• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Pic Findings

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Some person on pivix drew this and based it on PokeSpe/Special/Adventures

Last edited:

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    :shocked:

OMG! That looks amazing!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Well, sadly no one has ever drawn a fully animated opening for the Pokemon adventures series in the bright anime colouring style.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I say we vote the guy whoever drew that amazing art to do the animation for pokespe

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Oh my, OH MY. Just who is the maker of these pics!? I demand they make an anime!! <3 This is way better then anything I've done. It's so proffesional.

Feuille

The Calm Before the Storm
    Years
    Just, wow. The word epic doesn`t begin to describe this awesome work!

Too bad I don`t understand the Japanese (assuming it`s Japanese) on that site. Trying to decode it gave me a massive headache ^^`

Mew, Meow, Nya

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Either you got to pay for the images to view the fullscreen or register. I can't read this language ;(

You can find a link to help English users register. Just search "pixiv english" on google and you should be able to find a English guide that explains the registration process.

Years
    Wow. It seems that the pictures that I posted up in the club has been found here. ^_^

I seriously should go to this forgotten section more. But alas I forget.

Anyways thanks for linking us here you guys. I have dispersed the links to Mangafox and INET for the PokeSpe fandom. :3

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Wow. It seems that the pictures that I posted up in the club has been found here. ^_^

I seriously should go to this forgotten section more. But alas I forget.

Anyways thanks for linking us here you guys. I have dispersed the links to Mangafox and INET for the PokeSpe fandom. :3

I get you :3. Those Pictures were found on a weird site(srsly for 18+) And then I was like... Doesn't PC users post this pictures before me : P

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    You know, everyone keeps on dreaming about having a pokespecial anime, but we need to stop dreaming about it and someone needs to make an anime of this!!! I mean, look at the slideshows, they're freaken gorgeous!!

Back