• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Red ran out as soon the Earthquake hit, "Ok almost there, you go first Pika!" Red could see the enterance and the moon light outside it, "Hey what's that funny smell." Red asked himself, it smelt salty. "Crash!!" Red just had made it in time for the boulder to block the cave's enterance. "Huh Water?' Red looked puzzled, he landed in a forest before so it came to him that this was another enterance to the cave he went through. "Hey is that boat? Ark!" The pain of the burn finally caught up with Red, "Pika signal that boat with an S.o.S....." Red moaned weakly before fainting. "PIKA!!!!!" Pika started to send the S.O.S/Help signal to the boat with quick lighting strikes to his area.

OCC: Just the meet the other characters on the boat, rp'ing alone get really lonely.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Red ran out as soon the Earthquake hit, "Ok almost there, you go first Pika!" Red could see the enterance and the moon light outside it, "Hey what's that funny smell." Red asked himself, it smelt salty. "Crash!!" Red just had made it in time for the boulder to block the cave's enterance. "Huh Water?' Red looked puzzled, he landed in a forest before so it came to him that this was another enterance to the cave he went through. "Hey is that boat? Ark!" The pain of the burn finally caught up with Red, "Pika signal that boat with an S.o.S....." Red moaned weakly before fainting. "PIKA!!!!!" Pika started to send the S.O.S/Help signal to the boat with quick lighting strikes to his area.

OCC: Just the meet the other characters on the boat, rp'ing alone get really lonely. And you can't godmod whoever

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years

OCC: Just the meet the other characters on the boat, rp'ing alone get really lonely. And you can't godmod whoever saved me so yea.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi could see the sparks through her (still broken) window, and knew it was danger. She returned all of her Pokémon, exept for Gatr, and turned on her Pokégear, as it had a short-wave radio feature.
    " 'ello, 'ello, this is the ship. A passenger, acctually. I'm sending help. Over." Hozumi said, and hung up. She turned to Pearl, Platinum, and Spencer. "Get help if I'm gone for over an hour."
    Gatr then jumped out the window, Hozumi on Gatr's back. When Hozumi got there, she quickly spotted the Pikachu, with the boy, who to Hozumi's surprise, had fainted.
    "Wake up!" She shouted to Red. Gatr used its Hydro Pump so softly, that it was but a cold trickle over Red's face.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    "Huh.." Red groaned as he woke up to see a girl about 14 with a Frealigator just putting some water on his face, "PIKA WHERE ARE YOU!" Red remembered his Pokemon! There was Pika on his lap looking exhausted from sending a signal! "Please you got to help my Pokemon." Red begged to the girl, "Does the ship have a healing center? Please let me use it." He asked desperatly as Pika's life force was fading away.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "I don't know... but I have the powers to heal. Let me help you, show me whoever's hurt," Hozumi said, her pink aura glowing. "And my Feraligatr, Gatr, is strong enough to get the both of us back to the ship... And I'm Hozumi."

Years
    Spencer wasn't expecting a discharge at all. As Hozumi counted down, he quickly withdrew Hypno n sent out his Quagsire. He knelt behind it, creating an electric barrier. Quagsire's goofy smile never left it's face as the sparks danced around his body, completely unaffecting him.

As Hozumi left, Spencer looked to the incoming Aqua grunts. He grinned. "It's about time!" He said with a small laugh. "C'mon, I'll take three of you! Triple battle, let's go!!" He clicked two pokeballs, sending Hypno back out as well as Houndoom. Houndoom gave an eager roar as it was sent out, Hypno was silent as always, and Quagsire stood grinning, waiting for the aqua grunts to make a move.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Guys! Where were you at!", Grunt 1 asked. "TRYING TO FIND YOU!", the other grunts screamed.
    " Oh.", the first grunt replied. "Hey! Aren't we supposed to be battling or something?", Grunt 3 asked. "Your right.", the others replied. The grunts then sent out a Zubat, a Piplup, a Pichu, a Phanpy, a Grovyle, and an Ekans. "POKEMON! ATTACK!", all of the grunts screamed in unison as there pokemon launched themselves at their oppenets.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Red was relived, "Thank you Hozumi, where did you get this kind of Aura? And I'm Red or known as the 9th Pokemon Champion." As he fainted again from tiredness.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    It wasn't long after David began moving into the ship again when a group of people's rushed steps were heard echoing throughout the hallways, complete with loud voices and clearly audible orders.

