• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
  • *throws open door and runs in* HELLO GUYS! I'm back online. xD Wow you were so busy ... I must read five or six pages full of posts and topics. ><
    I missed you all. *group hug* And hopefully I never must stay away from here for so long again!

on topic: Green's hairstyle is hard to draw... ><;

Years
  • *throws open door and runs in* HELLO GUYS! I'm back online. xD

Yay! We missed you. I was wondering why you weren't on for so long. The PokeSpe club is kinda dead-ish at the moment.

And, yesh, I know. I suck at drawing him most of the time. How did Mato/Yamamoto-san/and that other guy do it? I will never know. -_-
    That's why Silver is easier. I've been drawing chibi Silver over and over and over for like, three days in a row now. Because his hair DOESN'T DEFY GRAVITY!

(As you've noticed, I've finally bought some more caffienated coffee. We ran out a couple days ago. D:)

Seriously, I'd like to see anyone in real life try to get their hair to look like Green's or Red's or Emerald's without using a wig. I would definitely take a picture. xD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Because his hair DOESN'T DEFY GRAVITY!

Seriously, I'd like to see anyone in real life try to get their hair to look like Green's or Red's or Emerald's without using a wig. I would definitely take a picture. xD

My college roommate from Japan had a hairstyle similiar to Red's actually. He used a lot of hair gel (he brought 4 boxes of it, which still makes no sense considering he showered once a week).

And welcome back ValentineUmbreon.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • *throws open door and runs in* HELLO GUYS! I'm back online. xD Wow you were so busy ... I must read five or six pages full of posts and topics. ><
    I missed you all. *group hug* And hopefully I never must stay away from here for so long again!

You maage it just fine. And like I said, once you've drawn all the characters, I can make a nice trailer to go with it.....

And I'm lacking ideas for Laiceps Nomekop. Help?
    EDIT:
    Lookie! The banner for Laiceps Nomekop in my sig! Valentine has the larger version on her Deviantart account. =)

Last edited:

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years

come back..................valentine.
    If you could have one of the PokeDex Holder's Pokemon, which one would it be?
    this one`s hard. I think Green`s Scizor, Silver`s Sneasel & Ruby`s Swampert.

Here we go again..............

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • If you could have one of the PokeDex Holder's Pokemon, which one would it be?
    I'd love to have Ditty, tricking people by switching gender back and forth, awsome.

I made something for Gold fans:

Spoiler:

In my opinion, it's crappily made.

I also have 2 ChosenShipping Oneshots I'm too embarassed to post, well, one's actually a crappy poem by me.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Yay! We missed you. I was wondering why you weren't on for so long. The PokeSpe club is kinda dead-ish at the moment.
    My computer does suicide... And I must wait a few days until I got a new. -.-
    *lifts eyebrow* dead-ish...? Bad. But I'm here now so everything will come out fine.^^
    Lookie! The banner for Laiceps Nomekop in my sig! Valentine has the larger version on her Deviantart account. =)
    Yep! And here it is:

Laiceps_Nomekop_by_ValentineUmbreon.jpg

(Special thanks are going to Chris, the man in my life, who helped me with the text.)
    So many topics... >< I'll need days to answer them all.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    o.o

VA, you messed it up. RED'S the one to go topless. Not Yellow >.< My innocent fourteen-year-old mind... She looks like a dominatrix, no offense.

Now, to stop fretting about things I shouldn't, I should really get writing. Has new Macbook, you see. So yes... New topics are needed. But might I ask what's with Yellow's name? It's Spanish or something, but why? It caused me to freak when I saw a "Let's learn colours" thing in my local toyshop, and there was a pad on the toy's arm that said

Yellow
    Amarillo

I had to stop myself from ripping out a texta and writing "del Bosque Verde" underneath.

Uh, maybe: What sort of superpowers would the PokeSpe characters possess? Disregarding Viridian Powers, o'course.

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    o.o

VA, you messed it up. RED'S the one to go topless. Not Yellow >.< My innocent fourteen-year-old mind... She looks like a dominatrix, no offense.

That's the....'Dark' side of her...the side that wants to eradicate all humans.
    Hey Valetine! Why don't ya draw Lance and Yellow together in another Laiceps Nomekop banner?
    off-topic:
    Agatha likes whacking Lance on the head with her walking stick.

