• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special: Heaven Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Ruby stopped as the Rapidash stopped and it's trainer turned around and questioned him. Anyone from Hoenn should know who I am! She must be from some other region.

"I should be asking who you are!" Ruby exclaimed. "You must be a famous cooridinator!" Ruby guessed. "Well even if your not famous you must have competed in contests before? Right?"

"Oh by the way I'm Ruby, famous Pokemon cooridinator from Hoenn!" Ruby explained.

This girl is much more proper than Sapphire. But I don't think anyone can replace her. I mean we did confess to each other, even though I won't admit it.

"So who are you?" Ruby asked again.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Wally was lost in the middle of the forest once again.

"Agh, I've looked everywhere, and this scent is making me go all teary-eyed!" cried Wally.

Just then he heard voices from afar. He was not alone in this vast island. He got separated from Ruby ever since he left the ship. He tried desperately to find him, but it was no use. The trees above got thicker and thicker until the point where no light reached the moist ground. This was the first time he had been in a jungle like this, and with no experience in battling, he'd be done for if something attacked him in the wild. Thinking this made him worry for what would pop out next out of the void. Various zubat flew above him while Murkrow cawed on the treetops. The trail became very confusing. The scared boy tripped over a rock and ended up hitting the rocky ground. His complexion was dirty and very untidy. His cream colored shirt was muddy and his pants were torn from the fall. He started crying for help, for his mind couldn't take all this pain for him to handle it himself. Just then, he heard a voice, apparently also lost. He perked up and decided to follow that voice.

"This is a disaster," Wally thought.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    That turned out great. Dratini will be my spy and nobody knew about it. Lance was satisfied as he continued to walk through the woods right to the camp were the Pokedex holders put up their tents. Suddenly he stopped his walk as he heard the craw of a bird pokemon nearby. Lance looked up to the trees were a black bird pokemon stared down at him. Murkrow... "I think I saw you earlier, isn't it?" He glared at the pokemon as he heard a new sound behind him. Something was rushing through the bushes. "Psht..." Lance hide behind the next tree as he saw Silver coming up looking for his Murkrow...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Silver observed his Murkrow glaring at something hidden in the foliage. He was sorely tempted to go and investigate, but the tent had to be watched over foremost.

"Murkrow, come!" Reluctantly, the Darkness Pokemon obeyed, alighting on his outstretched arm. "Gather the others for me alright? Send them to the tent and go search for any lost Pokedex Holders." Murkrow bobbed its head and soared away. Silver glanced at the area where his Pokemon had been hovering just before.

"Not worth it right now..." He walked away.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Ruby awaited the girl with the beautiful Pokemon to answer, but he then remembered something, Wally! He was probably lost by now. "Um hold that thought for a second, I have to go find someone." Ruby told the Rapidash's trainer. Ruby walked off into the trees looking for the boy.

"I had to give Popo back, didn't I." Ruby muttered to himself. "It would be very helpful to have her with me right now. Oh well Ruru will do." Ruby let out his psychic Pokemon. "Ruru can you help find Wally?" Ruru nodded then began to go towards the woods. "Wait! Just don't get dirty!" The Kirlia nodded once again and went back on it's path.

"Good now that, thats taken care of, what was your name now?" Ruby said while turning around and once again questioned the girl.

Years
    Yay? :>

(Wow I'm actually enjoying this XD)

The ship had been going at a very slow speed, just as Dia wanted. Apparently the ship's staff and chef had been ordered to attend to Dia's needs.

"This is awesome!" Dia thought "Mmmm....I can eat as much as I want! With enough to go with my best buddies!"

An awesome thing indeed, he ate and ate throughout the time it took for the ship to get to the island, Main courses, appetizers, desserts, beverages, you name it, he and his Pokemon team ate.

"Thank goodness that Missy is very rich!"

He released his relatively small team out of there PokeBalls as he went around exploring the ship..."This ship is quite luxurious" Dia thought. And of course it did, the Berlits family has been one of Sinnoh's most prestigious families for 200 years. The ship had plush carpet, a wide cabin for sleeping during long journeys, among other things

He then called back his team as he went to sleep in the soft bed.

He woke up as the speaker blared "We are nearing the port, please prepare for docking"

"Oh my" Dia thought, "I should get ready!"

He stuffed as much food as he could into his mouth for breakfast while at the same time packed a large assortment of treats and food into his backpack.

Dia then saw the the island coming into view. "Amazing!" He he said. "See Beh? That's where Pearl and Platina will be!"

Beh looked at him, smiled and burped as he ate another piece of cake. (@_@)

--------

The ship then docked on the port...The retractable steps were then placed on the side of the ship...As Dia walked down he saw several people walking around, as if looking for something. But the letter had said that there was a Hotel nearby, so Dia decided to go there first.

