• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Springfield adventures!

Should I put the skateboard or bike in?

• Total voters

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Pokemon: Springfield adventures!

Springfield, Springfield, it's a hell of a town!
    The school yards up and the shopping malls down.
    The stray dogs go straight to the animal pound.
    Springfield, Springfield, New York, New York!
    New York's that away man!
    Thanks kid!
    It's a hell of a town!!!!!!!​

Intro: In case you haven't realised, this is a hack based around the Simpson's. No region just the Springfield, Shelbyville and Capital City area.​

Story: You live in the town of Springfield (in a unknown state) with your family consisting of your dad Homer, your mother Marge, little sister Maggie, your dog Santa's Little helper, your cat Snowball II and brother/sister. You're the Simpson family!​

Now, evil things having been happening lately. The Springfield Republic Party is sick of the local government and hatch a plan to overthrow them, mainly the mayor.​

You take the place of Lisa or Bart Simpson. Whoever you pick, your rival will be the other. For example, pick Bart, Lisa is you rival and vice versa.​

Features:
    No region just Springfield, Shelbyville and Capital City plus landmarks.
    Events from Simpson episodes like the Lemon tree, the Murderhorn plus heaps more.
    Gym leaders are now the Eight Guarders, a clan of familiar faces in Springfield who hold the key to defeating the Springfield republic party..
    Play as Bart or Lisa.
    Johto starters with Johto Pokemon in Springfield, Hoenn in Shelbyville and Kanto in Capital City.
    All familiar faces like Apu, Snake, Moe and all your faves!​

Media
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Hazzamon- creator, mapper,
    Pikachu_x- OW spriter
    Icyace- Mapper​

Needed:
    Better spriter
    Scripter​

Support:
    Spoiler:

Note: This is a FR hack. And this will not replace Moon-Glow, I'm just taking a break from it.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2021
    Looks good to me. I'm a big Simpsonfan so if you need help. Just pm me.
    By the way I make maps,so if you ever want me to make maps. Just pm me!

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    Well, skateboard would be cool, but Lisa doesn't skate, though she did try in the season seven finale, Summer of 4 Ft. 2.

Shut up, I'm a nerd.

But I'll have to say bike, for both Lisa and Bart are able to do that.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    hazzamon i have a question how about making a skate board for bart and a bike for lisa

whatever answer you give i still end up making it

springfield is in Missouri,Ohio and Illinois but in the simpsons they do notention which of this they live in

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Well, I thinking of doing the skateboard. Doing something diffrent.

In SA, its 4 years in the future. So Bart is in Grade 8, while Lisa is in Grade 6. Both had matured greatly. They have both learnt to be more like each other. However, Bart still is a brat while Lisa is still a nerd. :p

Strdstwanderer

Years
    we'll i'm more concerned about homer what are u gonna do about him? and how about Moe's?
    and the power plant u'll need a tileset maker

how about nelson being ur rival

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well, why not give Bart the Skateboard and Lisa the Bike, as both sprites can have different methods of transport? It is possible, and easy.

Strdstwanderer

Years
    easy for you to say Marxville i get stuck making them

Hey Hazzamon can't we just go with Marxville's idea i can get lisa to do tricks and also making bart do tricks

Strdstwanderer

Years
    u make the key items i'll make the ow of it and how about it's a gift from homer and the E.P.A found mutantants(pokemon) and bart took one of them or lisa release them

Back