• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Uhm, Hi, can I join this club too? I simply adore PokeSpecial! I've been reading lots of your guys pages here and I really want to join now!! :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    For the first of you two - Can't help you there; you'll have to ask an older member of the FC/site XD

For shinx - You have a Ruby avvie. Of course you're welcome here XD How many pages DID you read anyways? X_x

As we usually ask for it, what is your favorite...

Character(s)
    Pokemon (only from the manga)
    Shipping(s) say Frantic and I kill you...this is really getting old, I know XD
    Chapter(s)
    etc.

Hmm... And while I'm at it... Since we need a new topic...

What type of flower would each PokeSpecial member be?

Wow. Just... Wow. That failed XD But still... Gold: Rose

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    How many pages did I read?? Let's just say that I read a lot.
    My favorite character is Ruby (duh)
    Um, my favorite pokemon from special is probably Mimi or Silver's Sneasel
    Uhm, I'm not really that into shippings but my favorite one is Specialshipping. (And I hate Franticshipping with a burning passion XD)
    My favorite arcs are the Gold/Silver/Crystal and Ruby/Sapphire arcs
    :)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    (And I hate Franticshipping with a burning passion XD)

GAH - feels a sting in her heart -

I joke, I joke. Welcome Shinx! XD

Yellow would be a sunflower :3
    Blue would be a blue rose, someone who looks pretty but also has hidden thorns.
    Crystal would be an Iris~
    Pearl would be one of those man-eating plant things ._.
    Platina would be a water lily, it seems to suit her elegance.
    Ruby would be a red rose, cause he's also got hidden thorns >D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (And I hate Franticshipping with a burning passion XD)

That's it, you're in for life XD OK, to be honest, I'm not a co-owner unfortunately, so I can't decide that

Red: Narcissus. Because the actual Greek guy was oblivious to everything but his own reflection, so this reflects Red the most, only I don't think Red's in love with himself XD
    Green: Daisy. They seem like smart flowers... XD
    Blue: Hydrangea. If you know how and why hydrangeas change color (or if you read the annotations at the back of the first "Gentleman's Alliance" manga book), this'll probably make some sense.
    Yellow: Black-eyed susan. I'm saving sunflower for a different character...

Gold: Rose. Because they represent love, but they also have thorns to show that love can hurt. As Gold's discovered so many times XD
    Silver: Pointsettias. Because they're the same color as his hair XD
    Crystal: Lilac. Idk why, it just sounds like a match.

Ruby: Lily. Lilies are rather pretty~
    Sapphire: Dandelions or Clover Flowers. Because they're pretty wild. I suppose buttercups would fit into this too.
    Emerald: Now, what's the shortest flower...? I'd say dragonsnaps.

Dia: Sunflower. Pretty much the only flower we take seeds from to eat.
    Pearl: Tiger lily. Just another variation of the lily, plus I already gave Emerald dragonsnap.
    Platinum: Violet. Because I said so DX

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I want to join can somebody teach me how to use this site though, obviously I am new!!?!
    DuHhH!!

Uhm, Hi, can I join this club too? I simply adore PokeSpecial! I've been reading lots of your guys pages here and I really want to join now!! :)

Alright, welcome new members.

83 Have fun here.
    Uhm, I'm not really that into shippings but my favorite one is Specialshipping. (And I hate Franticshipping with a burning passion XD)

That's it, you're in for life XD
    *gets out a ruler* Now what did we say about shippings and opinions and stuff like that?
    *pads ruler*

*cough*

Anyway, Besides the welcome. horay~ Ruby and Gold's birthday is coming up soon~ 8D

And....I can't really answer that flower topic yet. I don't know very many flowers.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Hi guys. Its your neighborhood friendly co-owner with his one shot for Chamo's contest completed

Spoiler:

Thats all guys.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Phew!
    I was just reading this discussion around page 351 and it's nearly impossible to find the same post twice.

Also where can I find that introduction thing with all the questions for new members.

Yellow:Sunflower
    Ruby:Rose
    That's all I can think of.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Red: Narcissus. Because the actual Greek guy was oblivious to everything but his own reflection, so this reflects Red the most, only I don't think Red's in love with himself XD
    Green: Daisy. They seem like smart flowers... XD
    Blue: Hydrangea. If you know how and why hydrangeas change color (or if you read the annotations at the back of the first "Gentleman's Alliance" manga book), this'll probably make some sense.
    Yellow: Black-eyed susan. I'm saving sunflower for a different character...

Gold: Rose. Because they represent love, but they also have thorns to show that love can hurt. As Gold's discovered so many times XD
    Silver: Pointsettias. Because they're the same color as his hair XD
    Crystal: Lilac. Idk why, it just sounds like a match.

Ruby: Lily. Lilies are rather pretty~
    Sapphire: Dandelions or Clover Flowers. Because they're pretty wild. I suppose buttercups would fit into this too.
    Emerald: Now, what's the shortest flower...? I'd say dragonsnaps.