"This can't be a coincidence." He muttered before dashing into the hallways as well, followed by Typhlosion, trying to find the crowd and what the rush was about. "Get ready for it, Typhlosion."

"Phloshun!" He replied with a burst of the flames on its back.

With one last corner turned, he finally began to see people; a girl and several uniformed
    men; the first too shocked, the latter too serious.

"What the..."

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "I'll save it from when you wake up," Hozumi replied, wondering when he actually would wake up. Hozumi took out her Pokégear, and used its short-wave-radio feature.
    "Hello? Spencer? Platinum? Pearl? This is Hozumi, I found the person in trouble, but he keeps fainting. I may be here a while. If you are, infact, NOT Spencer, Platinum or Pearl, but know who they are, contact them immediately, and relay this message. Over."
    Hozumi, with her pink aura, waved her hand around Red, healing him. She did the same to Pika.
    "Charrie, c'mon out," Hozumi said.
    "Chaahr!" Charmeleon said.
    "I want you to use your flaming tail to help keep us warm."
    "Char," he nodded.
    Hozumi hoped that Red would wake up soon, as even though she could lift him on to Gatr, he would need to hold himself up.
    "Are you really that tired?" Hozumi said to the sleeping boy. She had then thought of a method much faster than Surfing -- but Red would still have to be awake in order to do this.
    "Come ON! Just be awake for one more minute, then you can sleep all you want!!" Hozumi shouted. "Sparky, help me out here."
    "Lux!" the level 72 Luxray came out of its Pokéball.
    "Use Spark on that boy, but gently."
    Sparky the Luxray then shot out a small spark at Red.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Pearl sighed as he looked at the grunts rushing out at him. "Prepare to get blown away!!" The buizel with it's angry nature spun it's tails at the grunts and a strong wind blew at them... Platinum looked at the symbols on their uniforms... "W-who are you and what are you doing on my ship??" Platinum had had it... she was getting tired of people attacking each other and randomly appearing. She pulled out a pokeball herself, but didn't release it yet... Hearing Platinum's angry voice Diamond woke up while falling off of his bed... "O-ow... what's with all of the racket. He slowly got his items and put on his hat and scarf. And when he opened the door he saw that there was a battle in the luxury hall of the ship. "W-what!?" Diamond didn't know what to think at that moment.

Pearl's Active Pokemon:
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    Hannah glanced around in anxiety and confusion. While the 6 uniformed men were still standing there, another person had entered the room. He looked just as confused as she felt, and alongside him was a huge Pokemon, a Typhlosion. Shale's fur dimmed slightly, but the light coming from her was still entirely too bright to be looked over. Hannah looked down at Shale, then looked up at the newcomer and his Pokemon.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Am I still in huge trouble? Hannah bent down, still looking up warily at the strange people, and picked up Shale. She could feel Shale's static electricity make the hair on her arms stand up, but payed it no heed. All she wanted to know was if she was safe from the wrath of the captain or not.

Years
    (Sorry! I was doing challenges. and then sleep Dx)

Spencer held his pokemon back a second when the Buizell attacked. "Make it fast guys, there's not supposed to be fighting on the ship. I want this nice and clean." As the Buizel's gust attack ended, his pokemon charged, picking their own targets carefully.

Hypno ran towards the Ekans, one hand on it's head and the other waving a circular pendulum as he used Hypnosis. His Houndoom held his ground, shooting a flamethrower from his mouth at the Grovyle. Quagsire took aim at the Pichu, getting on all fours and preparing to use earthquake. Spencer whistled at him. "Quagsire!! Don't even, use pound!!" Quagsire switched attacks flawlessly, charging at the Pichu with it's fists.

D. Lawride

Years
    "What's going on here?!" David yelled out, seeing the impasse remained even after his arrival; the only move had been the girl's bending down to pick her Luxio up. Typhlosion moved and added a growl of his own, the flames on his back glowing brightly.

He quickly reached for Enigma's Pokéball and released her, siding up with Typhlosion.

