• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Diamond was now angry... he ran to the water and grabbed Pearl's hand. Platinum ran at the both of them. "P-Pearl are you ok?" Pearl was weak and he climbed back on the dock... "N-no..." Diamond then looked at Peter. "It's one thing harming pokemon... but PEOPLE!? What is wrong with you!!" He then sent out his torterra. "Torterra... use r-" before he could finish a leaf pierced into Peter's arm. "azor leaf!!" Diamond had practiced that move for a very long time... ever since he went to Iron Island. He looked at Peter... "Give me back LEE!!"

Green easily dodged the steel wing... "Pathetic..." The charizard turned around and then let out a large fire. "BLAST BURN!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Snagged Pokemon:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Peter just pulled the leaf out of his arm. Blood started flowing from it. He clutched it and said," So you are the one...the one that Cyrus told me about. You are very powerful. Its sad to see how you can't see the beauty...the pure peauty of our plans."

He looked Diamond in the eyes and said," You want your Pokemon back. You should know that I am not the one who controls him. No, search through all of my grunts. You will find it....if you live!",Peter screamed as he pushed Dia into the water. His eyes were glowing a dark red now. "ALRIGHT! WHOS NEXT!", he screamed as his Zoroark teleported next to him.

Pidgeot was hit, and started falling. "*I-i'll get him someday...", she thought. She gathered her remaining strength and flew back to the battle scene.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Diamond was pushed back and flew into the water... Pearl was yelling something but he couldn't hear because he was underwater, muffling out all of the noise. All of a sudden, bubbles smeared the underwater scene... something jumped in. The torterra looked back surprised and stood there... Diamond then felt metalic-like claws grip around him... he then shot out of the water noticing that it was Platinum's empoleon. Platinum then looked at the grunts pointing. "Surf!!" She grabbed unto her empoleon and Pearl did the same. Diamond recalled his torterra back who was relieved that his trainer was out of the water. A large wave from the sea came up from underneath Empoleon's feet. The wave was almost as tall as the boat itself and it suddenly crashed downwards with strength and power... Her eyes were targeting Peter... her eyes were shining with intelligence and strategic attacking methods.

Green then flew away from the island... his smile then turned into a frown... Why am I such a bad person? Those kids needed me... He continued to fly towards the sixth island...

Platinum's Active Pokemon:

Pokemon Special RP

Snagged Pokemon:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "I am forever immune to all sleep in form of attack - I was created in the most horrendous way," Hozumi said in a voice that, was infact, not hers. Far from hers, infact. "My master, the evil one who created and abandoned me gave me the ability of insomnia. But when Hozumi found me, she taught me how - I could only then sleep in the power of kindness. But your evil, evil heart, shall never defeat me."
    She was now pacing the deck, green aura and all. But this time her eyes were green. She still spoke in the odd voice.
    "You deserve to die - you abuse and brainwash Pokémon. However, Hozumi will not let me commit such a terrible crime - she has taught me what kindness and love is. Thanks to her, I cannot suffer from evil or hate. Your wicked heart is nothing compared to mine. I may have helped cause this incident, but I am loved more than you are, and I am far more loving, kind and compassionate than you are, and/or will ever be. Hozumi shares all my powers, and taught me to be what I am." With that, Hozumi turned back to normal.
    "Your evil, cruel heart shall never overpower us," Hozumi said in her normal voice.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: Huh. Lolkipz, you should most definitively include this stuff in your profile. I mean honestly, it's almost like you just came up out of the blue with that stuff. I mean not to sound like a complete prick or anything, but if she is possess by MewTwo, you would include that in the Bio or something. The only thing I knew about her from your profile was that her eyes go blood red when angry (nothing to do with anything aura like) and she can imitate some pokemon voices really well. Just saying. See where I'm going with this?

Also I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick around, from what I've been reading, this doesn't look like I'd very much enjoy it as I once thought. With all the superhuman pokemon stuff going on....I''m just not too sure anymore. I joined a superhuman RP once, and things got really out of hand. Plus, I find my character being somewhat ignored, though that partly may also be my fault since I am being somewhat broad in posting. I'll give it some thought.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Squishy glared at the Blaziken. "Why would I submit to such horrid treatment of Pokemon? The bond that Trainers and Pokemon make with each other is special, and your 'Master Peter' is enslaving Pokemon who have made bonds with their Trainers!" Squishy began to swell, and looked extremely angry for his normally bouncy and humorous demeanor.

