• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Splash Screen

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    hey guys sorry for my bad english
    i starting to make splash images for pokemon and i want to know if you guys like it or not
    here is one i made

Pokemon Splash Screen

comment what you guys think i know i need some impovements but trying my best :)

if you wanna download it here is the link: Click Here

Years
  • Before we can give any suggestions for improvements, can you tell us the general theme your game is going for?
    Anime characters in the back, is this based on the animated series? Is this going to represent Kanto or a new region?
    Are you going on an inspiring journey or more story focused?

Your current splash screen is all over the place and doesn't give the player an indication of what to expect from the game, other than generation 1 remake.
    That being said you have put more work into your splash screen than I have mine, can't wait to see the end result.

Back