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Yeah, especially how it's represented, he's like an assassin.

And when I first saw Janine, I thought she was gonna assassinate somebody.

I think Ninjas are different from assassins, particularly compared to the assassins in the creed games.

Lol, I keep calling Florence "Firenze" in my English essays on Othello:P

My avatar is from one of the collections (I think one of the Forest Grovyle ones) that you can choose on pc.

And, for more manga-related stuff,
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I assume all ninjas are assassins (well, that was their original aim, but their image decayed in the media), but not all assassins are ninjas. Get what I mean? You never know, Koga might've killed off a few people (reasons being they knew too much, or some carp like that) off-panel when he was still in TR. -shrugs-

Ezio, I think the fact about Lance should be spoilered, as it refers to the HGSS arc. Correct me if I'm wrong, someone.
    Spoiler:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

And hmmm....you may have a point there about Koga....especially as he's ex-Team Rocket, and tried to assassinate Red and Green a few times in RGB Arc.

I dunno if anyone's allowed to make new topics, or if it's just owners and co-owners, just, I've looked back, and some people get angry at off-topicness:

Which one of the PokeSpec characters' pokemon do you like the best?

This includes Mewtwo.

Personally I like Poli, because of the way he risks his life to save Red.twice.evolving each time.

Also, what do you think'd happen if Dia's Munchlax "Beh" met Red's Snorlax "Lax"? It's just gotta happen, and be hilarious. Although......Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald didn't really meet the original four for long...

...and, look at this:

Spoiler:

Just when was PokeSpec published??I mean, 2nd Generation pokemon in the first volume? Come on!

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    System! said:
    I assume all ninjas are assassins (well, that was their original aim, but their image decayed in the media), but not all assassins are ninjas. Get what I mean? You never know, Koga might've killed off a few people (reasons being they knew too much, or some carp like that) off-panel when he was still in TR. -shrugs-

I agree, assassins aren't ninjas (unless you count Ezio. ;) Koga may have done that, but as a father and part of the E4 he would certainly not teach that to Janine.

Spoiler:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Yeah, although I like to think that Clair seems to have the blue, graceful ones, whereas Lance has the outright brutal dragon-like ones.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    *crawls out of my essay* x.x
    hi guys.
    and Welcome new members~

I don't know what else to say because I don't read the spoilers/scans. Except: yes, new caption pics please, Chamo! :D I love those <3
    owo Don't worry Snoaz, I'll have something up soon.
    I had this one pic in mind...but...I think it might be too dirty.
    sooooooo..yeah.

The bad guys in Pokemon Special in general are sorta amusing. I found Sird to look kinda weird when I first saw her. She also looked plain creepy.

Spoiler:

Sird creeps me out. ono she is just soo...idk. >.<
    Spoiler:

Wow! Sird is a girl?

lol yeah. Sird looks too creepy to be a woman, but whatever.

Welcome to Pokespe Club, Ezio. Your avatar looks familiar. Do you remember where you got it from?
    Thank you (and Snoaz) for complimenting my sig. ;) Team Rocket is adorable as a whole. Don't you deny it.
    At first I thought Sird was a man, since on my lurking days someone said that Sird looked like Maxie's brother. That confused me for a few months until everyone referred to Sird as a female. So, yeah. And inb4SirdisJupiter.

Spoiler:
    I like your sig too System. owo
    lol
    Spoiler:

r if it's just owners and co-owners, just, I've looked back, and some people get angry at off-topicness:

Which one of the PokeSpec characters' pokemon do you like the best?

This includes Mewtwo.

Personally I like Poli, because of the way he risks his life to save Red.twice.evolving each time.

Also, what do you think'd happen if Dia's Munchlax "Beh" met Red's Snorlax "Lax"? It's just gotta happen, and be hilarious. Although......Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald didn't really meet the original four for long...

...and, look at this:

Spoiler:

Just when was PokeSpec published??I mean, 2nd Generation pokemon in the first volume? Come on!
    The pic isn't showing up.
    Also, don't be surprised. The manga is usually really slow to update. I mean, the Platinum arc wasn't even FINISHED by the time HG/SS came around, and the D/P arc ended only two months ago. Also, with Gen V coming out soon, the HG/SS arc barely started, so yeah.
    But I kinda like that. It gives the writers a chance to further develop the story before the next generation comes.

Also, answering your topic:
    My favorite pokemon is Red's Pika, Gold's Aitaro, and all of Emerald's pokemon. They seem to love Emerald too much. ;w;

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Hey can I join? Yah I'm Joining anyway
    You are welcome to join anytime. Its nice to see the club going strong. I would be around more as co-owner but life is so busy and my free time is being spent training for the Pokemon Video Game Championships next month...

As for the new arc? I like a lot and i cant wait to see more. Until I get free time, aidos.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    What happened to Sird after she saw the Holders turn into stone? I didn't get that last panel where there was a "crack" and something "shattered".

Spoiler:

chamo-chan said:
    I mean, the Platinum arc wasn't even FINISHED by the time HG/SS came around, and the D/P arc ended only two months ago. Also, with Gen V coming out soon, the HG/SS arc barely started, so yeah.
    But I kinda like that. It gives the writers a chance to further develop the story before the next generation comes.

Wait, that arc is over?? I thought it stopped at the Mt. Coronet scene. I hope the writers don't rush HG/SS just because Gen V. is coming out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back