• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    OOC QUICK QUESTION: Sorry to just do this and nothing else, I don't see a reason at the moment to do a lengthy post. I was just wondering- I'm still a bit confused about the plot outside this island, and I just wanted to ask where Hazumi actually is. Sorry bout that.
    And a token IC sentence or two:

IC: "Haha, you're welcome! But it looks like Flygon has a problem with me. Or whatever I'm doing." Hannah thought it amusing that although Flygon was Spencer's, it was still a little spiteful towards him. Perhaps it had been caught recently. However, Hannah knew enough about Flygons from reading countless books to know that not many exist in the wild, so she assumed that the Flygon had been evolved from a Vibrava and its behavior was simply its nature.

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: Well we're still technically on the boat. Hozumi is too, though she hasn't posted in a bit. On the island, eh, I'm only half paying attention o.o

Spencer grinned. "You're fine! He's always been like that." Spencer said, taking a seat at a table. He tried to figure out what Flygon had meant by that. He and his pokemon had interesting ways of communicating, such as his and Hypno's sign language. Flygon had some kind of sense of humor...

"What kind of pokemon do you train?" He asked Hannah, offering her a seat.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Travis sighed and kicked back. The Sevii Islands were one of the few places left in this world that he could find actual peace. Some of his team was out, enjoying themselves. What Travis enjoyed about this island, was the fact that so little people were here. Yes, it had a small town, which even had a little museum, but the population here was so low, he felt comfortable walking around in the town, which wasn't something Travis usually did in any town populated by more than 500 people.

Travis cleared his throat, and lay against the sand. Metallix, his Buizel was sitting not too far away, being his usual self, arms crossed, eyes closed, not playing with Gill, Aerials, or St. Anger. Gill was out in the water, St. Anger was in the sand, Aerials was in a nearby tree, and even Sanitarium was out, in deep meditation. The only pokémon still in his ball, was Endgame, mostly because if he were out, trouble may come to any stranger that came his way. After 11 years of training Endgame, he still was Travis' most territorial pokémon, and posed a great danger to anyone who made it angry.

But not that it mattered right now. Travis sat up, and breathed. It felt good to breathe. He looked over to Metallix, who gave a small look back, and Travis let out a small chuckle. "Come on, Metallix, the weather's fine, the water's probably perfect, and after the past 10 years together, you're still the same Buizel I found by the river. Doesn't a little swim sound at all appealing to you?"
    Metallix gave him a look as he usually did, and a small shrug, which prompted Travis to chuckle, and look back to the beach. He was beginning to wonder if he would ever change.

(I don't know how close the ship is, so this is what I'll post for now)

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: Dude if you don't want anymore people joining, you should put in the sign up title and the rp titles in parenthesis the word, Closed. Just saying.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    David retributed the smile.

"No problem; I didn't do anything, really." He added laughing. The warning about breakfast echoed throughout the ship. "And we should go eat something too. I'll see you around."

With that, he started strolling down the hallway with Typhlosion.

--------------------

The cafeteria was already booming with activity; David had to return Typhlosion to sit at one of the little available tables after getting whatever he wanted to eat.

It was only after a small while that he noticed Diamond, Pearl and Green were already there, with Green talking with Diamond, who didn't seem to be replying. He started thinking about Green's reaction; did it change anything in regards to how he had come to respect him to that point?

Probably not; he knew well from reports and articles that Green had a personality completely opposing Red's, and apparently the previous night's events were a trigger to such outburst. He was probably just now apologizing.

How unlikely of him. He thought with an inner laugh. He suddenly felt the Pokégear vibrating on his backpack's strap; taking it out, he noticed it was a call from his rival: none other than Allan. "I'm eating, what do you want?"

"You're the one who called me in the first place. Didn't you want me to talk to some lovebird around there?"

David pondered on it for a moment.

"Yeah... about that..." David raised his eyes to face Diamond before returning to the Pokégear with a smile. "We'll talk about that later."

Even though Allan did reply, David hung up and scrolled down the Pokégear's features to find the map. They were close to the islands.

"After all... I feel that he's got it covered."

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    OOC QUICK NOTE: I'll be out for most of today, looking forward to what happens next, but don't expect me to post until later. Sorry!

"Oh, I actually like training low level basic Pokemon. I read that it builds bonds with them early on, and when they do evolve into pretty aweso- powerful pokemon, we'll be really close," Hannah said to Spencer. Hannah added, "Thanks," and took the seat Spencer offered. "I don't have very many pokemon because I only just started off from Jublife a few months ago, but we're already close friends." She groped at her belt, pulled out three Pokeballs, and released Shale, Lei, and a Ralts, Bai. While Shale and Lei appeared perfectly normal specimens of their kinds, Bai was unusually pure white. "I forgot to mention Bai," Hannah said as she pointed at her Ralts. "Bai is actually albino. I bet that under his little hood he's got red eyes. If he... even has eyes. I read about it, and apparently an albino Ralts needs more care, so I took him in." Hannah paused. "Am I talking to much? I do that sometimes."

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Pearl then turned around to see that Green was talking to Diamond... "W-wha!?" He then ran over to them all confused. "W-weren't you the one that attacked yesterday!?" Green sighed... "What an idiot..." Pearl then angrily stared at him. "W-w-what!?" Pearl was ticked off now. Platinum then grabbed Pearl's scarf. "P-platinum where did you come from??" She looked at him angrily... "Pearl.... I don't like battling on my ship." She grabbed his scarf and dragged him to the breakfast like. "Just... eat..." She sighed tired from trying to control everyone. Diamond then noticed something was crawling under his shirt. "What is that? I'll kill i-" All of a sudden, Beh's head popped out from Diamond's shirt. It had berries in it's arms. Diamond glared at Green.

