• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium Zero

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Has anyone played the Japanese-only Pocket Monster Stadium, also called Pokemon Stadium Zero?

I started playing it on Project64. I can't read Japanese. But it looks like the only single-player mode is a level 1-30 cup and a level 50-55 cup. The 50-55 seems to have only one difficulty (the 'impossible' difficulty). But when you choose the 1-30 cup, there are 4 options, but 3 are locked. I WONDER if they are poke, great, ultra, and master like in our PS.

BUT when I beat the first 1-30 cup, none of them get unlocked. :( Anyone know why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Yup. Got it from my grandparents in Japan.
    However, i sold it together with my N64.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I fixed it. Go to Settings, then Options tab, then make sure advanced settings are visible. Close then open the Settings window.

Go to the Rom Settings tab. Go to 'save type' and change it to '32kbytes SRAM.' The game should then save.

Back