Dia: Sunflower. Pretty much the only flower we take seeds from to eat.
    Pearl: Tiger lily. Just another variation of the lily, plus I already gave Emerald dragonsnap.
    Platinum: Violet. Because I said so DX

xD The name of his sister; nice.
    <3 It also works because his Birthday's on Christmas Eve, and those a Christmas flowers! <3
    xD Enter image of Dia attempting to devoir a whole sunflower.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    A happy welcome to all new members and this reminds me. I never answered these questions so:
    My favorite characters: Green and Diamond
    My favorite shippings: Definately Oldrival but I also like Special, Mangaquest, Commener, and tea.

I don't know what to answer for the current topic either.
    Love the fan fic Sir

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I never answered these questions either.
    My favourite characters: Red, Yellow, Ruby, Sapphy
    My favourite shippings: Specialshipping, Franticshipping.

Does anyone know where the fan art that had Ruby talking in flowers was. (Sapphy ran away) Sorry if I'm off topic.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Zuzu said:
    And guess who's birthday is right after? 8D

Guess who's birthday is two days after? XDD

This just made me laugh hard. It made me imagine them all wearing flower costumes. XPP

Cyan Goggles said:
    xD Enter image of Dia attempting to devoir a whole sunflower.

If you fry them well enough, the don't taste mad. But I'm talking about other types of flowers.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Topic: What type of flower would each PokeSpecial member be?

Hmm.... Let's see....... This is kinda hard so I'll do the ones I can think of...
    Yellow: Sunflower
    Blue: Tulip
    Silver: Johnny-Jump-Up <---- Those are the purple flowers that move during the night. I can Silver as one of those cuz he always is in a different location. He's always on the move!
    Sapphire: I think she would prefer to be a weed........

that's all I could think of.........

Years
    Thank you for the quotes you guys. ^_^

I don't know much flowers sorry. Can't answer topic. :<

POKESUPE ANIME!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY WANT YOU! <3 <3 <3

But it's only a dream...Best fanart out there~

~Na no desu yo

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Welcome new members! I need to catch up on all the new members and send them friend requests. I like you Avatar Shinx.

Red-Rose
    Green- -('.')-
    Blue-Tulip
    Yellow-Lily

That's all I got. Not so good with flowers.

Nice pic Netto!

Oh and by the way Zuzu, FRANTIC! *runs away*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You're like Green.

You're the second original character. You're Red's rival, and train your Pokemon like crazy. But that's good, since you really are a good trainer. Your team includes: Charizard, Scizor, Porygon2, Golduck, Rhydon, and Machamp. You can be quiet and cold towards those you don't know, but that's fine. Once you get to know them, you'll talk more. You're the calm, collected type. Awesome, you're my favorite character here!

IN YOUR FACE, CHAMO!!! XD

*goes to retake it* I have varying answers for some of them, so...

Result Number 2:

You're like Red!

The original character that started it all. You really like Pokemon, and they're your pals! Your Pokemon, by their nicknames, are...Pika the Pikachu, Aero the Aerodactyl, Lax the Snorlax, Poli the Poliwrath, Saur the Venusaur, Gyara the Gyarados. Your original team, anyway. You're pretty nice in general, and friends with about everyone. Yeah, go you!

...Clash much? XD Darn, I was really hoping for Gold... If only they had some gambling-related questions in there... I at least knew which one to pick for the final question, though I didn't like the other choices anyway.

And, just to let y'all know, I still picked sapphire for fave color. Because it's a glorious shade of blue~

OK, fine, I'll take it a third time... (I have soooo many answers for each XD)

You're like Sapphire.

You love being wild! You love nature, and hate potions, so you use berries. You have Chaka the Blaziken, Ronorono the Aggron, Phadodo the Donphan, Wailulu the Wailord, Tororo the Tropius, and Reilili the Relicanth. You used to be mannerly, but toughened up to be this. You're brave, and, well, have sharp teeth. Cooool!

I'll go shoot myself now... >.> But, keep in mind this was the THIRD time...

*goes to try it ONE more time...* My answers to the first and last questions are the only ones that don't change XD Though, to tell the truth, i'm only doing this a couple times to see which character comes up most frequently for me... Anyways... This'll be my final result...

You're like Gold.

You certainly like your Pokemon. You play pool and cards, but for pool, you sometimes use Pokeballs with your Pokemon in them to cheat. Oh well. You own Typhlo the Typhlosion, Aipro the Aipom, Politro the Politoed, Mantro the Mantine, Sudro the Sudowoodo, and Sunflo the Sunflora! You're the cheerful one, and had a lot of Pokemon as a kid. Kinda rich, I might add. However...you can be mischievous and get in trouble a lot. Oh yeah. You're also a fan of Mary, this lady on the radio. Great!

... I'll keep number four, thank you very much XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    ^ I lol'd at your tries. >.>
    *is pelted*

Okay, my turn~

You're like Yellow
    You're not the person that enjoys battling, but rather helping them. You're nice to a lot of people, especially Pokemon. You have Chuchu the Pikachu, Ratty the Raticate, Dodosk the Dodrio, Omask the Omastar, Golosk the Golem, and Peesk the Butterfree. You can heal Pokemon and read their minds with your hand. You really didn't catch any of your own Pokemon but oh well. For part of the series, you pretended to be a boy.

8D cool~ That quiz was interesting though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back