• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Hack of : Fire Red /Emerald?

I plan on maknig this hack like a port for the Stadium series of games using the Battle Frontier's script for rental Pokemon as the basis.

Story:
    In the region of Hoenn, a new stadium is erected on an island not far off Dewford Town for a battling contest that has only happened in Kanto and Johto . All the gym leaderrs and their subordinates have arrived and are awaiting for the challenge and excitement of their lives ,and you the player vow to conquer them all to gain the title Master Hoenn. Alnog the way , you will have to fend off Team Snagem ,battle international trainers and compete against the Masters of Kanto and Johto in order to be awarded the title Master Gaia. Are you up to the challenge?

Features:

• All 386 Pokemon
    • Ability to choose starters for freehand battling aka Old Style.
    • HGSS Sprites
    • A Darker side story to keep things fresh
    • And maybe some fakemon / Sinnohmon from the 15 empty slots.
    • Rental Pokemon/ Tranferring/Cloning of pokemon from other games and hacks with the 386 Pokemon and maybe more when HackMew provides the patch on the web.
    • Maybe some mini games?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Now more and more these types of games are hacked on GBA ROMs...
    It's good idea for those who weren't able to play it.
    So I wish ye the good luck with it ;)

I think all I need to do is to get that program that changes the player's starting point ,change the sprites, BGs,and maybe the HP Bars. I forgot to mention adding more trainers to the Battle Frontier to make it more competitive.

All I can do is sprite and map at the moment ,so if anybody's interested ,come and join.

Years
  • I pray that this exists, or even something similar to it like the Pokemon Battle Factory for RED, but with more Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back