• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Red heard Islands, "Wait I need to get to Battle Frontier Hoenn! it's a important request from Prof. Oak!" Red yelled out, he grabbed his PokeDex V.6 and called Oak but kept reaching message bank, "Damn where are you?" Red angrily muttered to himself.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    "Ah, finally." David mumbled, getting up. He definitely felt like going out and just fly the rest of the way on Lacewing, but he'd probably be tiring out the Pokémon with no need. It was his own sense of wanting to fly, not his Pokémon's need to carry someone on her back.

Team Aqua suddenly came to his mind. He scrolled through the frequencies on the radio, looking for a station in the island. He eventually found one... but it didn't seem to be broadcasting anything important.

"Maybe it was just a spontaneous attack..." He said to himself, looking around. He found Hannah and Spencer still chatting, while Platinum thundered out to the hallways, past Red and Green.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    "Oh, no, no," Hannah said hurriedly. "I meant just in the last few months. I... don't want to run the risk of people from my old school seeing me."

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    At the dock...

The boat had arrived, and about thirty of team Aqua Grunts Had surrounded the dock. Mark had his seven grunts manning the entrance/exit of the boat. Mark was at the head of the group was Mark, who was itching to try his snag ball. There was a death like silence on the dock. Mark broke the silence and said,"Within minutes they will come off the boat. Remember the three steps we went over at the base: 1: Steal there Pokemon. 2:Knock them out or tie them up and 3: Bring them back to base for interrogation. Do you understand?" "Sir yes, sir!", the grunts replied.

Meanwhile with Peter...

He had arrived at Cinnabar island and was waiting in line at a ticket counter for a boat to Seven Island (because the ones to Six Island were sold out). "This is getting boring." he said. "Shadow force.", he mumbled and he dissappeared and reappeared at the front of the line. The lady at the booth looked both shocked and amazed. "Don't mind it and just sell me my ticket.", he said. She handed him the ticket without asking him to pay, and he headed towards the boat. "Oh well. At least this trip is only going to take thirty minutes instead of a full hour. That is, if we take the quick route.", he thought to himself

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    The ship came to a hault and the whole boat shook for a little bit. "Welcome to Island Seven, your departure will leave at 9 PM tonight." Diamond and Pearl then walked out of the cafeteria room and then found their way downstairs. They then saw Platinum and she sighed with relief. "I'm so glad we are off of this island. I here there is a battle tower on this island and there are also some ruins down south. Diamond and Pearl smiled hearing about the attractions of the island and they couldn't wait to get off and relax on the peaceful island. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum then looked at each other and Pearl then smiled. "We don't have to be together the whole time, we can all kind of explore on our own..." Platinum and Diamond nodded and they agreed. Diamond then made a suggestion. "Maybe we can teak Spencer, Hozumi, Hannah, and David with each of us..." Diamond nodded and then said, "I'm going to the ruins... where are you going Pearl?" Pearl then answered. "Well I'm actually going to battle at the battle tower...." Platinum then smiled at Pearl. "That sounds fun... I may just stay in town and try to find something fun to do..." Platinum wanted to stay near the boat in case there was any strange activity.

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "Okay men. Here they come. Send out your Pokemon now!", Mark said as many Buizels, Phanpys, a Grotle, a Dunsparce, and several Starmies, Goldeens, Donphans, and Piplups were sent out. Mark also sent out his Charizard. "Men, attack when I give the signal.", Mark said to the grunts.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Years
    David got up as soon as the ship started shaking, meaning only that they had arrived. Looking out the window, he noticed they were already docked on the Seven Island pier.

With little choice, David started to head out for the exits, already taking his... wait. He hadn't a ticket. How would he ever go through the waiters already at the ships's exits?

"Maybe I can talk to Platinum, but..." He started looking around, but the girl was nowhere to be seen. "Where could she be?"

Thinking about it for some moments, he decided to try and see if the waiters would ask for the little paper. He started walking towards them, hoping they'd at least move... but they didn't even budge.

"Erm... I suppose I have to present the ticket, right...?" He said, hoping he was wrong.

And he his reply was most unexpected: the waiters unleashed all their Pokémon... something was wrong there. His hand instinctively skid to the Pokéballs inside the backpack.

"Who are you people...?"

