• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Yo.

I ain't a member of this club, but I love the Pokemon Special series. I come to this club to ask if anyone has a high quality scan of the, Spoiler-tagging the rest just in case no one has seen/read the ending of the Emerald Arc... Though I doubt that...
    Spoiler:

I would really appreciate it. If my request can't be met cause I'm not a member of the club or cause no one has it, it's no problem. ^_^
    Are you talking about this? :
    Spoiler:
    If not please post the normal manga scan so we can see which pic you are talking about. I'm sure someone will be able to help. :3

Happy b-day Gold.~
    Crap. I am a day to late. >_>

What would YOU give Gold for his birthday?
    A schoolbus full of cheerleaders.~ A cookie for everyone who remember where this mind image is from.

What would the other characters give him for his birthday?
    They would bring different food from al their hometowns. :3

A few days old fanart which I saved for Gold's b-day.
    Spoiler:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    HAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY GOLD~!

Would have brought fanart, but weeelll, laaazy.
    I was thinking of parodying 'Don't Say "Lazy"' with PokeSpe characters.
    Suggestions?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Ack, missed Gold's birthday. :( Had no time to post anything as I was away. Like all the epic fanart though.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY GOLD!

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club
    Of course had to decide not to post on someones birthday...

About the what would they get Gold for his birthday topic....

I know Gold would invite them all to a party then he would give himeself a bottle to play spin the bottle with (so he can kiss Crys)! XD​

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Happy Day of Birth, ya perv!

PRECIOUSMETAL FANART *squee*

What would YOU give Gold for his birthday? I'll just lock him in a room with Silver (and/or Crys, if you're into MangaQuest) and wait for a couple of hours. ;P If I get scratches and bruises, who said it was going to be easy?

What would the other characters give him for his birthday? I think they would give him the *special* magazines, booze, cards, just about anything that one should not distribute to minors. Though Yellow might buy him a cake or something, unless she's a closet perv. I also think Silver would give him money, but that would be before I toss him to Gold. *evil giggle goes here*

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Gyah. Missed a page. >.>

Ahem. Anyway. All the fanart that has been posted looks AMAZING. O.O Especially like the Mangaquest Vs. Preciousmetal ones. XD That and Zuzu's oneshot. <33

Speaking of fics. I'm nearly done writing the first chapter of my Mangaquestshipping one that I mentioned before~I think it was 2 months ago, buried somewhere in the hundred or so pages since then. ;D

And I planned to post fanart, but this computer won't let me. -.- Maybe tomorrow. Yeah...

EDIT: Let's try again with new fanart! XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    A welcome to all the countless members who have joined and who'll probably won't that long. By looking at the past, that's the conclusion I come up with, at least.

Spoiler:

Epicness. Shipping is the best <3

And now I'm gonna vote for the contest. ^.^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ahem. Anyway. All the fanart that has been posted looks AMAZING. O.O Especially like the Mangaquest Vs. Preciousmetal ones. XD That and Zuzu's oneshot. <33
    Hehe. To be honest, it was kind of rushed. I worked on it at my dad's office since his office mate was out, but then somehow it didn't save what I mostly worked on, which I didn't realize 'til I began wanting to conclude it at my mom's. So yeah. Not one of my best works. And I did make Crystal recognize she was a bit OOC, since she sort of was, like in my Olivine Festival one-shot...

Anyhow, new topic anyone?

Do you think anyone would celebrate Giovanni's birthday other than the Team Rocket members? If so, who, and why?

Just wondering what everyone's input on this is since Giovanni's b-day is next, if I'm correct...

Years
    Huh. I didn't know Giovanni's birthday is in August... o__o -runs off to check-
    Bulbapedia said:
    According to the Pokémon Special manga, Giovanni's birthday is August 1st and his blood type is O.
    ...Oh. xD Tell me I wasn't the only one who didn't know that 'till now. And wao, Giovanni has the same blood type as Red, Ruby, and Sapphire. :o And Nen.

Oya. Nen is finally on summer break~ :'D To celebrate, I found a bunch of random PokeSpe fan arts. My folder's almost reached a thousand, yey.

Spoiler:

I would've answered the topic if I wasn't so lazy. >: /fail

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Oh, Giovanni has the same birthday as me! :O

Do you think anyone would celebrate Giovanni's birthday other than the Team Rocket members? If so, who, and why?
    Well Silver would because that's his dad.
    Crystal might just to be supportive.
    Ruby would, he would want to design a party.
    Sapphire might help if Ruby helps
    Platina might want to, just for the sake of celebrating.
    And uh, that might be it.........

