• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Guys, some Team Magma and Aqua cosplay photos on my friend's site. You'll also see the two main boy characters from the 4th movie and the Deoxy movie. Heyyy, that guy in the purple jacket looks familar with da' green hair? o_O; But I guess he can't be the anime version of Wally.

https://sati.cside.com/nagoyaonly/nagoya.htm

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Those are very cool pics Zapchu. It would be cool if someone did Kenta and Marina cosplay *wishes*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I think people should do more Pokespecial cosplay, I like their costumes...especially Silver and Gold. ^_^ There are a lot of cosplayers in California too!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Keep alive club..........keep alive........XD

I will have Volumes 5, 6, 7 of Pokemon Special soon. Can't wait to check them out. Then I will have 1-15

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    No it will not. Lets see...lets try finding manga/game characters that resemble Special characters!

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Today? This is the topic as of November 16th. ><;;

Okay...here's one...
    Fanfiction contest!!! I do not care if you can write or not. Just write something about Pokemon Adventures.

(Why did I suggest that? Oni lost his streak, as I observed. =P)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I think that I've seen a pokespecial fanfic recently... I'm pretty sure I did. ^_^

And poor Oni hasn't picked up his pen/pencil/keyboard for a bit too long now... we shall all miss his work. ;_;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *joins club*

;_;

I always wanted the mangas...but Lily had to be her low life self and search up google for the summaries.

So...can I? I thought this was the same thing as yellow fan club. o_o

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oooh okay!

*sits down, wearing a perfect dress with a little pink bow*

...now what?

XP ^^

Back