"Who are you people?!" He yelled again before noticing the symbol on their uniforms. "Team Aqua... That can't be good."

"Chu!/Phloshun!" The two Pokémon growled, jumping forward to prepare for an upcoming battle.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi's danger-sensing powers were acting up again. Hozumi took 12 rice balls out of her belt, and left them with Red. She also left a note reading "Don't worry, I'll be back. Or I'll send a Staraptor for you tomorrow. -Hozumi" on it. Hozumi then returned Sparky, and surfed back to the ship. When she reached her broken window, she jumped throuh it, and landed in a crumpled heap in the Luxury hall. She quickly got up.
    "HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION!!" Hozumi said, pointing up at the ceiling. She then slapped several Aqua grunts over the face. She then stood back, and opened her mouth a floating sphere of water was forming inside. It formed until it was bigger then her mouth, and turned into a large beam of water about the size of a small Rayquaza shot out at a few of the aqua grunts. She then clenched her fists again and released the electric Discharge attack again - then fell to the floor.
    "Mewtwo.... stop.... please... help..." She said silently.
    A spoon that was half as tall as Hozumi appeared above one of the grunt's head, then it whacked the grunt.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    T-Team Aqua!?

Why was Team Aqua on the ship? Hannah had no clue. For a moment, she thought that she was on the wrong ship. But, no, that couldn't be right, she saw the ship she was getting on before she had actually, well, gotten on it. Hannah felt Shale struggling to escape from her grip, and realized that the was squeezing the Luxio entirely too hard. She loosened up, and Shale jumped from her arms and landed in front of her.

Hannah tried to remain calm. Could she possibly run away? The door to the cargo hold wasn't that far away. Maybe the newcomer, who had just released another Pokemon, a Raichu, would distract the Team Aqua members long enough that she could escape through the door and barricade herself inside. A sudden thought came to Hannah. Maybe... just maybe... she would fight. She hadn't been in many battles, but if she could take out one or two... that would be fantastic! Not only would she be in less danger, but she could win the favor of the crew, and possibly stay on board!

Newly determined, Hannah swiftly reached for the Pokeball containing her Starly, and released Lei, who appeared ready for battle.
    "Lets go," said Hannah, nervous, but invigorated and ready to take on the Team Aqua members.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    The slapped grunts glarred at the Hozumi. "How dare you slap the future rulers of the world!", Grunt 3 screamed. "Uh, I think we should retreat.", Grunt 2 said. "But...if we report that we lose think of what Master Mark, or worse, Master Peter, will do to us.", Grunt 3 replied. "Well, the boat is going to dock in about an hour so maybe we should take a temporary retreat." "True.", Grunt 1 said. "Well, it was fun playing with ya, but we gotta go!", Grunt 6 said. "SMOKEBALLS! GO!", all of the grunts yelled, and they dissappeared into the cloud of smoke.

Meanwhile back at the lab...

"Goodbye Prof. Oak. It was nice knowing you.", Peter said as he aimed for another hyper beam at the professor. Umbreon looked shocked. He knew his master was powerful, and maybe even crazy, but he never thought he'd see him go crazy enough to KILL someone.

"*Wait! Master Peter! Couldn't you just capture him and bring him back to the base!" "Good idea, Umbreon.", he turned to the Proffessor." "Oak, you will be sparred if you come with us back to the Team Aqua base. Don't worry, no one will hurt you there. I should know, I'm the head honcho there!", Peter said in a joke-like manner.

D. Lawride

Years
    ((OOC: I smell someone went over us! =D)

Just as David was about to command the first move, the grunts seemed to have received a message via some kind of communicator and nodded at each other before taking out several smoke balls and throwing them at the ground, exploding into a cloud of smoke that covered their sight.

"*cough* Stop!" David tried to yell after the blast of smoke, but only managed to cough and flail his arms aimlessly. He quickly took out Lacewing's Pokéball and released it. "Lacewing! Flap this smoke away!"

She growled and began flapping her wings with all her might, driving the smoke away quickly. But when the cloud disappeared... so had the Team Aqua grunts.

"Dang it! They escaped...!" David cursed, returning all of his Pokémon save for Typhlosion before approaching the girl across the hall. "Are you alright?"

Back