• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starlite League

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
finally we got someone for keleri.

Origanally Posted by Omega-Brendan
*waits*

What's the town names?*takes a map off information center*

remember i said SOOTOPOLIS CITY, which means this isn't a new region or anything, but that doen't mean we'll just go to the cities in the game. it'll be more like in the show.

remember: NO MORE NEW MEMBERS
could i get someone 2 post the traveling groups?
im too lazy ^_^;;

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Ali, Anna and Fox,
Me and G-Lance

zanstic and Miyu-Chan

Keleri and Dragon-girl

thats all I can remember right now.

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
CALLING G-LANCE!
I'm another part of the storyline remember dude! Pls cancel my partnering thingy. Everyone... cos of my crazy exams I can't RP so I'll be making a big appearance as a guy named Tony further in the RP. I've already made it clear with Lance so no questions...
Sorry to whoever was my partner/rival.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
since dizzy asked first ill let i-fox threesome up with dizzy and dizzy's rival.
after we get that confirmed we can start the rp because pm3000 doesn't have a traveling bud. yay!

EDIT: now i remember, keleri is dizzy's rival, so i-fox can threesome up, kay?

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Originally Posted by Miyu-Chan
So, can we start now? T.T

Sure *crowd goes "finaaaaaaallly"

Ill start:

"Kenny!" cried my mother "Your going to be late for your meeting with Prof. Birch."
"Coming!" I replied.
Hi everyone, I'm Kenny Kurama, age 12.
The reason i didn't start my Pokemon journey until now was because I went to HIPA (Hoenn Intercontinental Pokemon Acedemy) to study up. All my friends just went to the one day course at the lab, not me. I worked for a whole year.

I raced down the stairs with my best poke-friend Skarr (Zangoose). I caught him after he ransacked the boy's bedroom at HIPA, my first and only Pokemon.
"Let's go Skarr!" I exclaimed with great enthusiasm.
"Zan, goose." Skarr replied.

We ran (I roller bladed) down the path to the lab like blind folded crash test dummies in a Persian (their version of a ferari).
Skarr jump-stopped with ease, right on target.
I on the other hand...
CRASH.
"Ouch." I said as the Professor put cleaning alchohol on my cut.
"You should've been more careful, does this hurt?"
"No, No, YES!" I shouted after the third touch.
But that wasn't the Professor, it was his pet Poocheyena.
"Don't you keep him chained up?" I asked.
"No, should I?" the Professor answered.
For a Professor he sure was dense.
"Anyway I called you over hear to tell you about a great tournament going on right in Sootopolis City, but I'll get into details after some more kids come. Come on, you're not my only protege."

And that's it for now.
Those other kids mean you, so you're gonna meet up at some point in your first post, so get posting. ~_~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Yamada Miyu, or Miyu Yamada in Western standards, ran towards Professer Birch's lab.
"I'm going to be late...I'm going to be late..." she mumbled. If it wasn't for her mother forgetting to wake her up, she wouldn't be running now. She thought, frowning at the thought.
Miyu opened the door, slamming it accidently.
"Oops..." she grinned sheepishly at Prof. Birch and another guy.
As she took a closer look, she noticed that the other guy was injured.
"What happened to him?" she asked Prof. Birch

OOC: G-LANCE, are you playing Prof. birch too?

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
<this shouldn't count as double posting>

"Nothing serious" said Prof. Birch "But Yena here bit him, she gets a little rowdy sometimes"
"Yeah, nothing to worry about" I said "By the way, I'm Kenny Kurama."
"Miyu Yamada" Miyu replied.
"Now that you are aquainted" continued Prof. Birch "And seeing as you two are early-"
"I'M EARLY?" said Miyu in shock and awe.
"Yes" replied the Professor "Well as I was saying, since you two are early let's give Miyu here a chance to pick her starter.
Miyu's face lit up.
"Wow" Miyu said. "My first Pokemon.
"PONG"
"PONG"
"PONG"
Three Pokemon came out: Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip.

