• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special translator needed.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Well, I'm currently working on Pokemon Special FireRed LeafGreen scans
    (And RS, maybe) And because this is currently a one-man project, and I don't have enough time, so I need someone to translate/type for me. So, if you're interested in helping me, PM me this, translated, or some other proof of your work.

Currently working on:

FireRed LeafGreen:
    Chapters: 268~289

Ruby and Sapphire
    Chapters 239~267 (End)

Years
    If you will not find any translators, upload unedited Japanese scans, please. People would be grateful.

Anyway, I hope you will find the translator.

btw. I didn't find any translators to Dengeki Pikachu until now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    It is easier for you to upload just the scans for now. It may take a while to find a translator and maybe uploading the pictures will make someone more prone to translate it. Also it's better so you won'y keep us waiting

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Yes. FAiM and mafer are right. People will appreciate it more if you will upload unedited scans first. You'll find translator much faster!

UPDATE:
    J comes online but he seems to ignore this thread and all my PMs. I think he gave up.

Last edited:

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Yes. FAiM and mafer are right. People will appreciate it more if you will upload unedited scans first. You'll find translator much faster!

UPDATE:
    J comes online but he seems to ignore this thread and all my PMs. I think he gave up.

No, not really, I'm just ignoring this thread due to the fact that it attracts
    noobs.

No, I haven't given up.

And, I am NOT going to post any untranslated scans. (yet)

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    No, not really, I'm just ignoring this thread due to the fact that it attracts
    noobs.

No, I haven't given up.

And, I am NOT going to post any untranslated scans. (yet)

Attracts n00bs? If you mean users who posted here, me and FAiM, I'm reporting you!

And why aren't you going to post untranslated scans? Laziness? You do COMPLETELY the same as every "possible" scanner.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    He could post them if he wants to. But he'd rather have people enjoy the manga in a language that they can actually read.

And besides, why should he hand out what technically belongs to him? Moreover, someone can easily come along then and take his scans without giving credit.

The thread topic reads "Pokemon Special translator needed". That's it. Not that he's gonna be handing out the scans or anything like that.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    He could post them if he wants to. But he'd rather have people enjoy the manga in a language that they can actually read.

But people will enjoy the manga in a language that they can't read much more than completely nothing. Chances for finding the translator for Japanese scans are tiny. FAiM tried, too. And he failed.

Last edited:
    Back