• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    Following close behind Fletcher's fearless sprint, she made it to the house. "You're getting faster," she breathed. She was almost positive he was going to join track sooner or later. Lily wasn't into the whole running thing anyways, she loved to swim. Since the day she moved to Slateport, near the beach, she has spent countless hours swimming and hanging around by the water. She couldn't get enough of it. "Is that chili I smell?"

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    No, he was definitely not going to quit Pokemon for track.
    "It better not be!" Fletcher Shockley called loud enough for the neighbors to heard. His father descended the staircase tucked into a nook on the right, wearing his typical smile. He was a tall fellow with brown hair that was quickly greying. Apparently, Fletch had inherited most of his mother's features, for he didn't resemble this man a bit, except for in personality maybe.
    "It's not chili," he assured his son, turning his gaze to his friend. "How was your visit up to...Mossdeep, was it, Lily?" Mr. Shockley politely asked her as he made his way to the stove.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "Fortree, actually," she corrected him politely, "and it was fun, I guess. I caught a Snorunt while I was up there, my grandpa helped." Lily was proud of herself for catching Sammy, even if her grandpa did help her. "Fletch, can you gimme some water for Sparky?"

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    "A Snorunt up in Fortree?" the father asked, surprise in his tone. He chuckled lightly. "I guess I haven't been out of Slateport for a long time, not sin-"
    "Ok dad, we don't have ages to hear your life history," Fletch sassed as he filled up a dish of water for Lily. "So where's this mail going to and why can't you just call them?" His father frowned.
    "You know your aunt doesn't approve of technology, she's...old fashioned. So I'll be needing to borrow your little bird fellow." Milton chirped with pep at this comment. "Oh, sorry Milton, I meant the other bird. You know," Mr. Shockley started, looking at Lily, "this aunt is from the other side of the family. She's kind of a nut job." Fletch choked on his breath at this, and silently handed Lily the dish.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    It went silent for a few moments. "What is that delicious smell if it isn't chili?" Lily charmed. She bent down and took out Sparky, who was thankful to see water sitting on the ground. He slurped happily while Lily took out the others. "You don't mind, right Mr. Shockley?" she asked with an enormous smile. Lily's smile could basically persuade anyone into anything, her secret weapon. The way her face wrinkles slightly was so adorable it was hard to say no.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi's aura had then faded away. She then realised that Mewtwo had fainted. She was in danger now. She then realised that in order to stop something. If you want to stop it temporarily, distract it.
    "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHK!!!" Hozumi yelled, running in circles.
    "WHY WHY WHY!!!" She was now angrily stomping up and down. She then screamed at the top of her lungs, fell to the ground, and pounded on the deck. Still screaming, she continuously ran in large circles.
    (OOC: No, I wasn't quitting. Just apologizing. Love this RP!)

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    "Go ahead, but if they break anything, you buy it," he teased, slurping a sample of lunch out of the ladle. "Ok, well... maybe I was lying, it is chili, but... I can just make you something else kiddo!" Mr. Shockley tried to seem enthusiastic but you could tell he was disappointed to disappoint his only son, again. Fletch took a deep breath, frustration teeming out of her his head.
    "I'm gonna go grab a shirt and ..." he grumbled as he ran upstairs, Milton right behind him. His father was frowning immensely.
    "He used to love chili!"

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    It had been about two hours since the battle at the dock, and if you looked at the Leader of Team Aqua now you wouldn't recognize him. He wore sunglasses ( and, of course, his contacts), a blue shirt, some shorts, and flip-flops. Anyone who wasn't in Team Aqua would just see him as another vacationing trainer! He now stood at the dock again. He had just bought a ticket and was about to board the boat (coincidentally the one that belonged to Platinum). "Well...here goes nothing.", he thought as he boarded the boat.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "Don't worry, I'll eat his!" Lils giggled. Lily was thin, yet she could eat more that a Snorlax! Thinking about what Mr. Shockley said about Fletch's aunt, she started to question if that's why Fletcher gets angry sometimes. She wanted to confront him but decided to let him chill. Giving her pokemon some treats to crew on, she then situated herself at the table, "One bowl please!"

