• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon sprite recolouring

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Thanks Tig! ^_^ Even though I already told you earlier, it's really cute!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • TY for the pink ponyta. My friend will love it. It's more pink than my pic. lol I guess it is kinda polly pockety , maybe even in my little pony country *shudders at the thought of all the scary toys*:p TY so much.

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Thanks for the Wailord. That is soo cool. If you think Polly Pockets are scary, have you seen the movie Child's Play with Chucky in it. Before I even knew it was possessed that doll freaked me out.

Stormdoom

Lighting Hound
    Years
  • Could ya do one for me? A houndoom with yellow bones, horns still white and a silver maw and underside, and some sparks comming from the tail. Thanks if ya can. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2004
    Thats Great But I was Wonderin wat program do u use because im startin to try to do my own but i cant recouler them pixel by pixel using the paint bucket on MS Pain :p

Back