As he was was walking towards the hotel his nostrils widened as he smelled the scent of food and deserts coming from the hotel, He and Beh then ran towards it with alongside him. As they entered the lobby they approached the registration desk. He showed the manager the letter he received.

Dia was shocked when he found out that the hotel had been barred from hosting those who participated at this event. And was informed that tents had been set up somewhere on the island for them to use.

With the saddest tone he could muster, "BUT THE FOOD!" Dia lamented.

And yet even with that the manager kept on apologizing and showed him the way out.

Then Dia realized why there were people earlier that were wandering around as he was disembarking from the ship.

Dia thought "Thank goodness that I have stuffed my backpack with food earlier, I should thank Missy later when I find her."

"I wonder how Pearl and Missy is anyways~"

Last edited:
    Years
    Ruby... Why does that name sound familiar? Platina stood gazing at the strange Hoenn boy that she had just met. Her eyes suddenly lit up with recognition. Of course! This was one of the other PokéDex Holders that Grandpapa had told her about. Although this Ruby wasn't much of a senior. Recalling what her grandfather had told her, Platina realized that he was only older than her by a year.

Lost in her pondering, the metallic-eyed girl failed to realize that the trainer was impatiently heading off in the other direction, into the foliage of the tropical forest.
    "Wait--" Platina began, only to find the boy returning. He was definitely a strange one.

I should introduce myself before he runs off again
    , she thought bluntly.

"It's a pleasure to become acquainted. I am Lady Platinum Berlitz of Sandgem Town, in Sinnoh."
    Platina supposed it was alright to reveal her full name. This boy--despite his strangeness--was her senior, after all. She smiled, stroking the side of her Fire Horse Pokémon. "And this is Rapidash. He works quite hard carrying me around..."

Platina abruptly found herself stopping in mid sentence again. Something in the sky had caught her attention.

Squinting, she could make out a small black bird Pok
    émon with bright yellow talons. The girl stared, intrigued; she had never seen a Pokémon such as this one before. It probably came from another region.

Was she imagining things, or was it
    eying her?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Gold finally stepped off the boat on to the correct island. He sighed. So this was Haven Island. No women, no fun times. Just a relatively empty island with a single hotel. He walked away from the docks towards the hotel. Hopefully, some good times were to come at least. As he entered the bellhop immediately stopped him.

"Sorry sir. If you are here about the rooms for the PokeDex Holders, they aren't ready. The manager has set up some tents down on the beach for you and your comrades. I am terribly sorry," said the bellhop.

Gold didn't stick around. He went straight down to the beach as ordered. Here we go again... was all he could think.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Lance saw Murkrow flying back to it's trainer and landing on his outstreched arm.

He pondered a few seconds before he stepped out of his hiding place. "Silver...!" he said with a strong voice causing the red haired boy to turn around. "It's been a while." Lance chuckled inwardly as he saw Silvers shocked face. "Allow me to welcome you on my island of perfect peace between humans and pokemon."

Lance grabbed an edge of his cape and with a fast move he threw it over his shoulder. "You seem a bit shocked old friend. Did you think I was gone?" With a bright smirk in his face he moved over to meet his own glare with Silver's still astonished eyes.

"Yes... I took my time to build this. It is MY island. And also your last chance to prove the 'friendship' you have with your pokemon."
    Spreading his arms he let his cloak flow behind him. "Can you prove it, Silver...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: I removed the players out of the first post who still not posted a profile at all. I will give their characters free to be used by other club members.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Silver snapped out of his shock and narrowed his eyes. "If we don't, will you try destroying humanity again?" He sighed and flopped down in the sand. "That seems rather pointless, doesn't it? We have to prove that humanity is still worth saving but we don't know your standards. You will hurt humans and disrupt nature's balance whether we do the right thing or not." His other Pokemon bolted through the foliage. Sneasel gazed at Lance almost pityingly, settling down in Silver's lap. Silver grinned softly.

He continued. "You aren't a High Being Lance, just a Dragon Tamer child of the Viridian Forest. No one human decides things. Even the Gods don't." He chuckled wryly. "Life wouldn't be what it is if that were the case."

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    "Well it's been a pleasure meeting you." Ruby said to Lady Berlitz. He felt like he should be especially proper in front of a person with such high standings in the world. "Now if you would excuse me I need to go find my friend." No why can't Sapphire be so prim and proper like that girl? It would make her much more desirable as a female. No were could Ruru be?

Ruby headed out into the woods to look for his lost friend, Ruru too. "Now if I were Wally where would get lost at?" Ruby asked himself. "Maybe he follwed the that stream over there."

Ruby began to follow the water. "Ruru!" Ruby exclaimed as he saw his Pokemon. "Have you found Wally yet?" Ruby questioned. Ruru began to lead Ruby to the place that Wally was hopefully at.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    "Alright little guy, what do you want to do?"

