• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    MWHAHAHA! My age is an enigma!

Gold's birthday? His present from me shall be...a hug! At least it's from a pretty girl. Tehehe, we'd better not give him a bus full of cheerleaders or, as Star said, he will be dead via nosebleed before he could even sit down. He's too young to die, poor kid. D<

Valentine, I noticed your 'custom user title'. :D Awesome.

-chews on French bread- I live off of French bread and coffee.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Gold's birthday? His present from me shall be...a hug! At least it's from a pretty girl. Tehehe, we'd better not give him a bus full of cheerleaders or, as Star said, he will be dead via nosebleed before he could even sit down. He's too young to die, poor kid. D<

Awwww.....Then I have to go get him another present....

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Valentine, I noticed your 'custom user title'. :D Awesome.
    Yay. xD It's awesome. Hi from behind the rock .^^ Red life here now too. :3
    Crap. -.-'

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    no the one who was mad was silver but his to busy now in my basement to go to the party jijijijijijjiji

Years
    how about blue in a cheerleader cosplay

Silver would go berserk. -pats Silver on the head- And we don't want that happening, do we? <3

Red lives under the rock now too? Hi, Red. -waves- You're not nearly as cute as Green. -shrug-

I'm a present thief. Sorreh. D:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    he won't go beserk if he isin't there right and why is red living under the rock the rock is to emo for him

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    HAPPY BIRFFDAY! 83

It's no ones birffday today, but I just felt like saying it.

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK~! 8D I saw a lot of weirdos! But cool weirdos! :D I had to dress up in my costume to not feel weird. XD Good times...There was a Pachirisu, and a Pichu, and a Buizel, and a Jesse and James, and a Pokemon trainer there! Now I ish tired and have a headache. >:

Gold's birthday's tomorrow? Hmm, maybe I'll finish up my fanfic then. It's not about him, but it has him in it. :D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    HAPPY BIRFFDAY! 83

It's no ones birffday today, but I just felt like saying it.

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK~! 8D I saw a lot of weirdos! But cool weirdos! :D I had to dress up in my costume to not feel weird. XD Good times...There was a Pachirisu, and a Pichu, and a Buizel, and a Jesse and James, and a Pokemon trainer there! Now I ish tired and have a headache. >:

Gold's birthday's tomorrow? Hmm, maybe I'll finish up my fanfic then. It's not about him, but it has him in it. :D

SHEEPY!!!!!!!!
    -glomp-

I want to read the fan fic.

Years
    Baa's back! Yay! =3
    Yesh, finish your fan fic. I want to read eet!

Red lives under a rock because Valentine does.

Gold shall be glomped by me for his birthday. That is his present, yup. -sips coffee-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back