• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special: Diamond and Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    Hi! Im new to this forum and already feel welcomed! Does anyone know what happened to pearl and diamond in the platinum arc?

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    By the way, does anybody know where I can continue reading the manga? It stopped right on the part where Cynthia shows up for the first time, in the chapter called VS Roserade I.

I was wondering because Bulbapedia has very advanced information about the characters so I was wondering where they got it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    What to do?

Well you can't really see any more manga from the dp series up to vs RoseradeI, but you can read summaries about it! :)

Heres the link.
    Serebii Manga Chapters

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Old thread is old, omg. x_x; In future, please just make a new one, though we don't really condone asking for links anyway, I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back