• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon sprite shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    I'm new to this forum, but I've done a few sprite shops. I'm going to start one here! I make recoloring, fusions, and many other alterations. I'll take any request regardless of the pokemon involved. I hope this will be a successful shop.I look forward to seeing requests.

SkyWarrior777

(シェイミファン)
    Years
  • Ok Cool i like it and don't worry i just need it like this and this is the image :)
    2jdrngp.png

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    I finished the ninetales fusion. Also don't ask about the color of the head. I couldn't do anything about it.

Years
  • Sprite shops belong in Pixel Projects, and I hope you've read Pixel art and Pixel Project rules. Keep in mind that you need examples of your work, but I'm going to consider whatever you have in your signature is your work. That being said, once you get 15 posts, please post your sprites as soon as possible.

Moved to Pixel Projects.

Years
  • Well, maybe a year or so back I made a Kyogre/Kecleon sprite. However, it was unfortunately deleted. :( So I'd like to see if you can conjure up a sprite that looks anything like the one I made. I basically took the base of a Kyogre, removed all of Kyogre's parts, and then made it look like a Kecleon by adding a tail, crests, recoloring it all to look like Kecleon, creating a long band on its back, putting on four feet that all touched the ground, but no wings please. I would love to see something like that, especially if you used the Diamond/Pearl sprites, thank you.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    Well, maybe a year or so back I made a Kyogre/Kecleon sprite. However, it was unfortunately deleted. :( So I'd like to see if you can conjure up a sprite that looks anything like the one I made. I basically took the base of a Kyogre, removed all of Kyogre's parts, and then made it look like a Kecleon by adding a tail, crests, recoloring it all to look like Kecleon, creating a long band on its back, putting on four feet that all touched the ground, but no wings please. I would love to see something like that, especially if you used the Diamond/Pearl sprites, thank you.
    Ok I guess this will be a challenge!
    icon7.gif

Well, this was a hard sprite due to the exact details you requested.I managed to get it done! Although, the recoloring was very hard and the stripe was super hard. I hope it looks just like you're sprite!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    Can you make Trainer Sprites? I need a sprite like this?

I need a spite of Miki Hoshii from idolm@ster wearing the maid uniform from the maid trainer class for Platnium.

You can find miki's picture on the Project Imas Wiki.

If you could make that sprite it would be awesome!

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
    Years
  • I have a request to make; could I request a fusion of all Deoxys formes together, with a menacing looking stance? Oh, and the colors are going to be changed too. Could you change the orange parts of the body to black, and the purple parts (like its crystal heart) crimson red? Would be greatly appreciated! I'm in a time crunch of sorts...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friends, but this thread's from 2013, not 1024.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back