Yellow held the Dratini in her arms and started to pet it on the head.
    The dratini responded by making strange purring noises and cuddling against her chest.

"You seem happy." She said "I know, why don't I got introduce you to everyone. Besides, I'm sure they'd all be surprised to see me with a pokemon like you."

Dratini bobbed its head up and down in excitement. Yellow smiled and let the small dragon rest on her arm.

"Let's go then."

As Yellow began to walk further to the beach, she started feeling really hot. Although her hat does provide shade from the burning sun, it can get stuffy at times.

"Hang on a sec. Chuchu, can you hold this hat for me while I get some water from the bag?"

The pikachu next to her nodded and held out her paws. Yellow removed her large hat and let her ponytail fall, along with Dratini's jaw.
    She began to pour some water on her head, when she noticed the Dratini's expression of surprise.

".....What? You didn't know I was a girl?"

Dratini didn't respond, only staring at her in surprise.

~~~~~~~~~

lol

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    A vibrant medley of Grass Pokemon surrounded the young woman everywhere she turned. Vileplume on one side, Bellossom on the other. Tropius and Jumpluff flew high in the sky. Heaven Island was a paradise for all sorts of Pokemon, obviously, but Daisy didn't expect to see this many. Wait, what am I doing? I need to go find the tents. Or Green. Whichever I run into first. She looked around, hoping to find even a small sign of a fire or something that would lead her to where she was supposed to stay. But there was nothing. Just more woods, and more Pokemon. Fine, even if it's just someone I know, that'll be alright... She rotated a complete 180, hoping that someone was following her. For some time, she had felt another's presence. But all her Pokemon were in their capsules, so that couldn't be it.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Daisy called out without warning. A rustle in the bushes to her east. And, at last, the small brown fluffy fox-like Pokemon came out of hiding. Oh, it's just an Eevee... I know granddad has plenty of those and its evolutions, but it's kind of cute... Daisy thought. As the Eevee looked up at her curiously, the young woman realized something - the Eevee had a scar the shape of an "X" over its left eye. But it seemed to see fine out of it, so it must've had its eye closed when it got such a vicious scar.

"Oh, my! Are you OK?" The Eevee tilted its head, as if wondering why she would say such a thing. "Your scar! Does it hurt?" This time, the Pokemon shook its head. "You're...a bit odd for an Eevee. You have a scar that looks like it could cause you a lot of pain, and yet you have no problem with it?" The Eevee shook its head again. "OK, then... Hey, how would you like to come with me?" The little fox-like Pokemon eyed her strangely, as if she had just asked it to say "Hello" in the human language. "I'm not kidding. Want to come along?" The small creature seemed to ponder what it wanted to do, leaving Daisy to wait a bit. At last, the Eevee nodded its head. Happy that the small Pokemon could join her team, Daisy took out one of her grandfather's Poke Balls, which she was only supposed to use if she encountered a rare Pokemon, one her grandfather didn't have data on, or one of a different color. She threw the Poke Ball, and the Eevee let it make contact. The ball started shaking as soon as it hit the ground. A few moments after it started, it stopped. Daisy now had an Eevee.

"So, what to name you... I know my Chansey and Clefairy don't have names, but you're an exception... Hector! I'll call you Hector! Because you're male, and you seem kind of tough... And Hector's a tough name, right?" Daisy nodded at the name, and placed the Poke Ball into her bag. Now, it was time for her to look for the campsite. Or someone she knew.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    'We're lost' was the expression Pika was giving Red after the first fifteen minutes or so of when walking around in the forest. For the next fifteen minutes after that, Red could only give Pika the 'I'm sure we're going to find the campsite soon' type of look. Though, at this rate, it may be hours before they're going to be able to find anything, as it looked like they were going it some sort of circles. It was only a matter of time, before Red finally stopped walking, heading towards the nearest walk and sat down, trying to think. They started what was the one side of the forest, with the ocean behind them. Maybe if they try to--

Pika gave him the expression of 'This is an Island', which caused Red to look at his Pika, before sweatdropping. He then went back to thinking for a moment, before getting back up again.

"Well, guess sitting down isn't going to help any," Red said, looking down at the Pikachu next to him. Pika nodded his head, before picking up a stick and jumping onto his shoulder. The electric mouse then marked a tree. Red got the hint, smiling and taking the stick from Pika.

"Good idea! If we mark the trees, then we'll know if we're going in circles!" Red replied, before walking and marking the next tree. Round two begins. Red hoped that they'll either get out, or find someone else in the forest and see if they have a clue where they are. If not, then at least he'll have a bit more company.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Silver's pokemon surrounded Lance and seem to make sure he couldn't get away. For a second Lance regreted that he didn't have any pokemon with him exept of the Dratini he just gave to Yellow. That second of regret didn't show up through his mask of pure self-confidence and arrogance.