Pokemon Special RP

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "Grunts! Get in posisition! I'll meet you at the lunch hall at about ten minutes till docking. Do you understand!", Mark said into the PokeGear. "Yes, sir!", seven voices replied. "Good! Now Move out!"

Meanwhile on the sea route...

Peter could tell his Pidgeot was getting tired, but he was only half way to Cinnabar Island! "Come on Pidgeot! I know you can make it there!", Peter said to his tired Pokemon

Teams:

Commander Mark:

Active Pokemon: Charizard, Raichu, Gyarados, Sceptile
    Items: Smoke balls (x10), a snag ball, a (stolen) Pokedex (v3)

Peter:

Team:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Items: 5000PD(PokeDollars),Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, the Blue Shard, the Silver Bell

Years
    OOC: What kind of pokemon are shale and lei?

Spencer gave the Ralts an interested look. "An albino Pokemon? I can't believe I've ever seen one." He said, intrigued. "But you're totally right. I raised all my Pokemon from their basic form, and it's definetly worth it. Well, all except Houndoom." He said. He grinned. "And no, you're not talking too much."

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    (OOC: Sorry everybody! And Dudegirl626, I'm playing Hozumi. I was helping decorate floats for the Rose Parade, and I slept over at the Girl Scout House, which took out a LOT of time. Sorry again!!!)
    BIC:
    Hozumi made a hissing noise at Green. She, after eating a bit, whipped out her Pokégear, and it began playing some odd music (Lavender Town from Red/Blue/Yellow). She picked up
    " 'ello? Juri?" Hozumi said, as she had caller ID.
    "Yeah."
    "Aqua Grunts are all over the place - they attacked me and a few friends outside of my room last night. And in a few hours, we should be reaching the Sevii islands."
    "We're at the Sevii Islands! Cool!"
    "Back to the point - be careful. There were Seven grunts involved in the attack - all disguised as crew members. Their Pokémon aren't strong though."
    "That's a relief!"
    "But, we are heading to the Sevii Islands - so we have at least seven grunts, along with the oodles more you have on the islands,"
    "Yeah.... I was just gonna say that."
    "Ah well. Bah-Bye then."
    "Bye!"

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Red walked to the sound of the music that was playing. Red saw some shadows inside the room and walked in. There he recoginised 2 people one was Hozumi and the other he wasn't expecting Green. "Hey Green it has been a while I need your help to interrogate an Aqua grunt that I locked in a cabin"

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    OOC: I think I've mentioned this, maybe in my first few paragraphs, but Shale is a Luxio (Yes, I've accidentally referred to her as a Shinx, she's not) and Lei is a Starly. Sorry if I didn't make their species clear.

"Well that's good," Hannah said, smiling. "I haven't been around very many people recently, so this is pretty overwhelming. In fact," Hannah said looking around at people on the ship, "This might be the first time I've been around more than 4 or 5 people at once."

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Green looked back at him... "Red??" He then walked over to him and he sighed. "There are some strange people on this boat, I can't take anymore of this." He then noticed an island in front of them. It was almost 10 AM... "We are almost at our destination, Island Seven" Diamond and Pearl looked out the window to see the island. They were so glad that they were almost there. "F-finally, that was the worst boat ride I have ever experienced." Platinum then walked up to Green with an angry look. "I believe you shouldn't even deserve to be a trainer." She then pushed him weakly and went out into the hallways. Green blinked with a surprised face. "M-man... what is up with you people?"

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

Last edited:
    Years
    Spencer blinked. "Really? That's too bad." He said. "I've worked with a bunch of people on the trip across Johto." He wasn't sure how to react to that new information, was she a hermit or something? He couldn't imagine living in solitude.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Through the early morning, Trevor had alternated between being awake and light napping. Listening to the muffled conversation was almost... soothing. He was quite tired, and he had stayed on his back, arms crossed around his chest, for too long. Painful stiffness and cold negated his attempts at deep and motionless sleep, and he was almost sure he would have to get out of the box and relieve his stiff muscles. Of course, this risked being discovered without a ticket.

Even through the hard box, the loud intercom announcement rang throughout the ship. "WE ARE ALMOST AT OUR DESTINATION, ISLAND SEVEN" Why do they even keep intercoms in the storage compartment of the ship, and WHY must it be so loud.

The announcement was good news, but it didn't relieve his stiffness or the cold he was experiencing. He stealthily rummaged through the athletic bag, careful not to make too much noise as that would be heard to the people talking outside the crate. He had placed the bag to his side, and his left hand slowly felt a Pokeball. He felt the Pokeball, and remembered where he had placed Squishy, his humorous Whiscash. This was the Pokeball. He took the ball out, slowly and carefully put the bag around his arm, and waited.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi was joyful that they had almost reached the island.
    "Yes! I can't wait to swim, walk on land, and see Megan and Juri!" Hozumi said happily.
    She then snapped a quick photo with her Pokégear.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis stood and stretched, a ship was pulling in and that may be the ship that took him out of here. He couldn't spend the rest of his life here, though he wouldn't mind it. He had found a place secluded where he was thinking of secluding himself for a while, but he was still unsure about it all.

Whichever the case, he called out to his team, "Guys, let's go."
    Aerials flew in his direction, and was recalled. Travis recalled St. Anger and Sanitarium next. Metallix came over and was recalled.

Gill walked over. Travis looked down at him and shrugged. "Now where should we go?"
    Gill gave him a strange look and shrugged. Travis gave a small chuckle, and said, "Well I guess we'll find out. Shall we go rest up in the town before leaving?"

With that, they started for the town.

Back