• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Sighting the chaos of the dock, Trevor told Squishy to stop and submerge them underwater, then surface underneath the dock. He observed what was happening, and guessed who to target.

When they reached underneath the dock, Trevor returned Squishy, and dug through the athletic bag. Feeling the earthquakes and the heat coming from the chaos above the dock, he needed a quick Pokemon.

"Alright, Voodoo, your turn to shine." He released his Kojondo. "Please use your Bounce on the Blaziken, it seems like the girl and the Rapidash are being pursued by it. Be careful not to smash the dock and give away my hiding spot--" He was going to instruct Voodoo more, but the hasty-natured Kojondo had already darted off and Bounced into the air. He sighed and supposed he would have to come out.

Years
    Spencer frowned. No one was paying attention to him, it seemed. Well he aimed to fix that. "Alright guys, Solarbeam blitz! Go for the Ditto and the Pigeot!" Thanks to sunny day, his pokemon didn't need to wait to charge their Solarbeams. Exeggutor bent down and aimed the top of his head at the transformed Ditto, the bright golden beam shooting towards it from the apex of his head. His Houndoom opened it's mouth wide, aiming for the Pigeot, and a similar beam shot out at the bird.

(OOC: And yes, Houndoom CAN learn Solarbeam. Look it up. :D)
    (EDIT OOC: I don't get it either. I think she IS a pokemon? I dunno.)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Spencer frowned. No one was paying attention to him, it seemed.
    OOC: Lol I feel you man.

IC

Travis popped his neck. His Tyranitar was getting pounded by several weak attacks, but he didn't seem to feel them. A lot of the attacks were like rain, just dripping off.

Travis noticed someone had done sunny day. Which was good. Fire attacks were now stronger than normal, and that was a good thing for Tyranitar. He knew some fire based moves. "Endgame, use flamethrower!"

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Pidgeot dodged the beam. Then,Peter stopped his pursuit of Green when he saw Hozumi kick Mark. "Pidgeot, keep on pursuing him.", he told his Pidgeot. He jumped down from his Pidgeot and walked up to her. "M-master Peter! What are you doing here." He turned to Mark. "Mark, gas the area." "Y-yes sir!"

He turned to Hozumi. "Now, is there any reason to be so hostile.", he said before dissappearing and reappering a few feet away. "We, afterall, arern't that different, are we?", he said before pulling out a snag ball and launching at at Platinums Rapidash.

Meanwhile his Pidgeot dodged the Solarbeam and flew at the Houndoom, using a Steel Wing attack. Ditto, however, wasn't so lucky and got hit dead on. It fell back onto the ground, but luckily had enough strength to turn back into a Lugia and fly towards the Houndoom with a Steel Wing of its own.

Blaziken had sensed the boounce attack, but had been unable to dodge it. It hit him, but he, like Ditto, had enough strength to get back up, and launched a flame wheel attack at the Kojondo.

Last edited:

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Voodoo (Kojondo) tried his best to dodge the incoming Flame Wheel, but was still hit. Thanks to Sunny Day, the damage almost wiped Voodoo out. He struggled to get back up, and after he stood, he assumed a combat stance.

Trevor figured it was time to come out, and he nonchalantly walked out from under the dock. "Sorry 'bout that, Voodoo! Use U-Turn, you have done enough." Voodoo charged at the Blaziken, full-speed.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Blaziken put its arms in an "X" posistion and a clear almost invisible barrier surrounded it. The attack hit it, once again, dead on, but it was reflected off his Protect attack. "I don't think I could pull of another one", Blaziken thought to himself.

Meanwhile about a ten miles away, two Team Aqua members were driving towards the dock. They were both smirking and holding something that looked like a flamethrower (but it isn't).

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    "Just what I needed to see..." David hummed to himself as Lacewing started to recover from the full-blown slam, beginning a u-turn back into the ship. "Another Snag Ball... these guys are probably packed with them, Lacewing; be extra careful!"

