• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    Fletcher stood up straight, hands on his hips, still breathing heavily. The little bird beamed when it was adressed, and kept hovering in the air near Fletcher, its wings beating like a hummingbird's. After a few moments, Fletch spoke. "The guy that owns...owns the snack place over there..." He pointed accordingly to the little wooden shack that served snacks to the beachgoers. "...he's having that an...annual double battle tournament...tomorrow... and the prize is 6 soda pops. I...I just registered." Fletch held up the paper in his hand, and it moved up and down as he was still breathing hard. "You in? Otherwise I'll have no...competition," Fletch proposed with a giddy smile.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    She giggled at her friend. "Yeah, I'm in! But, you see, tomorrow is when I wanted to....wanted to release Raleigh," Lily choked out, still a touchy topic. "Do you think after the tournie, you could help me, you know, say goodbye? I'll need you there, you know, for moral support," she said trying to smile. "But hey, this tournament sounds fun!" feeling better as she said it. Lily Hollis, age 13, entering Peliepper, Electrike, Snorunt, and Magikarp. "C'mon Fletch, let's go turn this in."

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    He shrugged. "I guess, I'll be happy when the chub is gone- so I'll need to see it go." After reading her entry flyer, he winced. "Magikarp? You won't do very well if you use Giggles or whatever its name is, it's terrible!"

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    OOC: Omg so I'm on an iPod and I tried to reply and it just deleted like my whole post and it was like LOOOOOOONG >:O

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "His name is Smiles," Lily said in between laughs. "And, well, I really like Gyarados! So, I'm trying to just stick it out with Smiles. And I was thinking of getting a new pokemon soon, too. And maybe you can help me time, so maybe then you'll approve," she giggled, nudging Fletcher's shoulder. "And maybe this time my Magikarp will actually evolve!". Smiles was strong, but refused to evolve, making him frustrating it work with. "Who are you entering?"

OOC: Peej is doing homework on the comp. I need a laptop!! And you need to add me on Facebook!! Why are you Jamie's friend and not mine?!?!?

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: This is not a chat thread, unless you wanna get us in trouble >_< Also, they obviously don't have levels 9_9

"I'm aware of why you have it," he grumbled, suddenly ticked at Lily and her narrator, "But you don't need to use it in an important battling tournie. Not until it evolves anyway. And I'm using Milton, of course, along with Bradley, Dusty and Dallas." Moth was just too weak to participate in such an event and Espeon, well, no one likes Espeon.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    OOC: everyone is leaving LOL

"Well, we'll just see how is goes, I guess. Do you think I should tell Cam about this? He's been looking for some battling," she said, trying to be nice to her brother. The sun was shining bright that day. She could feel it warming her pale skin.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Aww guys you can play with us! We don't go fast LOL or you can just start fresh! =D

He grimaced at the mention of the young wretch. "Whyy," Fletcher whined, "His Pokemon suck and after you, there's only spot left." Fletcher stood and watched some Wingull foraging the beach for scraps and garbage. "Hey, guess who else is signed up?" he asked with a goofy grin. "Robbin." Robbin was a year older than Fletch and Lily, and she was the prettiest girl in Slateport. Fletcher had been enamored by her since he first laid eyes on her and his dad's herb stand, years ago. Unfortunately, she failed to reciprocate any feelings and so Fletch had retained a secret but extremely obvious crush on the girl.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Character

Name:Austin
    Gender- Male
    Appearance: Is about 5ft 4 tall and he wears Jeans and cowboy boots and has this neclace with a piece of a small fossil around his neck. His shirt contains the Pokemon black and white logo on it.
    Personality: He is adventurous and skilled and also very intelligent
    Class: Pokemon Hero
    Bio: He came from a family that believed fire and water pokemon were the gods of pokemon but he thought that all pokemon were different and unique. His parents later found out that he was thinking this so they kicked him out of their house. He wondered lonely around until he met a shandela and was friends with it forever and ever
    Additional Information:

Last edited:

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    OOC: irnstead, hop in whenever you want!

"Bleh, Robbin," Lily said as she rolled her eyes. Robbin wasn't nice to Lily. She was snobby and mean, but maybe that was just opinion. "And I don't want Cameron to join either, haha!" Lils said with a smile. She danced around a bit, sort of forgetting what was going on. That happened a lot with Lily, she was so adorable.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Oh wow, she actually said haha.

Lily Hollins was insane. But that's why Fletcher Shockley loved her. "What if Cam and Robbin had to face off- who would you cheer for?" he asked casually, placing his hands in his shorts pockets as he lay in the sand, soaking up the sun like Sheryl Crow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    OOC : Kind of tell me what you all are Rping about real quick so I kind of understand how to jump in.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Our chaps live in Slateport and right now they're chilling on the beach discussing an upcoming little tournament in the town <3 Except I'm leaving after my next post for DH D: you two can go on without me if you'd like!

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    Lily danced over to Fletch, "Well, I really don't like either of them," smiles "But, probably Robbin. I mean she has... a nice Ninetales, I guess." she sighed. "I bet I could beat her though, WITH MY ELECTRIKE!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    OOC:I have not even got accepted so I don't think I can till i get accepted. Awww =( ... Just curious Whats DH

Back