Now, to stop fretting about things I shouldn't, I should really get writing. Has new Macbook, you see. So yes... New topics are needed. But might I ask what's with Yellow's name? It's Spanish or something, but why? It caused me to freak when I saw a "Let's learn colours" thing in my local toyshop, and there was a pad on the toy's arm that said

Yellow
    Amarillo

I had to stop myself from ripping out a texta and writing "del Bosque Verde" underneath.

Uh, maybe: What sort of superpowers would the PokeSpe characters possess? Disregarding Viridian Powers, o'course.

Yes, Amarillo Del Bosque Verde, which literally translates into 'Yellow of the Green Grove'.
    Change 'Green' into 'Viridian', and LOOK!
    'Yellow of the Viridian Grove'.
    Change 'Grove' into 'Forest' and you get:

'Yellow of the Viridian Forest'.

On-topic......
    Erm....
    Red: The typical Superhero. He can fly, very strong..but like Superman, he has a weakness!
    Green: A scientist whose superpowers were created in an experiment gone wrong. Like Cyclops? Or he can have powers like Jean Gray- telepathic abilities and stuff.
    Blue: The vixen.....Catwoman-esque powers!
    Yellow: Healing......................haha.
    Gold:I dunno.
    Silver: The anti-hero. Maybe he can pass through walls....like Shadow Cat.
    Crys: Another one i dunno.
    Ruby: He'll probably be able to toss the villians into a salon and transform them into pink cheerleaders.
    Sapphire: Control over the beasts!
    Emerald: Earth-related powers. The ability to cause earthquakes and the like.
    Dia: The huge sausage comes flying! Assorted food-related abilities.
    Pearl: Um...Pyrokinesis?
    Platina B.: The ability to control the weather!

Off-topic......
    Ideas, people, before I turn my attention back to 'Face Down' which I've been ignoring for months.......
    FACEDOWN.jpg

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    o.o

... -.- Yes I'm weird. I draw evil Yellow this way... I also have a fetish for shirtless boys ... and I'm in love with my pencil... Maybe I have to meet Dr. Masakanotoki soon.
    Hey Valetine! Why don't ya draw Lance and Yellow together in another Laiceps Nomekop banner?
    Because I don't want to corrupt Star's innocent mind with evil Yellow Grantedshipping.
    Hey, good idea. ^.^
    Agatha likes whacking Lance on the head with her walking stick.
    Poor Lance... evil Yellow and Agatha. >.>
    Red: The typical Superhero. He can fly, very strong..but like Superman, he has a weakness!
    NA! He had to be Spider-Man. I LOVE Spider-Man!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That's why Silver is easier. I've been drawing chibi Silver over and over and over for like, three days in a row now. Because his hair DOESN'T DEFY GRAVITY!

Wow. Everyone decided to post. :D

I do that too. >:D

Off-topic......
    Ideas, people, before I turn my attention back to 'Face Down' which I've been ignoring for months.......

Well, that makes me feel so wonderful. >.>

Years
  • Yes, ya'd better visit me 'cause I need to earn a living. My office is decaying as we speak because the evil shadow people have invaded and are breaking down the walls with their shadow goo!

Kinda offtopic: Last night I was wondering what would happen if the PokeSpe characters played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. o.o So I tried to figure out their natures... Does this look about right?

Red: Hardy (Torchic)
    Green: Calm (Chikorita)
    Blue: Sassy (Totodile)
    Yellow: Timid (Turtwig)

Gold:
    Impish (Piplup)
    Silver: Lonely (Bulbasaur)
    Crystal: Hardy (Treecko)

Ruby:
    Quirky (Squirtle)
    Sapphire: Bold (Squirtle)
    Emerald: Naive (Chimchar)

Diamond:
    Relaxed (Munchlax)
    Pearl: Hasty (Skitty xD)
    Platina: ???

Mitsuru/Wally: Docile? (Charmander)

Oh, and off topic: on my way to the store yesterday, I was riding my bike and I fell (Being the klutz that I am). So now I have a large gash in both of my knees. The one on the right is Keto and the one on the left is Larry.
    When people ask me what happened I tell them I was mauled by a Charmeleon of knee-length. Then they stare at me oddly, especially those who don't know what Pokemon is.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, seeing as all I have is the original PMD, I can't really figure that all out.

But, that all seems about right to me.

Lawl at Pearl being Skitty.

