• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RM2k

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    totaly maker noobs shouldnt use the starter kit.. >_>

- open rpg maker...
    - click project -> open project
    - click the 3 points at the Default Project Path
    - choose one folder before the game folder with
    the game exe...
    - if you choose the right folder, you see an
    folder in the List of Project window...
    - choose the folder and click open...

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    thanks dude for your help, sorry for being dumb, haha.

Yea, cool dude, it worked. I tried to do this before but I didn't seen a file that would be uploaded into the game. I uninstalled it then installed it again and then i came here and read what you wrote, then tried it that way it worked so yea, haha, sorry for not getting it. I need to start working hard and trying to do it instead of complaining like a little loser, but hey, thanks dude you rock for that. Haha. I'm new here so yea please don't take it hard on me, haha. I'll do my best to understand these things next time.

Yea but, thanks dude, pokehero for your help dude, keep up your good work and have a great christmas dude. Haha.

Ps. thanks again. Haha.

Back