• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Uh...Uh..
    If you mean the one he uses most frequenly,and the one who appears the most.Cause' like,I only see Archie with one pokemon,maybe I'm not paying good enough attention but-
    Archie uses a Walrein!!XD

And,Fliss just pointed out something,Hotaru spelt Crystal's name wrongly.^^''
    He spelt it as Crastal.XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Your are right about the Archie thing, but I still like the button though. Next question: Name one of the pokemon Brandon uses.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I thought it was the gym leader!!>_<
    Brawly.

May I ask a question then?
    How old was Ruby when Red won the Pokemon League?^^

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Oh my Feebas!!
    You actually gots it correct!!
    Here,*gives cheese*XD

When Blue's Ditto first appeared in the manga,which pokemon had it transformed into?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    It first appeared when they were versing all those TR agents when Red went under cover as one. It turned into Mew or something.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Muahahahah*cackle*
    I finally managed to stump you.^^
    It actually turned into a Tauros.
    When Red dressed up as a Rocket Member,they got called to capture Blue,she used her Ditto-transformed-Tauros to control the Rocket's pokemon and escaped with Red!^^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Meh, that is why i said or something. Okay, what pokemon does Emerald does Emerald give up in the batle factory and why is this choice strange. Also, what does he give it up for?

Years
    Akio123 said:
    Hotaru, the buttons are really nice as usual! Also, welcome to the club (Wait were you in it already o.O?)

Paige (Hotaru) is one of the oldest members of the club, just to let you guys know... XD

And I was the co-founder, technically founder now. But yeah, keep up the entertainmetn! =D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ybur_angel said:
    I thought it was the gym leader!!>_<

May I ask a question then?
    How old was Ruby when Red won the Pokemon League?^^
    XD Age questions are always my favorite. ^^ Red won the pokemon league seven years ago, and if somebody tells me now the current age of Ruby, we'll know how old he was. (I think Ruby is ten, but I was wrong about Gold, Silver and Crystel, so I better ask again. XD)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Akinari said:
    Paige (Hotaru) is one of the oldest members of the club, just to let you guys know... XD

And I was the co-founder, technically founder now. But yeah, keep up the entertainmetn! =D
    Oh sorry Ms. Hotaru! Niko (Are you I say Akinari), you can hit me. Anyway, I have a questio to pose again: Name all the pokemon that Emerald used in the Battle Factory.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Psychic*Absol said:
    (I think Ruby is ten, but I was wrong about Gold, Silver and Crystel, so I better ask again. XD)

Ruby's 11,Sapphire's 10.^^

And,as for Akio's question,I don't quite like that saga,but,its just my opinion.XD
    And,I haven't even read it yet,so,yeah,I don't know.XP

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Thanks. ^^ That would make Ruby four years old when Red won the pokemon league...question answered? ^^
    *hasn't read the Battle Frontier either* I haven't got Emerald's bio, don't like him either...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well those are the questions. Also, I have a wally one. Name every member of his team and how he got them.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Okay,I remember that Wally's got a-
    Ralts/Kirlia(Ruru),Kecleon,Cacturne,Roselia,Grovyle,Flygon.

He got Ruru from Ruby.Kecleon,the first pokemon he caught with Ruby's help.Grovyle evolved from Treeko,which he found in its pokeball in the middle of the sea.Flygon from Norman when he managed to climb the Sky Pillar to the 50th floor.
    As for Roselia and Cacturne,they didn't state anything on how they met Wally yet,so I'm going to have to go with the fact that he caught them on the way when he was moving to Pacifiglog town.

Back