Edit: Brave is Charmander, not Docile. I believe Docile is Mudkip.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • What sort of superpowers would the PokeSpe characters possess?
    Red: Superman's powers
    Green: Hypnotism?
    Blue: Seduction or Catwoman powers.Then again, her Ditto alone is her superpower.
    Yellow: Super Cuteness, or telepathy of some sort
    Gold: Sexual Harassment attack!! Billiard related or something, maybe he can shoot lbeams out of his goggles.
    Silver: Deppresive empathy, invisibility.
    Crystal: Geass! Everything she commands, the victim must carry out, works with her serious nature.
    Ruby: Unicorns and Rainbows!Can change the color of his enemy's clothes.
    Sapphire: Can shapeshift into any animal.
    Emerald: Can control midgets, and grow to gigantic proportions
    Dia: Meat Vision!! and Veggie Vlast.(Yes, I spelled that wrong)
    Pearl: Heat Vision!(Which goes very well with Dia's Meat Vision) Hulk-like powers, goes with his temperament.
    Platina: Why would she need super powers when she's uber rich?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lawl at Pearl being Skitty.

Edit: Brave is Charmander, not Docile. I believe Docile is Mudkip.

In the new PMD, for some odd reason if you're male and your nature is 'Docile' you're a Charmander. ^^; Don't ask me why.
    If you're a girl and your nature is 'Brave' then you're a Charmander. O_o

XD I can just picture Pearl now:
    "Holy--! Dia! Look at this! I'm pink! I'm a pink squinty cat thing! I want my money baaaack!"

I took the test like three hundred times over and it keeps telling me my aura is a deep green and that "a Quirky person like you should be the Pokemon Piplup!"

I ended up using the guide book to be a Torchic.

Um, anyways, back on topic:

What sort of superpowers would the PokeSpe characters possess?

I'm going to steal some of your ideas from earlier, guys. >:D

Red: Superman's powers. No doubt.
    Green: Telekinesis, telepathy.
    Blue: Transformation, and her cute sidekick is her Ditto. :3
    Yellow: No clue.

Gold: I like that. Laserbeam goggles. And if his opponent is female, you can just guess. (That sounded a bit...wrong.)
    Silver: Ability to pass through walls, invisibility.
    Crystal: Hypnosis.

Ruby: Summons all the cute/beautiful Pokemon to assist him.
    Sapphire: Ability to communicate with Pokemon.
    Emerald: Able to shrink or grow at will.

Diamond: Riceballkinesis!
    Pearl: Pyrokinesis, for sure.
    Platinum: Like Ruby, only she summons all the rich people to help her instead.

Too bad I can't picture the PokeSpe gang wearing capes and tights. *cough cough*

Well, maybe I can.

Green in tights!?! 8O

...And maybe I don't want to.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Off-topic......

I have an idea Lance could start getting suspicious oy Yellow after he see's Chuchu eating a live Ratata!

Years
  • Um. O_O;

Off topic, kinda: There aren't any PokeSpe personality tests. =O

What would be a good name for a PokeSpe fansite? I lack creativity when it comes to coming up with names for sites. Any ideas are appreciated. @_@

I wrote about two fics myself, but I'm too afraid to post them. xD

Neeeew topic anyone? =D

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Good news people!
    Chapter 3 of Fast Times is FINISHED
    I just need to go thorugh proofreading and editing now, it'll be up in a few hours...
    *Dances*

Although, theres only six characters in this chapter, when theres usually...a lot more.
    Well...seven.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • I have an idea Lance could start getting suspicious oy Yellow after he see's Chuchu eating a live Ratata!

Hey, that could be something! Thanks, Ruby-chan!
    I intend to introduce the other three of the Shitennou soon.....

A new topic?

Uh.....................I'm not sure if this has been done before?

What would the PokeSpe characters order in a restaurant?

Red: Chicken! Roasted chicken,
    Green: Steak?
    Blue: She's not the sort who goes on diets, so....fish?
    Yellow: Vegetarian.
    Gold: He's probably ask, "Do you serve hamburgers?"
    Silver: Fish as well....
    Crys: A simple meal of rice and soup.
    Ruby: His meal must look and taste good!
    Sapphire: Meat? But she loves animals, so there's always the possibility of her being vegetarian, or at least semi-vegetarian.
    Emerald: ???
    Dia: Everything!
    Pearl: Spicy chicken? Curry?
    Platina: High-class food like foie grass and caviar....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back