The dragon Pokémon nodded and dove down on its own in Peter's direction, with David getting up and preparing to fight.

"Lacewing, go help the others against Pidgeot and that Ditto!" He yelled right before jumping down to the ship while the Flygon flew off towards the foes. "Hey, you!" He called out towards Peter, already holding a Pokéball in his hand. "I didn't spend months in Orre to see snagging machines return! Who are you?! Why do you keep doing this, and how did you get the plans for that machine?!"

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Voodoo didn't need instruction from his Trainer to know what to do next. Before Trevor could finish the command, the hasty Voodoo charged at the Blaziken again, attempting another U-Turn.

Trevor knew that Voodoo's Regeneration would kick in once he was switched out. Voodoo would look and feel more energized and ready to battle: the Flame Wheel hit hard, especially with the Sunny Day's boost.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "OHOHOHO! You think I'm using SNAG MACHINES! Those things are way outdated! We now use just normal Pokeballs that are modded to capture, and turn shadow, other trainers Pokemon. Observe.", he said as he sent out the Pokemon that was once Prof. Oaks spearow but it was now purple and white, and had a look of pure anger on its face.

"Steel wing.", Peter said as it lunged at David.

Pidgeot saw the flygon comming and switched towards it. She used steel wing on her other wing (in thus making both of her wings metal) and added as spin as she headed on a crash course towards the Flygon.

Blaziken had seen how much damage the flame wheel had done but instead of attacking again he just stood there. "*If I wait 'till the right moment, then unleash an ember attack, I can knock it out then bring it to Master Peter.", Blaziken thought as the Kojondo came closer. He was about to unleash his ember when something else came in front of him and used protect. He saw that it was Zoroark. Blazike nodded at Zoroark (as sign of thanks)charged up, then started running towards the Kojondo, using Brave Bird.

(OOC: Blaziken learns Brave Bird at level 49)

D. Lawride

Years
    He wanted to think about what he had just said, but had no chance to do it; as the Spearow flew directly into him, he instinctively took out another Pokéball and released Enigma:

"Thunderbolt!" He yelled to the Raichu as soon as it got out and created a kind of living shield by protecting her trainer while unleashing the electric charge into the bird. "You're insane!! Why would you got and dig out such a cruel process as Shadow Pokémon?!"

-------

Lacewing had her own problems; seeing the Pokémon as it created a sort of steel drill, she had no choice but invoke what power she could use against it: she began glowing blue, a flaming aura enveloping her as the move Outrage came into effect and she rammed into the Pidgeot in hopes to at least slow down the move.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    When the black object darted in front of the Blaziken, Trevor sensed that there would be an issue. "Voodoo, Detect! Quickly!" Better safe than sorry. Voodoo did just as he was told, his whiplike arms protected his torso and head, and his left leg bent to assume a sturdy and safe position. The Brave Bird was deflected.

"Not going to let us swap our way? Guess we'll have to resort to the old-fashioned way." Trevor said as a Pokeball was taken out and Voodoo became a red streak. Trevor threw the Net ball, and Squishy (Whiscash) came out.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "Insane! The shadow process makes even the weakest of Pokemon strong! I guess I'm going to have to show you what I mean!", he said as he took out another Snag Ball (after this one he would only have four left) and threw it at the Raichu. "I am going to make your Pokemon suffer because of your stupidity!"

Blaziken deflected off, and ran towards the Whishcash, using Brave Bird again. This time, he felt pain in his shoulders. "*I don't know how much longer I can go on. Knowing me, it will hopefully be long enough to defeat this guy!", Blaziken thought to himself.

Pidgeot had perfected her dual-steel wing attack. It was sharp enough to cut through metal so the Outrage attack, though it slowed her down a little, did not do much to stop the attack.

D. Lawride

Years
    "Enigma!!" David cried out as the Snag Ball flew towards her - the two hadn't faced the perils of Cipher in Orre, but he knew all too well how much of an ordeal it was to purify Pokémon. And he wasn't willing to give it up just yet; "Fight it back! Do it!!"

