• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i no star i couldnt find red on the wbestie so i used the closest thing to him and that was gold

ok i have a topic who here in this tread wants pokemon adventures back here in the US?

Last edited:
    Years
    https://kousetsupoket.fc2web.com/Pchat002/025.jpg And something random: The other day I was trying to draw Red. And then I sneezed and for some reason the drawing became all smudged. And then the paper ripped.

O__O It's a sign. You shouldn't draw Red anymore or bad things will happen! :O The world could slightly tilt off its axis! Please spare us the agony... Global warming is already bad enough! ;-;

Hi, everyone. :D I'm not doing so great, because there's a big gash on my nose shaped like a lightning bolt. And it huuuuurts. DX And it looks weird.

As I said about the 'bring Pokemon Special back' topic, it's not going to happen. We all want it to, but there's a 2% chance Viz will actually listen to us. Give up already.

Anyways, Valentine, you read people's Visitor Messages? o.o;

I had a dream that I was hugging a Green plushie~ It made me happy. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well it would happen if a lot of people would mail letters to them asking for pokemon adventures to be here in the US but i guess people dont want to do that but me :(

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    About bring back PokeSpe to US... I already told a few times that we here in Germany have only the first three Volumes. And I must life with that over seven Years. So I don't really care about where PokeSpe is available. As long as the story continues there will always be some fans who'll translate it.^^
    Anyways, Valentine, you read people's Visitor Messages? o.o;
    Ähm... It's hard not to read them when you visit other ones profiles.... -.-'

Years
    It's too late now, though. I'm sure that people tried that already. Heck, there's no doubt that they did. But Viz doesn't listen, because it's too old to get back into publication, anyways.
    Sorry for being the person who has to kill your hopes, but, seriously, it's not going to happen. D: I want it to come back, too, but it really sounds like I don't, doesn't it? D:
    Just use MangaFox and be content with what we've got. You can buy some books in English off of this one website in Singapore, I think.

Anywaaaays...I want the club to go back to being happy and hyper. I made it depressing just now, and my nose still hurts. ><

We need a new topic...

Ähm... It's hard not to read them when you visit other ones profiles.... -.-'

-cough- Oh yeah... Good point. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i no what u mean but yet its to much money to buy from singapore so i have to wait for my b-day to get them and thats a long time away cause i want to get 1-27

Years
    Well, at least you can actually get them. I have to save up for them one at a time...and I haven't even gotten the first volume yet. >,<

We need a new topic! Because I'm going crazy. And I'm slightly bored...and in pain.... 'Kay, you get the point.

Oh, OK.

Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe.

When I found out that Sapphire likes Ruby. ._. Such a shame.

On-topic, kinda: PokeSpe merchandise? o.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    im on vol.12 but i like the story of yellow she has the best powers and it was funny when she falls asleep when people talk to her and when she starting crying when her ratty evolved that was funny :D

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    im on vol.12 but i like the story of yellow she has the best powers and it was funny when she falls asleep when people talk to her and when she starting crying when her ratty evolved that was funny :D
    Yes. xD Green thought he would go crazy with Yellow then. She even could not catch a Caterpie! Ahahaha... :D

Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe.
    When Pryce's Baby Lapras hatched and it could not find his parents... ;-; *cries*

When I found out that Sapphire likes Ruby. ._. Such a shame.
    Why is that a shame...? -.-

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    omg i just finished vol 12 the battle of the gym leaders looks awsome cant wait to start vol 13 :D

lol do u remember the old lady from the day-care she and when she kicked yellows unlce in the head to wake him up that funny

Last edited:
    Years
    Poor Green. xD ... No poor Yellow. :D

Nevermind. *hides behind the same rock* We're in the same boat. :D

-waves- Welcome to the Behind the Rock Club, a club within a club for the overly insane. Population: 2. No, wait, 3, because Silver lives under a rock now too.

You can stroke Silver's sexy bloodred hair *Throws you Silver*

Fine then, that leaves me with Green's awesomely spiky hair. :D -strokes-

Oh yes, and today I saw a phrase that made me laugh hysterically, and no one around me knew why.

"All that glitters is not gold." Ha! Try telling him that.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    -waves- Welcome to the Behind the Rock Club, a club within a club for the overly insane. Population: 2. No, wait, 3, because Silver lives under a rock now too.
    xD
    Poor Silver. With two insane girls like us. >3
    Fine then, that leaves me with Green's awesomely spiky hair. :D -strokes-
    Doesn't that hurt? Stroking spiky hair.

I can not stroke Red's hair. >< He wears a cap. *stroke Red's chest*
    "All that glitters is not gold." Ha! Try telling him that.
    I saw pineapples the other day. They were named: 'Rainforest Gold extra sweet pineapples' :D

Years
    It just looks pointy. His hair is actually soft. :3 Don't ask me how I know that. Blue will get angry.

Silver had better get another rock or he won't make it. Group glomp! 8D -tackle/hugs Silver-

Gold is just the pineapple kind of guy, I guess. xD There's a valley near where I live and it's called Green Valley. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back