Trevor had (after the Blaziken survived the Surf) called to Squishy. "Finish him off with a Spark!" Squishy had been a faithful and loyal Pokemon, even from the time of capture. He had never disobeyed or delayed an order from Trevor. This was quite unlike him. Furthermore, Trevor had never seen Squishy swell, except for when using Surf. Trevor simply watched as they 'talked' back and forth.

((OOC: I agree that this has turned quite epic. Happy New Years, all. ))

Trevor's Pokemon:

Squishy (male Whiscash) Active, Healthy (75%, more or less)
    Ouija (female Alakazam) Full Health
    Voodoo (male Kojondo) Weakened
    Clumsy (male Ononokusu) Full Health
    Dusk (male Dusknoir) Full Health
    Chewy (male Tyranitar) Full Health

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    OOC: I kind of agree with samurimaster... I mean the only reason why Cyrus has powers is because he came from the distortion world and he is pretty much is the main antagonist... I find it kind of annoying fighting pokemon against superhumans >_>... and also when do pokemon talk?? I mean this manga was supposed to be based off of a manga here:

https://www.otakuworks.com/series/3534/pokemon-adventures

Could I ask all of you nicely to just stop your powers and stuff right now?? >_> Its pokemon not naruto or dragon ball z XD

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    (OOC: I'm going to assume that the Pidgeot that went down is the same one Lacewing was fighting.)

"Lacewing!" He called upon his Pokémon, even though it was slightly late, as the Thunderbolt discharge had hit him dead-on for quite a few seconds; that is, until the Flygon, finally free from the Pidgeot that had kept her hands busy to that moment, stood in the way and absorbed the electricity. She knew she was resistant to that type of moves, and that granted her the ability to shield David like now.

The trainer, still recovering from the short but incisive blow, got up and commanded the next move:

"Earthquake, then U-Turn, Lacewing! And snatch that Pokéball!"

The Flygon charged towards the Raichu and harshly stomped the ground, sending the Earthquake shock-waves towards the foe right before performing a fast U-Turn back towards David, who was already expecting her with the Pokéball at hand.

((OOC: Took the liberty of not making it like in the Pokémon games; if there's anything wrong... xD)

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    OOC: Well, sorry then people. I kind of just let things change - I just do that, don't freak out. I just kind of make up a little thing and then do something with it. But she is on the verge of fainting, as she can't use her powers for too long. And have you guys ever read the Kanto part of the manga? You should understand if you do.
    Sorry!
    ~lolkipz

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    OOC:

IC: While the rest of the passengers of the ship were fiercely battling the Team Aqua members, Hannah was quietly sneaking around in the shadows of the surrounding landscape. "Hey, Bai," Hannah said softly. "Come on out." Bai was released from his Pokeball, looking disoriented at the sudden change in Hannah's attitude. "Bai, do you think you can Teleport us into this mess?" Bai nodded uncertainly. Hannah was a bit uncertain herself.

Her plan was to teleport into the fray without any of her Pokemon having to battle, and perhaps cause a big enough distraction that her new friends could defeat the grunts and get what they needed from them. However, this ran a pretty big risk of her being injured by either side, so it was her last resort plan. After not being able to come up with anything else, Hannah decided that it was worth the risk.
    "Ok, Bai. Teleport!"

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    When the wave subsided Peters Zoroark was drasticly trying to keep up a protect bubble big enough for both him and his master. He heard a ringing sound. "Excuse me for a second.", he said as he opened up his PokeGear. "Uhhuh. You mean...you got it! The Adamant and Lustrous orbs! Perfect. Now continue searching for the other two...you mean its there...Bye.", Peter said. He looked at the trainers in the area. "Well, I gotta go kids. Adios!", he said before recalling his pokemon.

Six beams of red light shot across the dock to where Peter's pokemon were then came back to him.

"And now for my Grand Escape!", Peter said as the seven grunts from before surrounded him and unleashed a torrent of smoke balls. This was all the cover Peter needed to get into one of the Team Aqua trucks that had pulled up during the battle and escape.

Years
    OOC: I'm officially dropping this RP. It's ridiculously fast paced (Though that's not anyone's fault) And the entire thing seems WAY to unrealistic - even in terms of Pokemon.

