• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Nominated in Nick Magazine

Clonage

Pokemon Cloner
    Years
    OMG that awsome! (I wish i can vote...)
    I never thought that pokemon would ever make it! (TAKE THAT NARUTO!!!)
    not that i dislike naruto its just overused and the plot is getting old...

Years
    @ Clonage: I feel the exact same way. D:

@ Ebon Blade: November.

Hmm... I'm reading Kingdom Hearts II, and it's a good manga. Also Fruits Basket. Worthy competitors.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I don't know yet. Damn, how long does it take people to count votes? >.>

By the way, I love your avatar. :D

Oh thanks^^. NaruSaku "peace".
    On topic:The people to count the votes are really lazy when you ask me...or they lost interest in it (bad thing).

Years
    Well, I don't know who won yet, since my lil cousin's subscription to Nick ended. >.>

EDIT: I checked the site and we'll know who won on March 17. Voting has ended.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    *Crosses fingers*

Please pokespe, win and beat Naruto.

*wishes*

That will be hard, Naruto is really good(especially now, look at my signature and you will now). If it could, should both win. Dont understand me false, i like both pokespe and Naruto equally^^.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Yeah it will or has been Pokemon Special or Naruto both of them are really good and tied up when it comes to entertainment.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I like Naruto, it's just that Naruto's gotten so many awards, Pokespe should get an award. :c

Well there is a difference between Naruto and Pokespe. They both are mangas and have good plots, but Pokespe doesn´t have an Anime adaption like Naruto. I think because of that, not alot people know of it...

Years
    Well there is a difference between Naruto and Pokespe. They both are mangas and have good plots, but Pokespe doesn´t have an Anime adaption like Naruto. I think because of that, not alot people know of it...

Yeah, I think that's why nobody knows about it. People know about Ash and co. but nobody has a clue about Pokespe since it's just a manga. :c

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Pok'emon and One Peice are the only manga worth mentioning in the list.

And forgetting C&H? C'mon now...

Whatever...i personally dont like One piece...lets just hope the best for Pokespe. At least a little glory for it^^.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What?!?

IT. ACTUALLY. WON.

Against popular stuff like One Piece and Naruto.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!

I happy though. Just Surprised.

Back