Years
    Spencer nodded. "Ohh. That makes sense, I just misunderstood." He stood as the ship came to a halt. He had to admit he was a bit anxious to get off this ship. "C'mon, let's see what everyone else is doing!" He said, heading to where Diamond Platinum and Pearl were standing,

"Did I hear someone say they were headed to the Battle Tower?" He asked them. "If so, I'm totally in. My Exeggutor's been itching for a battle." Thinking it was being called out, his Exeggutor popped right out of his ball, and hopped from foot to foot, chattering loudly. Spencer left him out, grinning.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Travis headed toward the pier. He was eager to leave this island, he wasn't paying much attention to the surroundings, but Gill got his attention and pointed ahead. Travis looked ahead, and saw several people, unleash pokémon. Travis was not aware of any special events going on, and he was not seeing anything friendly with whatever was going on. He went to the side, and kept a watchful eye.

"I really hope we don't have to get into something we don't need to get into." he said silently, placing a hand on one of his pokéballs.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi rushed out, as she had been sensing trouble. She was lucky that she had marked her Pokéballs with her aura, thus non-functioning to anyone but her.
    "Jiggly, out." She called out her Jigglypuff, as she looked over all the aqua grunts. Her Mewtwo-aura glowed, and both she and her Jigglypuff's facial expressions both turned to this : https://animediet.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Azumanga-Daioh-Osaka-Knife.jpg
    "Sing."
    Her Jigglypuff then inflated itself almost to the size of Arceus, then bellowed out it's loud sleep song. Hozumi was, luckily, the only known person known to herself that was immune to the Song of Jigglypuff.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Diamond, Pearl, Platinum looked around... "N-not more of them..." Platinum stood her ground. "LISTEN HERE PUNKS, WHAT DO YOU..." her pokeball popped open and she then rode her rapidash forward. "WANT FROM US!!!!!??" Platinum then commanded it to use flame wheel and the pokemon was surrounded with fire and rapidally jumped in the air and tried to aim towards the grotle.

Pearl looked around. "T-this is bad.... Taulord!!" The a large tauros came out, but he decided not to ride it. "Take Down!!" The pokemon then quickly ran towards the group of donphans head on.

Diamond then noticed Pearl and Platinum fighting... and he wasn't going to sit out on this one. Lee!!" The lickilicky then quickly sent it's tongue around a couple of starmie and tried to constrict them with a wrap attack.

Green sent out his charizard and it flew in the air. "Pathetic..." Diamond looked back with a glare... "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Green looked down. "Escaping from these goons, your problem, not mine..."

Platinum's Active Pokemon:

Pokemon Special RP

Pearl's Active Pokemon:

Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    At the entrence...

"Silly kid, give us your Pokemon, or will you have to face the wrath of Team Aqua!

At the dock....

"Ahh! That singing. Fee-ling drowsy...Ahh thats better. Grunts, put in your ear plugs.", Mark said as he put some ear plugs in his ears. All of the grunts (except for about two or three) put in there ear plugs. "Where is that comming fro-hmmm.", Mark said as he saw the giant Jigglypuff. "Charizard, pop that Jigglypuff with your slash attack." His Charizard flew up and charged towards and then...fell fell. "Oh no! He's not immune. Wait a second. TAKE THIS!", Mark said as he took out his snag ball at the Jigglypuff.

He then recalled his Charizard and sent out his Raichu. He then looked at the fighting grunts. "Raichu! Use thunder!", He yelled as it sent a giant bolt of lightning at the escaping Charizard.

Meanwhile with Peter...

He had been on been on the boat from Cinnabar, and saw that it had taken the shortcut instead of going through the first three islands. "Only fifteen more minutes he thought to himself."

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Travis sighed as a huge brawl began. Travis looked at Gill. "What the hell are Team Aqua doing all the way clear out here?"

Travis walked out from the side behind the grunts, a pokéball in his hand. His past experiences with Team Aqua were minor, but he still had no love for them. "Aren't you all a little far from Hoeen?" he said to himself. He pressed the button on the pokéball in his hand, and his Tyranitar appeared.

Travis popped his neck. "Endgame, let's show these lovely grunts how warm a welcome we have to offer them. Start off with an Earthquake attack."

Endgame roared loudly, and brought his huge foot down, causing tremors to start violently...

D. Lawride

Years
    David's eyes suddenly widened; his experiences in the Orre region and confronting with Cipher were enough to be familiar with their methods and schemes: and that item thrown just then...

"They're... They're SNAG BALLS!!" He yelled out all of a sudden, taking a step back. The grunts had easily overtaken the Jigglypuff, and one of them was attacking a fleeing trainer!

His decision was made: he took out Lacewing's Pokéball and released it before jumping onto her back as she charged towards the Raichu at full speed.