Spencer shoot his head, watching the madness go on. "This is just too much." He said wearily. He called back his Exeggutor and Houndoom, called out his Flygon and used fly, soaring into the distance.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    ((OOC: I hope that I didn't do anything as far as unrealistic (Pokemon-wise) Whiscashs can learn Spark, and if I am to blame for something, please call me out on it.))

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    OOC: Dang, Spencer, you're right. CYA

Hannah reappeared in what seemed to be a crowded Pokemon center. "Bai?" Hannah said. "What's going on?" Bai shook his head, refusing to answer. "Ok, I guess it's for the best," said Hannah. She turned toward the smiling nurse. "Where am I?" she asked. "Why, you're in Petalburg," said the nurse cheerfully.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    OOC: Everyone before we continue... just please slow down so that everyone doesn't have to rush to pokecommunity and type a long response essay... oh and please in some way put your pokemon underneath each post so we can identify which pokemon is which...

After the wave, Platinum and Pearl then noticed that Diamond was gone. "D-Dia?" Diamond was on the truck with the grunt who had his pokemon. He quickly grabbed it and he snuck his way around the smoke...

Platinum's Active Pokemon:

Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    The truck pulled away from the dock, but not before "someone" stole Marks stolen (and now shadow) Lickilicky. "Ma-master Peter. I'm sorry we failed.", Mark said, worrying about what the Aqua Leader would do to him.

"Its fine Mark. Some good things came out of it." "Huh?" "I got some more artifacts, some that could be quite useful, and stole about five Pokemon." "Which ones?" "I got a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Spearow from Oaks lab, and a stole a Riolu from some guy comming of the ship. How about you." "I got a Raichu and Lickilicky...but they were stolen back. So... where to now?"

"I'm going to Six Island. On my own. I'm going to leave you and Martina in charge of the operations for a bit. I need to do some training on my own. I'm going to work on my disquising and search for Lugia. I'm also going to keep on searching for the Azure Artifacts (artifacts related to Arceus) and go to the Battle Frontier in Hoenn."

"When are you going to leave?" "When we get back to our base here, I'm going to disquise myself as a trainer. I need to make it look realistic, so I'm going to leave spearow,Riolu and all of my non stolen Pokemon besides Pidgeot and Tortera here." "Are you going to bring the snag balls?" "Yes, and some regular PokeBalls as well." "I wish you luck, sir." "Thank you."

Team:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Items: 5000PD(PokeDollars),Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, the Blue Shard, the Silver Bell, Snag Balls (X4)

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Hey kids! My pal Pokemondreamer and I are joining here :D

Name: Fletcher Shockley
    Appearance: Fletcher's pretty short with golden blond hair, cut short and clean. His anime eyes are large and dark brown. His build is of a lean athlete (except short).
    Personality: He's very adventurous and willful. Fletcher will rarely back down from a challenge, which some may indentify as stubborness. Hardheaded and desiring success, this young man often overlooks consequences to achieve his ends, which more than not lands him in some sort of trouble.
    Class: Average Trainers
    Bio: His hometown is Slateport, in Hoenn. He lives there with his dad, who owns an herb shop on the boardwalk. He has obtained 5 badges, and has competed in one contest.
    Additional Information: Bffl's with Lily.
    Team: Milton- Taillow, his first Pokemon.
    Bradley- Treeko, his starter from the Professor whose name escapes me right now.
    Espeon- Espeon, the only girl in the group.
    Dallas- Houndour
    Dusty- Milotic
    Moth- Swablu

Last edited:

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    Name: Lily Hollis

Appearence: Light blonde, long wavy hair, fair skin with dozens of freckles, steel blue eyes. Short, small figure. Wearing a wavy blue dress with light blue lining and goes to the knees.

Personality: Fun and bubbly. Loves the beach and the water. Her light-hearted spirit keeps her positive, even through hard times. Her bestie, Fletcher, helps her become a better trainer but keeps her from getting ahead of herself. Being an older sister, she feels more responsible. Lily hopes to be a Gym Leader in Slateport someday.

Bio: Born in Fortree, Hoenn. Moved to Slateport, Hoenn at age 11 with her mom, dad, and annoying little brother Cameron.

Class: An average trainer, 6 Hoenn League badges.

Pokémon on hand: Walreign (Raleigh) given to her as a Spheal on her 10th birthday by her mom
    Pelipper (Gilligan)
    Electrike (Sparky)
    Magikarp (Smiles)
    Poliwrath (Pauly D)
    Snorunt (Sammy) recently caught

Last edited:
    Back