• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RM2k

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    pokeHero (alias übelsterHeld)
    presents
    the ultimate Pokemon starterkit for RM2K

I worked over 1,5 years on this, because at the beginning it should became
    only a script to store a lot of pokis in the box...^^

the starterkit contains:
    - KS
    - menü (pokedex, items, save, and pokemon)
    - box to store 500 pokis
    (the trick: i store the hole informations of one pokemon in an Hero of the database..^^ )
    - 386 pokis with 354 attacks
    - the guy, who learns the forgotten moves of a poki
    - pokemoncenter
    - field-script
    - and of course catching of the wild pokemon..^^

the kit doesnt contain:
    - breeding
    - 2vs2 fights
    - KI
    - new pokis of D/P
    - a page of the pokedex which shows special informations about the pokemon (noone needs this..^^)
    - a nice layout..^^

and here some pictures of the script:

I builded a small game, to show how to use the kit
    (the game is in german, but the kit is completly english)

https://npshare.de//files/36/1878/Pokemon_DEMO_1.2.exe
    or
    https://rapidshare.com/files/70655532/Pokemon_DEMO_1.2.exe.html

Credits (of course) Nintendo
    thx to upokecenter.com/
    pokemon essential for the hole english game text's ^^

have fun with it...^^
    üH

Last edited by a moderator:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Screens looks cool, but I need t wait 173 minutes on RS, can you upload it to https://speedyshare.com please?

Someone needs to get High speed internet ;) It took me 4 seconds after the 0.8 minute wait to download it on a Free Connection.

Screens look awesome, People who use RM2K will be very happy with this :) I won't be using it because I think RMXP is far superior but for those stubborn people on 2K/3 this should be a nice treat.

Years
  • OMG - I needed to wait for download 173 minutes because I don't have RS premium account. I've got very fast internet - It took (the download) about 5 seconds...

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    you need the rtp...
    dl1.rpg-atelier.net/ressourcen2/programme/rm2krtp.exe

RomsMaster

N00B Master (and what)
    Years
  • I Downloaded it, but i dont know what to do now? It's just a bunch of files and then a game! How can i make my own Pokemon Game out of this?

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Someone needs to get High speed internet ;) It took me 4 seconds after the 0.8 minute wait to download it on a Free Connection.

Screens look awesome, People who use RM2K will be very happy with this :) I won't be using it because I think RMXP is far superior but for those stubborn people on 2K/3 this should be a nice treat.

XD only thing XP's got for a pokemon game is the saving system, the battle system is no problem for 2k/2k3.

Not bad, but I made my own^^

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • XD only thing XP's got for a pokemon game is the saving system, the battle system is no problem for 2k/2k3.

Not bad, but I made my own^^

Try looking at the Pokemon Essentials thread on the front page. It is a nearly complete Pokemon system. Most of the systems already work, they are just working on ironing out some bug, adding in frills like attack animations, and making it easier to use.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    Well I have to hand it to ya mate, this is actually very good.

What made you choose 2k though?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    i downloaded the starter kit for the pokemon game but how do use it to learn..

I downloaded the started kit for the pokemon game but how do I use it to learn for my game? Like there is the stuff but I don't know how to open it with rpgmaker2k3 to use it to see how you done everything or whatever..so yea, thanks...

Back