• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: What's with the random smiles xD

Fletch snorted. "So that's what they call it these days, a Ninetales. Well, either you or me will have to beat her, since we'll both be in the final," Fletch announced with a cocky smile, closing his eyes and putting his hands behind his head, like a pillow in the sand, as he envisioned the epic but truly-not-so-important battle.

OOC: Yeah I gotta watch Desperate Housewives! If you guys wanna RP just have my guy fall asleep or something :P SEEYA LATER.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    OOC: We could always start our own and get people (Im not so smart Maybe one of your 2 are.

Wow DH- Desprete Housewives I would have almost never figured that

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Ok see ya soon I guess take care
    OOC- I will not be online today or tommarow do to being on a LONG plane flight!

Last edited:

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    Lily woke up earlier that day, maybe because she was excited about the little tournament taking place later that day. "Good morning Sweetie," Charlotte Hollis Lily's mother, said with a smile that morning. She was making some sort of pastry in the kitchen.
    "Looks good, Mom!" Lily complimented.
    "So, why are you up so early? It's nearly 7:30." (rhymed)
    "Fletch and I signed up for this little tournament and it's at noon! I'm excited because I haven't ever done one," she said all in one breath.
    "Wow, that sounds exciting," she said encouraging Lily. Then Bailey, Mrs. Hollis's Gardevoir, walked around the corner into the kitchen. A little groggy from sleep, but hungry for food. Bailey was like family to the Hollis's. She was old so she battled rarely and was almost never in her pokeball. She basically acted like a human.
    "Morning, Bailey! So Mom, is that OK if I go to Fletch's right now and see what he's up to?"
    "He's probably still sleeping, dear." Have some breakfast, then you can head over. And why don't you two stop here for lunch. Cam and his friends are going to be here and i'm making some soup," she explained.
    "OK!" she said, but basically screamed. Man, I'm soooo excited, she thought with a smile.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    "Keep up, keep up!" Fletcher encouraged from the ground. His two flying types- Moth and Milton, were practicing their agility in the Shockley's backyard where several hoops mounted on tall poles were set up all around the yard in a figure 8. Milton was almost two hoops ahead of Moth now and lengthening his lead every second. The Taillow appeared much more graceful as it shot through the hoops. Poor Moth was struggling now and had to contort its fluffy body everytime it went through a hoop. Yes, Fletch had been up since 4 with anticipation and training was his outlet. Bradley was burrowing or something in the pile of firewood in the corner of the yard, and Espeon was casually laying on the white fence, intenetly watching the birds. Dallas was sleeping inside, and Dusty was, of course, in his ball.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    OOC: since 4? LOL

After Lily finished her breakfast, she gather her 4 pokemon that she was going to battle with later (Sparky, Smiles, Gillian, and Sammy) and headed over to the Shockley household. She was about 100 feet away when she saw little birds flying around in the air, happening in their backyard.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    Milton was performing perfectly- his speed was incredibly astute already. Moth was slower, much slower, but was fairly new to Fletch's lineup and had little training, so that was acceptable- he was getting faster with every training session, anyway. As Fletch opened his mouth to call the birds to him, disaster struck. Espeon, whose thoughts had been swimming with boredom all morning, lept into the hoop track and smacked Milton in midair as he was still elegantly flying, which sent the Taillow sailing into the wall of the house. Fletcher ran to the bird, yelling for Milton and at Espeon all at once. Milton hopped up quickly, little scuff marks covering his small red chest. Just as he was about to retaliate at the Pyschic cat, Fletch caught hold of him.
    "No that won't do any good! Espeon, return," he grumbled and called the Pokemon back to its ball. He let the bird go, and it flew to the gutter on the roof, perching gracefully but still heaving with frustration.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    Lily was watching this happen at the edge of the fence in Fletcher's backyard. She didn't want to interrupt him, but she was so excited to get the day going that she blurted out a hello. "Heyyy Fletch!" she called out to him with a wave. She began walking towards him.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    The voice of his best friend commanded Fletcher's attention as he looked over to her. "Hey Lils. Training went well." Yes, his words were dripping with sarcasm. The appearance of someone new also sparked Dallas' interest, and he began barking and jumping up and down from behind the sliding glass door in the house. Mr. Shockley happily let the nuisance outdoors, and the Houndour ran up to Lilly, jumping for joy, literally. "Dallas, come on, gross," Fletch said, gently forcing the Pokemon away with his leg seeing that he had begun licking her legs. "I haven't taught him how to treat the ladies yet." Bradley was watching the entire scene from his log fort, and Moth settled to land in a banch in the only tree in the backyard, preening itself.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "Hey guys!" she said loudly enough so all the Pokemon could hear her. "Do you wanna practice battle me for a little bit?" It was an obvious answer. "Come on out!" she said as she took out the 4 Pokemon. Sammy quickly hid behind Lily's leg, while Smiles hopped in the little pond next to them. Gillian and Sparky had been here numerous times and they were comfortable with Fletcher's gang. Sparky had good energy that morning and you could tell that it was influencing everyone also.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    He shrugged, but with a goofy smile. "I suppose so, but let's make it quick, 1 on 1. We don't want to waste all their energy!" A slight breeze wafted through the tree that Moth was in, carefully rocking him. He tweeted and flew to Fletcher. "I guess I'll use Moth then."

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "Here, I'll use Sammy. C'mon boy, let's have some fun!! Rock paper scissors to see who goes first." ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, winner. "Alright Sammy, let's see what you've got! USE HEADBUTT!". The cute little triangle ran forcefully towards the little, fluffy bird and knocked it to the ground.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Godmodding D: oh well.

The swablu quickly recovered and was soon floating several feet above the grass. "Alright Moth, surround yourelf with Mist." A dense fog issues from the bird's beak and hovered around him, effectively cloaking him from any other eyes. "Now, a quick Aerial Ace and then retreat to your mist." Obediently, the Swablu tore out of its mist cover, jetstreaming towards Lily's Snorunt with speed that surprised even Milton, who was still on the roof observing.

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    "Whoa, nice!" she said to cheer on her friend, "Sammy, powder snow!" A move that lowers the Swablu's accuracy slightly because of BrightPowder. Lily's Snorunt was weak, and this battle was mildly embarrassing, but Lily continued with a little bit of a fight.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: How does Powder Snow lower accuracy because of Brightpowder..? xD

Unfortunately for Sammy, Aerial Ace never misses. But the puffy flakes of snow buffeted Moth to the point where he stopped his Aerial Ace attack and squealed, if you can call it that. "It's alright Moth, get back on the horse! Aerial Ace again." Once more the Swablu blasted at the Snorunt while the air jetstreamed around him, this time even at a faster speed.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    OOC: Well i just mean Brightpowder itself lowers accuracy, it doesn't have anything to do with your attacks =P Not a biggie though.

Oh wow. It fainted after one hit. Either Sammy was really weak...or Moth was really strong. Fletcher liked to believe it was the latter. "You have six badges from certified gym leaders, I think you'll cruise through the entire tournie Lils," Fletch commented, rolling his eyes and grinning. He then turned to his victorious Swablu, and patted its head. "Nice work Moth, you're really shaping up to be a strong fighter." Happily chirping, the bird nibbled the Poketreat which Fletcher held up to it. "Well, what now? I don't think it's even ten O'clock yet!"

Back