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    O.O Only 5 posts since yesterday? Really? Looks like the FC is slow today...

Silver. FATHER SON BONDING TIME~! XD *Shot*

And the fanart is cute, Nen. Cool looking shot of Sird, and GOLD LOOKS ADORABLE in both. <3

Yeah...Got nothing else. >.> *Shot for short post*

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

Honestly, I didn't know it was his birthday. I didn't even know his birthday was known. Bad me, I should have been aware of that as an avid Pokespé reader. Ah well.

The persons who would celebrate.... Silver. A bit. He's still not very comfortable with the knowledge that his father is the ex-boss of TR, but on the other hand, he has recognized him as his father. So perhaps there would be something small.
    Then, as Blue shares everything with him, she would jump into the festivities as well. Same for Gold. (And not just because he likes to party-crash.)

Besides the Dex Holders, all the (ex) grunts would celebrate their ex-boss's birthday, of course (creepy, I wouldn't wanna be on that party...), with Sabrina in the lead. That part can't be denied.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years

I didn't know about his birthday too ._.; Silver would probably initiate it since he really likes his father now, and get Blue and Crystal to help with the preparations. Gold would just randomly jump in at some point of time, dragging Red along with him xD; (I can't see how the Hoenn Dex holders could get involved here since they haven't met Giovanni at all) In my opinion, they'd just through a small, low-key celebration. What with Giovanni's title/personality and all. It would be cute to see all of them gathering around a tiny cupcake :3

That Misty owns, nice one Nendoru <D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Nendoru said:
    And wao, Giovanni has the same blood type as Red, Ruby, and Sapphire.

And that's one thing I don't have in common with Ruby. ;) *everyone else groans*

Nen is finally on summer break~

Wow. What were you doing all this time?

Great fanarts. The one with Sird looks epic. ^_^

clover_bookcat said:
    O.O Only 5 posts since yesterday? Really? Looks like the FC is slow today...

It's because of the hangovers everyone has after Gold's birthday!!! *is shot repeatedly*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I actually knew about Giovanni's birthday~ I just... didn't know if it was the second of August, or the first of August. >_>

But, like most everyone else, Silver would probably celebrate it. Gold might just to have a party, dragging the other Pokedex Holders along, though Crystal might warn Gold that this party can't be big. So, like what Ibu said, a small little party that only the PokeDex Holders and maybe some of the Rocket Members (one day truce?) are able to participate in. -shrugs-

Sorry for lack of posting. I've been doing something PokeSpe related, but I'm not allowed to talk about it here. :D I would like to say that there may be a new member joining soon, though~ she just has to wake her butt up and sign-up first

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Somebody asked who's birthday was next and somebody answered it was Giovanni's and then Red's XD It was on the last page or something like that, since we really haven't made much progress page-wise...

Anyways, my answer would be Silver would definitely celebrate it. Giovanni IS his biological father, after all. And knowing Silver, he'd probably get Blue and maybe even Gold and Crystal to celebrate it as well~

I can also see Red celebrating it since Red's a nice guy, plus he and Giovanni got along real nice in volume 2 (I think it was?) of PokeSpecial, before Giovanni revealed to Red that he was Team Rocket's boss.

And, knowing Red, he'd get everyone else to celebrate Giovanni's birthday. Except maybe Green. Idk why, but Green doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who forgives others easily. Same with Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Indeed, Green definitely wouldn't join in the celebrations; perhaps as the only only one. In the FRLG arc, it is clearly shown how much he despises Giovanni, and like Zuzu said: he isn't the person to forgive and forget easily.
    Perhaps he'd only go to show respect to Silver; they have a kind of weird friendship after FRLG. And he'd do it because Blue wants it, of course. How can he say no if her wrath looms, hohoho.

(Okay, I don't really think he's that scared of her XD)

As for the Hoenn trio: they've never met Giovanni but they would join because they're nice people. Just like that.

@ Binary: I want to know what you're up to now... xp

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Binary's sister. Who know has an account here. And should get her butt over here XD

And yeah, Silver and Green do have an...interesting relationship. Though Blue would probably get one or the other to make up and become friends if they stayed sworn enemies.

The least they are now are as rivals for Blue's affection <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back