I'll leave the rest to Miyu-Chan. A_A

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((Okie then...))

Miyu looked at Torchic, it was a fire type, she could tell, and she always has this fondness for cute Pokemon. She glanced at the two other Pokemon, she didn't really like Treeko, and she had a bad experince with water Pokemon.
She shivered thinking about it.
"Ok, then...I chose you! Torchic!" she said, smiling at it.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Im just starting from where miyu left off:

"A torchic, huh?" I thought "We learned about those in the academy, fire-type, nothing special, kinda puny actually, but cute all the same."
"Good choice!" said Prof. Birch. "Now where are those others?"
"Yo, Yamada." I called.
Miyu turned around.
"Wanna test out that new Torchic of yours?" I said keenly.
"Are you challenging me?" asked Miyu.
"I guess I am."
<Kenny wants to battle>
*battle theme music starts*

Years
Julia walked out of the bathroom, hearing the sounds of the three pokemon. "Hey Birch, y'may wanna cl-... Who are these people?" She asked, confused, with a Marill by her side. "Aww! Look at the cute little mudkip!" She said, crouching down to it's height, She looked up, and saw that the battle had already started. "Marill, Mar!"

Years
Rose Morningstar ran down the street towards the lab. "Figures I sleep late," she muttered, running over. She had her single pokeball on her belt, containing her Charmander. She had recently moved to the town, so she had recieved a starting pokemon before she moved.
Rose ran in, and almost knocked the girl ahead of her over. "Sorry about that," she said, bowing slightly. She turned to Prof. Birch. "I hope I'm not late..." She quickly stopped seeing a pokemon battle begining.

Years
"Oh, that's ok," Julez replied, looking over at the two pokemon that were fighting. "Who do you think is going to win?" She asked. "Marill mar!" The Marill hopped around, excitedly, jumping right between Torchic and Zangoose, "No Marill!" She yelled, quickly grabbing Marill off the floor, "That's dangerous! Don't do that!"

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kite slided down the banister of his house and grabbed a toat from a plate to eat, He put on a red vest like thing(The one Euegene Chaud Has in Megaman Battle Network) He zipped it up to his neck, and he rushed out of his house, Aipom following, and went to the lab where he will receive his Trainer Card and Pokedex.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Originally Posted by Omega-Brendan
Kite slided down the banister of his house and grabbed a toat from a plate to eat, He put on a red vest like thing(The one Euegene Chaud Has in Megaman Battle Network) He zipped it up to his neck, and he rushed out of his house, Aipom following, and went to the lab where he will receive his Trainer Card and Pokedex.

Just a reminder make sure you proofread your posts. 'kay?
ill just use this as an example (toast was spelled wrong, and its slid not slided).

And you can always start a battle with an imaginary trainer in the rp but in order to battle with someone real in the rp you hafta pm them ini advance because they might not want to battle you.

I'll continue:

"Zangoose, Leer!" I commanded.
But Torchic was quite fast and evaded, quickly countering with a growl.
Zangoose fell to the ground, slightly weakened. Just what I wanted tem to think.
Miyu took out her pokedex to look up Torchic's attacks.
"Ahh, heres a good one," she said "Torchic, use focus energy into ember."
A rather large fireball formed into Torchic's mouth.
"Now's your chance Zangoose, Quick Attack!" I ordered.
But it was too late, Torchic released the fireball, but both took damage.
Both Miyu and my pokemon lay fainted.
"This is no ordinary trainer" I thought "I better keep my eye on her"
"Torchic, you deserve a good rest, return." said Miyu
"You too, Zangoose, return." I said.
"Good match." Miyu said politely, holding out a hand.
"Yeah, hardest I've faced." I replied with a smile, shaking Miyu's hand.

"Ahem" coughed Prof. Birch. "Now where are the others..."
"Don't worry they'll get here" replied Kite cooly.

Okay, your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back