• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: Special Chapter Beta 1.8 (RGBY/Vol 2) (10/12/22)

Arun kapil

Arceus
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Two of my favorite Pokémon i caught in the game yet looking for more
    Pokemon: Special Chapter Beta 1.8 (RGBY/Vol 2) (10/12/22)

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Two of my favorite Pokémon i caught in the game yet looking for more

We do not appreciate you distributing hacked versions of the game, nor flagrantly posting the products of your cheating here. Please know you will never be welcomed back into our community.

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Beta 1.3 has been released. A majority of bugs have been addressed, and players now have window resizing options. The post has been edited to reflect these changes, but I'll drop another download...

Below.

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    We do not appreciate you distributing hacked versions of the game, nor flagrantly posting the products of your cheating here. Please know you will never be welcomed back into our community.

Then you'll happy to know that all my mods are kept private. I love hacking into software and what not. Either you welcome it out or not. ;)

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Update 1.4 has been released as of 9/12/22

Removes Infinite Fakemon Glitch

Get the new download HERE.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    I just started on the green story. I beat Brock and now there is a black area when i try to go to the next route. is this the end of green's story so far?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    I just installed the game in my pc like 20 minutes ago but when i opened it there was a black screem. Bgm music was playing but could not play game. I didnt even started but game crashed I reinstalled it a few times but nothing is working. Please help. 😥😥

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    In Red's and Green's stories, I keep getting error messages. Is there a way to prevent error messages from happening?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    The game is awesome but i am getting an script error at lunar lake while diving what shall i do pls tell

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Hello, is this the final version or are more updates to come?

And is it possible to contact the maker of Red Adventures (the prequel) in any way? I really love his work, but some bugs really annoy me.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Hello, is this the final version or are more updates to come?

And is it possible to contact the maker of Red Adventures (the prequel) in any way? I really love his work, but some bugs really annoy me.

Join the discord, The creator of vol 1 and 2 are the same people. And no, This is just a small portion of the actual project. There's tons to come.

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    I have finally gotten around to updating this thread to reflect some changes:

Beta 1.8 has been linked in the download section

A guide for Android users will be coming soon

Bug Report form has been removed, if you encounter a bug, please report it on the Discord in Bug Discussion

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Additional special game content is being produced in the Discord. Pikachu/Eevee, I Choose You!

Back