• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sprite Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledian890

Ledian Lover!
    Years
    Here you can request pokemon sprites from me but not so much request I can ONLY DO ONE AT A TIME!.But if you feel like rushing me well please dont I will Decline your request if you do!.When Im done with a request Ill add your name to the list you can make as many request as you want.When I am done I will Upload your sprite to photobucket.And paste the image on your profile and you can copy it and save it to your computer or you can share it with your friends if they are online or you can use them in your sig.And a profile picture or avatar.

But I am going to post some of my sprites please dont steal my sprites if I find out hat your using my sprites I will report you.
    Pokemon Sprite Request!

Rules:
    No fighting
    No cursing
    No spamming
    No bullying
    Flooding(Is included)

List:
    None:

Oh yeah one more thing you can post pics of your pokemon sprites to not just me.

One more rule that rule is to have fun.

Pokemon Sprite Request!
    Please do not report this thread this is not a club neither no I have a list and rules dosen't mean its a club.

My sprites and recolors:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    This is a vid.Just click on it to watch it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    No requests. Recolours and Fusions go in the Recolour/Fusion thread.

I take it you didn't read the rules at all, in fact it's clear you haven't, so go do that now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back