Having snagged a few Pokémon of his own, he knew that snagged Pokémon often resisted - maybe, just maybe, Enigma's experience was worth it in this resisting.
    But he had to have a backup plan... and for that, he'd need Lacewing.

---------

But even she was in trouble; with the attack from Pidgeot striking her even though it was slowed down, she was forced to withdraw and call for another blow; this time calling upon a shower of meteors - she knew it was risky, but it was her only shot - so she bellowed in her mind: DRACO METEOR! as the meteorites fell in the Pidgeot's direction.

((OOC: Because it's obvious that Dragon Pokémon can learn that move xD)

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Squishy was swapped in to a harsh Brave Bird. Upon being hit by a Brave Bird, Squishy glared angry at Trevor. I do know Brave Bird has repercussions. He looks tired. Squishy can finish him off. "Squishy, Surf!" The glare transferred to the Blaziken, and Squishy swelled up and let loose a powerful and large water torrent from his mouth.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Diamond cried as he was being attacked by Lee... The lickilicky licked him and Diamond was paralyzed... he then felt the tongue wrap around him... "L-Lee stop!!" Platinum looked over at Diamond. "D-Dia!!" Pearl then felt the attacks on his tauros and it fainted... "N-no!! DIAMOND!!" Pearl tried to run, but the earthquake kicked in and Pearl fell all the way into the sea... Diamond was struggling for his breath... "W-wha...s-s-s-stop..." Diamond's face turned red...

Green looked down to see the pidgeot on his tail. "Will you people ever learn?"

OOC: Two things... one... could I obtain my pokemon back? and number two... hozumi why are you so powerful?? >_>

Snagged Pokemon:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

Last edited:

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    @[everyone]: Her aura shares the abilities of her Pokémon, and she is semi-posessed by a mewtwo. She is a Pokémon, but does not know it, and it will take a mass, universe-threatening crisis to show this. And her powers only activate when she is mad, and she has a bit of a temper.
    "You.... shall NOT... CAUSE POKÉMON TO SUFFER!!!" Hozumi then shot large, sticky, rope-like strings out of her hands, aimed at Peter.
    "Pokémon are innocent.... it is you.... who shall suffer...."
    Hozumi then, from her mouth, released, blue flames, shooting at Peter. Her green aura began to leave her... Still an aura, but in the shape of a Mewtwo. It was holding a spoon that was about 4 feet tall. it then hit Peter with it, then re-entered Hozumi. She then fell on the ground, and quickly crawled away under the dock (which I am assuming is several feet above sea level.)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    (OOC: Snagged Pokemon can be "re-snagged" if the person trying to get it uses a snagball on it. I'll try to make it so he can obtain some snag balls.) ("* means a translation from pokespeak)

BIC:

The flames parted and Peter was unscathed. "Hozumi. I see you have the auora of Mewtwo inside of you. That makes you special.Too bad-" He teleported in front of the escaping girl. "-it also means you can become "shadowfied.", Peter said before bursting into an overly evil laugh. "And causing Pokemon to suffer? Only the weak suffer.", he said. "Hypnosis.", he said as his eyes started showing a swirl, the type that easily induces sleep. He the looked Hozumi straight in the eyes.

Pidgeot was hit several times but kept on going. (as she was still doind her spinning steel wing) She flying back towards Green where she started a Steel Wing at his pokemon.

Blaziken tryed jumping out of the way of the torrent but was too late. He was hit and knocked down. He now had several bruises and stuggled to get up. He then turned to the Whishcash and said,"* Why must we fight! Don't you see that Master Peter invisions a better world for all of us!"

The pokeball shook. Mark looked away from the battle and looked at it. He then looked at David. He then said to his own Raichu (The one that had been his since he started at Team Aqua)"Raichu, use thundebolt on this fool.", he said with an evil grin on his face.

Last edited:
    Back