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Why do I feel you're relating this to me xD

Before the steaming bowl of chili had slid across the counter from Mr. Shockley's hands to Lily, Fletcher was back downstairs, with a white shirt and khaki shorts on. "I'm making you a sandwich Fletcher. Is that fine?" he asked slowly and cautiously.
    "That's fine," Fletch replied irritably, rolling his eyes. "Sorry Lils, we'll get out of here when he gives me the stinking mail." Both the evnvelope and sandwich slid to the boy on a plate. Fletch brought out Moth, and the little Swablu lazy fluttered in the air. "Where to?"
    "Hey little guy," his father said endearingly, stroking the Swablu, "Can you deliver this to 1903 Wail...mer Way in Fallarbor Town?" The bird clicked its beak and swooped up the envelope off Fletcher's plate as he devoured the ham sandwich. "Let's get going after you're finished," Fletch murmured through his mouth full of food.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "Oh, yummy!" Lily said as the bowl was being passed to her. Before she took a huge spoonful, she noticed that there was carrots in the soup. "Fletcher!" she whispered loud enough so only he could hear, "this has carrots in it. And you know what happens when I eat carrots. Sorry, I can't eat this." She looked at her friend, hoping he could help her without hurting his dad's feelings. Oh, why did she has to have an allergy to nearly everything good? Carrot, raspberries, peanut butter.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: Sorry got cuaght up in Holiday celebrations

Red finally decided to get off the boat and wait for another boat to take him to battel frontier, basically everyone else was off on Island 7, "What is my mission in battle frontier please don't be save the world again." Red sat down by the peir hoping for a boat to come.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    Strangely, as red and yellow splattered across the horizon beyond the ocean's limit, Fletcher began whistling a tune that was exactly congruent to What the Hell, Avril Lavigne's new single, though he was completely unaware of the singer and her music from a different universe. Not an hour earlier, Dallas- who should have been named Restless- playfully awoke and began dashing through the house, barking wildly and blowing wisps of fire into the air, which lit up the house as it was still enveloped by the night. Naturally, Fletch was summoned to take care of him and reasoned that a walk along the beach at dawn was his best option. Now the sun was awaking and Dallas was relentless as he sprinted through the sand, sniffing out sticks, shells and Krabbys, though he was never too excited to get near the gentle waves. Fletcher had, of course, brought Milton, who was now perched loyally on his shoulder, his eyes continually dazing but flashing open everytime the Houndour barked. Fletch was still in his sleepingwear- baggy shorts and a t shirt that was too tight for him to wear as normal day clothes. The scene was incredibly peaceful, and thankfully tiring out Dallas.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    Later that day at the Hollis household Lily was lazily playing with her pokemon on her bedroom floor while Cameron, her brother, was annoying the snot out of her. "Can I pleeeeeease use your Peliepper today, just to go to Caleb's? Please, oh pleeease?" he nagged continuously. With every please he yelled made Lily angrier and angrier.
    "His name is Gilligan," she said, trying not to lose her cool, "and, for the last time, no! Get your own flying type, and get out of my room." She swore that her brother's job was to annoy her. But Lily was cranky that day for a reason that she couldn't quite put her finger on. It was either the Raleigh situation or a lack of sleep. Either way, a good battle against a wild pokemon always helped her set her mind straight. So, she grabbed Sparky, Gilligan, Sammy, and not Raleigh and headed to a nearby field. Soon enough a wild Wingull appeared and wanted to fight. "Sparky, you wanna go? Use thunderbolt!" she yelled with that award-winning smile. With a bolt of lightning hitting the Wingull it fell to the ground, fainted. "Yeah, woo hoo!" cheered Lils, "C'mon let's do it again!" Before she knew it a little Tailow showed up, reminding her of little Milton, Fletch's Tailow. "Gilligan, your turn! Wing attack!".
    After defeating the little fellow she skipped off to the beach with her pokemon, in a much better mood. Hmm, I wonder what Fletcher is up to, she thought.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    From the beach, one could see a short, blond boy- followed closely by a small bird Pokemon- sprinting excitedly down the bordwalk which lined the harbor. He had in his hand a rolled up piece of paper, and though he was gasping for breath as he ran, a smile could still be noticed plastered on his face. "LILY!" Flecther wailed as his feet crossed from the pavement to the sand, running towards his best friend. Upon reaching her, he keeled over, hands on his knees, drops of sweat dripping down his cheek, mouth dramatically fishlike as he ate the air by the mouthful. "The....tournie...signup...now."

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "That's the fastest I've seen you run all year" she said with a wink. "Wait, what's this tournament?". Lily didn't usually do tournaments, for reasons Lily doesn't even know. "Oh, hi there Milton!"

Back