• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Which Pokemon Special/Adventure character are you most like?
    I'm a blend of Ruby and Gold. I have Ruby's tendency to always dress nice and whatnot, and I have Gold's "charm" for the ladies. Heh.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • What is your favorite moment in the PokeSpecial?

Erm..silver finding out that Giovanni's he's dad. Touching...so touching....

If the PokeSpe characters where each to be assigned different dog breeds, which will those be?
    Platina: a poodle for sure.
    Otherwise, I dunno. I have never owned any pets, unless you count fish.
    And they all died in the end.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • What is your favourite moment in PokeSpecial?

All three "She's older than me?!" parts. Just their faces as they look at Yellow... pure awesome.

And I fail at dogs at the moment... I'm stealing Splatty's excuse. And I'm also failing at posts today. Oh, and according to an "I'M AN OVERPROTECTIVE ANIME FAN!" sibling of a PokeSpe fan friend of mine believes Red is Ash's younger brother.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • You just murdered Wally's good charms. ;-;
    Sorry, it was an internal metaphor. Wally and Emerald to the outsiders appear to be the same, but in reality they are not. One is actually talented (Wally) and one takes all the credit (or in this case Pokemon: Emerald). Like the pyrotechnians.

What is your favorite moment in the PokeSpecial?
    I have 3;
    Favorite Battle Scene: Kanto Gyms Vs. Johto Gyms
    Favorite Shippy Scene: The Gold and Blue's butt scene. Everyone likes that one.
    Favorite Funny Moment: When Gold's Togepi hatches and starts gambling in front of Prof. Elm. (WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING YOUR POKEMON! HOW DID THAT EGG LEARN TO BE SUCH A DELINQUENT!?!)

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
  • I have a new Topic. I don't know if this has been done yet though.
    What is your favorite moment in the PokeSpecial.
    My favorite moment is when Gold firsts meets Blue and pats her on the butt.
    what else it was so funny!hahaha!
    and when in R/G/B, during the pokemon league, red`s snorlax flying down with double-edge!
    As for 'If the PokeSpe characters where each to be assigned different dog breeds, which will those be?', I do`t play any DS game. sob sob sob, but Gold should be golden retriever.
    Get it?

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Sorry, it was an internal metaphor. Wally and Emerald to the outsiders appear to be the same, but in reality they are not. One is actually talented (Wally) and one takes all the credit (or in this case Pokemon: Emerald). Like the pyrotechnians.
    I think Emerald is cute. Weird and he does steal Wally's limelight, but he's still cute.

What is your favorite moment in the PokeSpecial?
    I have 3;
    Favorite Battle Scene: Kanto Gyms Vs. Johto Gyms
    Favorite Shippy Scene: The Gold and Blue's butt scene. Everyone likes that one.
    Favorite Funny Moment: When Gold's Togepi hatches and starts gambling in front of Prof. Elm. (WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING YOUR POKEMON! HOW DID THAT EGG LEARN TO BE SUCH A DELINQUENT!?!)

Oh yeah. The gambling, badass togepi. I'd love to have it on my party.

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
  • Ya think it`s gonna cash in coins?????
    Er.......Topic time.............
    If you had a chance to kidnap any PokeSpe character, who would kidnap?
    I`d kidnap Red to ask him how he makes POKeMON friendly.........

Off-topic
    I`ve gone nuts...............................................................
    Dots away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Togepi used GAMBLE!

I can see it now....

HEY. ABSOLMASTER709!!!! I see you lurking. Ohhhhh yes I do! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Togepi used GAMBLE!

-magical white dice appear in front of Togepi and the egg Pokemon picks them up with one hand, clenches them in his palm, jiggles them before letting the roll over to the opponent. the number that appears face up (2 through 12) is the number of hit points times 10 the opponent will be damaged. PWNAGE-

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If you had a chance to kidnap any PokeSpe character, who would you kidnap?

I'm kidnapping my Wally-kun!! ^.^

And Silver!! <33333

And none of you can stop me!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • hey guys long time man i tell you summer is not a season to relax to many dates and studing i'm going to blow

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dates, eh? ;D

Heh. I just took a bunch of pictures on my phone of stuff drawn similar to my Froslass theme. xD Bored much, Silver?

Why, yes indeed!

And I already have a picture of him on there, too. ;D And there's not a lot of good pictures with Wally...so...;-;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I also did that, now I have Silver-kun as my background!!

Whoa. That's gotta be one sexy phone!

Hey, that's an easy way to differ between me and Silver. He's Silver-kun, I'm Silver-chan. :D

I see you lurking, MrKenta. :o

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
  • If you had a chance to kidnap any PokeSpe character, who would you kidnap?

I'm kidnapping my Wally-kun!! ^.^

And Silver!! <33333

And none of you can stop me!

No one`s gonna stop you, Splatty..............
    No one.....No one...............No-Ok if you want me to stop this, just tell!-one....no one.....

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • No one`s gonna stop you, Splatty..............
    No one.....No one...............No-Ok if you want me to stop this, just tell!-one....no one.....
    OK! STOP!

Well, I'm gonna change topics...
    If you could have one of the PokeDex Holder's Pokemon, which one would it be?
    Pika, Red's Pikachu. Because it has had the most personality developed. But I'd take Togetaro too, because like yeo said: its a badass gambling togepi.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • If you could have one of the PokeDex Holder's Pokemon, which one would it be?
    I can't choose.....
    Ah...Togetaro, kawaii and badass. As well as Green's Scizor and Blue's Ditto.

(Meow meow, here comes the Glameow)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i wuold take aero from red,pichu from gold i love that pichu so cute,charizard from green,mimi from ruby,dono from sapphire and last roo from dia and now a have really strong and cute pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Definately Blue's Ditty. Dittyyyyyy!!!

If I'm in an Umbreon mood, Ditty can be Umbreon. And so on and so forth. You get it.

Years
  • DATES! 8D Sorry, I just read the first post of page 51, annnd. Yeah. I have issues.

If you mean 'dates' in that way, to be honest, I scare all the boys away. ;_; Seriously, I do. o___o

MangaQuestShipping. Why is it called that?

*cough* Stupid curry loving thief kid. Leave me alone! D:< Nooo, seriously. I need to stop playing HM so often.

I just read the first volume of the Emerald arc on MangaFox. Emerald is...um. ^^; I need my dictionary to describe him. Not enough adjectives in my limited vocabulary! Not for Emerald, anyways.

If you had a chance to kidnap any PokeSpe character, who would you kidnap?
    Since Splatty already kidnapped Silver, I would totally kidnap Green. And he'd live under my bed. >:D

If you could have one of the PokeDex Holder's Pokemon, which one would it be?
    Green's Charizard and Gold's delinquent Togepi. 'Nuff said.

And, yes, why are all these people lurking and watching us? It makes me feel insecure. ;_;

Off topic, I've re-booted my Silver version and I'm playing as Gold. >:D All the same Pokemon with the same nicknames. It'll take a while to get Politaro, though.
    I bought my GameBoy Advanced for 15 dollars from one of my friends. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back