He just smiled at Silver's Kingdra noticing that the red haired boy seem to like Dragon type pokemon as well. Then he slowly walked over to the extreme rare red coloured Gyarados and started to stroke his scales softly. "What a beautiful colour do you have..." For a moment Lance seemed to be lost in thoughts before he responded to Silver though it more looked like he was still talking to Gyarados.

"Humanity doesn't deserve the position it is in." Lance glare darkened slightly. "You have never felt the pain of a pokemon that was treated by humans the wrong way, haven't you?" He closed his eyes in sorrowful memories. "Do you think you are better just because you are born as a human?" Lance patted Gyarados' once more before he turned back to Silver who was now sitting on the ground with his Sneasel in his lap.

"It is not pointless. It never is. And you know why? Because I say so!" Lance spread his arms and looked up to the benches of the trees. "And I can judge, because other then you or your weak friends called Dex-holders I am able to tell what pokemon really want."

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    "Is that so?" Gyarados cooed, enjoying the attention. Silver watched him, curious now. "Well, Lance what do they want? Do they want humans gone, as you do? Or do they want to coexist with us?"

"Are humans better than Pokemon? Of course not! They're equal, and whether you believe it or not, both are needed. I know for a fact that all humans, even the cruelest and most hateful, can't imagine life without Pokemon. The other way around is true too." He stood up, still carrying Sneasel. With one hand, he brushed the dirt off his pants.

"I won't tell the others you're here. That would ruin everything wouldn't it?" His Pokemon moved away from Lance. Silver paused and waited for his answers.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    "Coexistence... That is such a presumptuous word." Lance watched Gyarados moving away from him back to his trainer. "The pokemon could coexist. But humans are obviously not able to coexist in equality with them." He turned his back to Silver and slowly started to move away form the red haired trainer. But suddenly he stopped his pace.

"You know why I invited you all, right?" Without waiting for an answer he continued talking. "You dex-holders are known as the best. Not as narrow minded as these idiots from the pokemon fanclubs who are only petting their pokemon like baby's. Or like annoying town brats who running away in fear from every Caterpie they meet." Lance shook his head. "Only you dex-holders are able to proof me wrong. I can't think of someone else who could 'coexist' in partnership with pokemon the way you guys do. Not even the elite four..."

Lance turned his head back to look at Silver for a moment but without saying anything more. Then he walked away leaving the boy in the woods alone with his pokemon. As he walked on he muttered to himself. "All I ask for is to give me back my faith into humanity. Into what I am. Give me back my faith into myself." Lance was not sure if Silver had heard the muttered words of his last sentence and even if he had heard him, somehow the dragon master didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Note: Can you guys please somehow let you characters meet up with each other, in a camp for example, so we can get a bit more... speed... into this RP. XD; Thanks.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    On it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver raised an eyebrow, then chuckled. So even the best have flaws. He walked away onto the beach. HE saw a boy with a white cap chatting with a girl on a Rapidash.

Ruby. THe name clicked instantly, remembering the battle against Guile Hideout. Is the girl a Pokedex Holder too? Sneasel poked him with a sharp claw and gestured forward. Silver gave another low chuckle. Can't get anymore subtle than that. He walked over to them.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    After wondering around in the forest following Ruru Ruby began to realize that he wasn't the only one in the forest. He knew obviously Wally was still in it, but so was some red haired kid, Silver, which he had met during the battle at the Battle Frontier.

Following Ruru down the river Ruby spotted someone else. A girl....I think. After thinking he remembered that it was a girl, Yellow, that he had met at the Battle Frontier too.

Maybe Wally got out of the forest. That must be it since I can't find him! Ruby returned Ruru to it's Pokeball. Okay now let's just head back to that camp, he and everyone else may already be there.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    The door of Lance house shut with a loud noise as the dragon master trudged inside. His mood was not the best. This doesn't turn out as it should at all! Maybe he had underestimate the dex-holders? No that couldn't be possible... Lance shook his head in disbelief.

Dragonite appeared in the hall once it heard its trainer arrival. It shove its nose into Lance hand and let him hear its thoughts. "Your baby? Oh. It is not with me any more." Dragonite stared in shock at the dragon master and let out a sorrowful cry. "Don't worry. I found a good home for Dratini. It will be fine." He patted his big orange dragon pokemon on the head to calm it down. "You better stay with me." With this words he called Dragointe ito its pokeball.

From now on I should always have some of my pokemon with me when I go out.
    The meeting with Silver has taught Lance that he should not go out so thoughtless. So he picked up his Aerodactyl, Dragonair and Gyarados along with Dragonite and left the house again and made his way down to the pokemon centre...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back