"Take this!! Use OUTRAGE!!" He yelled out in his rush as the Flygon attempted to ram into the Raichu with as much strength as it could.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Upon the ship's sudden halt, Trevor opened the box slightly and stared at the man and the woman. He hoped they wouldn't notice them if he snuck out the back part of the wooden crate, eyeing the tiny, opened window. He snuck out the back part of the box and hid behind it, carefully watching the man and woman.

He then made a sudden sprint toward the window, Pokeball in left hand, and athletic bag slung awkwardly around his right. He pushed his athletic bag out the window and bolted out the window. "Go, Squishy!" he called, falling out the window. An Ononokusu appeared out of his Pokeball.

Realizing his mistake, he and his Ononokusu fell into the water. He recalled his Ononokusu, nicknamed Clumsy, muttered to himself, then dug through his wet athletic bag for the Net ball he caught his Barboach, now a Whiscash, with. He summoned his Whiscash, nicknamed Squishy, and sped toward the dock, seeing the crowd and the Pokemon alongside them.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Green dodged the thunder with no trouble... "See ya..." He laughed a little the waved strangely with only his pointer and middle finger out in almost a salute position. Diamond looked angrily at him, and then noticed that the earthquake was rumbling beneath him. "E-eh!!" Platinum's rapidash was severely injured by the earthquake attack, as well as tauros...

Lee quickly snatched the flying snag ball, but was put in the pokeball just to save the poor pokemon... "L-Lee!!" Diamond ran to the pokeball attempting to grab it.

Pokemon Special RP

In snag ball:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky) HEEELP!!

Platinum's Active Pokemon:

Pokemon Special RP
    Low HP

Pearl's Active Pokemon:

Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Last edited:
    Years
    Spencer rushed off the ship, exeggutor close behind. Seeing the amount of grunts they were faced with, he decided to prepare for a longer battle. "Exeggutor, sunny day!!" His exeggutor kneeled down, and threw its heads skyward. Thesunlight grew intensly bright. spencer put on his sunglasses, and reached for another pokeball. "Houndoom, a little assistance please!" the houndoom blinked as it came out, but was ready to battle quickly.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    The pokeball came back to Mark. "Well, well. I guess all that technology from our friends in Orre does work!", he said. "And the best part, the snag ball is supposed to turn the captured Pokemon against its original owner!" He looked at Dia. "Lickilicky, come out." The pokemon came out. "Use lick on that poor sap that used to be your trainer.", He sneered.

Meanwhile with Peter...

He saw what was happening. His boat was currently in the dock. "Well, it seems Mark knows what hes doing after all." He stepped out of the boat and starred at the battle. "Everyone out!", he said. All of his pokemon (excluding the stolen ones) came out.

"Zoroark, use slash on the Tauros. Tortera help him out with an earthquake. Umbreon, use faint attack on the Jigglypuff. Blaziken, take care of the girl and Rapidash. Ditto, transform into Lugia and show them your power! Pidgeot, you and I are going to take care of the one who is escaping. Now move out!", he said. His pokemon ran into the battle. He mounted his Pidgeot and started after Green.

Teams:

Commander Mark:

Active Pokemon: Charizard (sleeping), Raichu, Gyarados, Sceptile
    Items: Smoke balls (x10), a snag ball, a (stolen) Pokedex (v3)
    Other: Dia Lickilicky

Peter:

Team:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Other: a stolen squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and spearow.
    Items: 5000PD(PokeDollars),Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, the Blue Shard, the Silver Bell

Last edited:

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "Oh!" Hozumi shouted. She returned Jiggly. Her Mewtwo aura began to glow.... She then lifted off the ground, and thought: It's go time.. Still in the air, somehow floating, Her entire eyes began to glow entirely red. And, as some do not notice, on the right side of her mouth, there is - a small fang. She then charged twards Mark, and harshly bit his hand, and then the other. She then kicked him. She charged into the air again. She opened her mouth, and a blue force pelted at several aqua grunts. She opened her mouth again - but instead, a glowing, bright light appeared in the form of a ball in her mouth - it then turned into a beam and shot at about ten grunts. She then put on the odd face again. Something nobody would have even guessed - that she could do more than just attack in one way. She then bellowed out a familiar, wonderful song. The Song of Jigglypuff, in the same exact voice as Jigglypuff did - same tune, tone, pitch, and song. While singing, her aura faded to pink, and her eyes turned a wonderful blue color.

Back